NEW RP

A place to discuss bad ass muthas and all things of a muthaly nature.

Re: NEW RP

Postby MisterMagic on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:05 am

greg sighed. "for the last time, their not his cronies, and thats treys daughter. fat chance of her getting a name though cause he cant talk!" greg kicked over a table and began towards the door. trey jumped out a window? oddly enough.
buying a planet is so difficult these days
MisterMagic
Regular Poster

Postby Glee on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:06 pm

Kiri sighed and called Green Forrest Headquarters to tell them that the job was done and they needed someone to collect the bodies. "I need a drink," She said afterwords, pouring herself one from behind the counter.
"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum"
"...And you're all out of gum, right?"
"What? No, what the fuck do you think I'm chewing?"
Glee
Regular Poster

Postby MisterMagic on Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:38 pm

david yawned, stretching his arms. "i need a burger. im goin to burger queen." he stepped out of the door and was immediately bashed to the side. it was nick and he was drunk... again. "you and me got unfinished busy ness!"
MisterMagic
Regular Poster

Postby Glee on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:36 pm

MisterMagic wrote:david yawned, stretching his arms. "i need a burger. im goin to burger queen." he stepped out of the door and was immediately bashed to the side. it was nick and he was drunk... again. "you and me got unfinished busy ness!"

Kiri ran up and aimed her gun, "Yeah, it involves a bullet to the head!" Kiri pulled the trigger. All they heard was a rapid-fire clicking noise as Kiri came to the horrible conclusion that she forgot to reload.
Glee
Regular Poster

Postby Gilnar on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:14 pm

Maurice was enjoying his tea as his transmitter beeped.
"Private Faratsch, join 3rd support group at the HQ in five minutes. We need to clean the mess and secure the building of that damned bar."
"Right away sir, I'll just finish my tea."
Before sergeant had the chance to start yelling and cursing, Maurice turned transmitter off.
"Work, work, still some work..." he sighed, finished the cup and left the restaurant.
Sysl krysu nenahradí!
Squirl can't replace rat!
Gilnar
Regular Poster

Postby MisterMagic on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:28 am

nick giggled. "you needs ta reload!" he grabbed the gun and began to bend it, then he swung it at her like a club.
MisterMagic
Regular Poster

Postby Glee on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:47 pm

Kiri was dropped as Nick connected with her head. Her sight was knocked out of whack, and she couldn't focus on anything as she scrambled to recover. Kiri pulled a couple seeds from her pocket and threw them at Nick, or at least what looked like him, and made them grow. They were cactus seeds, and the new plants would skewer anyone they combusted near.
Glee
Regular Poster

Postby MisterMagic on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:09 am

cactus spines stabbed into his hand and he dropped the rifle, backing away. "ow, that hurt! you's gonna pay!" he sucked in air, filling his lungs. he stood still a moment, holding it in. suddenly, he belched. the walls of the bar began to crumble and davids limp unconcious body went flying through the air. the roof of the bar fell to the ground and the torrent of air ended. nick wheezed for air, his hand dripping blood on the ground. he raised his head and looked for kiri who had dissapeared during his attack.
MisterMagic
Regular Poster

Postby Glee on Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Kiri didn't feel like getting up out of the rubble, but she was pretty sure David hadn't gotten as good of a hiding spot as she was forced to take. She checked her pocket, but she couldn't find her seeds. She saw them all scattered around the floor, good to use. "Hey Nick!" She yelled out, throwing a grapevine seed at him. It hit him square in the face and busted into a thick vine, tightly wrapping around his face.
Glee
Regular Poster

Postby Gilnar on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:48 am

"Oh my, must have been a tough fight," thought Maurice as he saw roof of the bar crumble. "Shit, seems like it's not done." cursed one of guys sergeant sent with him. They were three-medic (obviously drugged) and two gunmen (somewhere around 17 years). 3rd support group, oh yeah.
They carefully approached the rubble and Maurice saw 12 feet tall dragon with head wrapped in ball of spiky braches, standing in the middle of five or six large cactuses. He had seen alot during his long... let's call it life, but this was suprising even for him. "Well, what the..." he sighed. "Shit, let's put him out!" screamed one of the gunmen and aimed his shotgun at that dragon. "Yessss," frowned Maurice. "This certainly seems like and indiscretion." He pulled out his revolver and carefully aimed at dragon's head. "Open fire!" he yelled and pulled the trigger.
Sysl krysu nenahradí!
Gilnar
Regular Poster

Postby MisterMagic on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:56 am

((bearded dragon. y'know, a lizard commonly kept as a household pet?))

nick fell over the cactus's, spines gouging into his leg. "ah, fuck!" he fell to the ground, bleeding all over. the bullets of the new arivals flew past him straight into the air. suddenly, one of the cactus appeared to double in size while te others withered away. it pulled it's legs out of the ground and turned, it's one glowing green eye illuminating the group of gunmen.
MisterMagic
Regular Poster

Postby Gilnar on Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am

"Holy crap! That cactus just moved!" While "3rd support group" was fiercely reloading, Maurice quickly ran around the corner of bar (or what has left of it) and closed in on lizard. Using his improved strength, he leaped over wall and landed on lizards back. "No more indiscretions," he hissed, poking lizard with gun.
Sysl krysu nenahradí!
Gilnar
Regular Poster

Postby MisterMagic on Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:43 am

nick rolled over, groaning, right on top of maurice. "who said that... hello?!"

trey sweeped his large arm, knocking over or impaling the mercenaries in the 3rd support group. if he had had a mouth he would have been saying "yeah, come get some trey in your diet bitches!"
MisterMagic
Regular Poster

Postby Glee on Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:02 pm

Kiri, took a second to get her senses together again. She picked up her gun again, which, to her luck, was slightly bent at the butt of the gun, and didn't pose any serious threat to the firing mechanism, or the cartridge. She she aimed it at Trey and fired the rest of her clip at it.
Glee
Regular Poster

Postby Gilnar on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:29 am

Maurice knocked lizard off and aimed his gun. "You're too noisy," he said and pulled the trigger. Firing pin clicked, asi it hit empty bullet chamber. "Oh." This is going to be tough.
Sysl krysu nenahradí!
Gilnar
Regular Poster

Postby Glee on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:23 pm

"It's not a good day, is it?" Kiri mocked as Nick threw Maurice across the room. The bullets weren't slowing Trey down, and the threat of Nick still loomed. "You stay there for a bit!" She commanded, using her SOL to plant Trey into the ground. She focused on that until Nick turned his attention towards her again.
Glee
Regular Poster

Postby Gilnar on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:24 am

"It's not a good day, is it?"
Maurice slowly climbed on his feet again. 3rd support squad was obliterated, but that cactus was facing some difficulties. Lizard was closing in on some girl, laying near the wall, who Maurice fleetingly remembered from Green Forest HQ. Lizard turned his back on Maurice, so he grabbed a clunk of wood from collapsed roof and hit his head with it.
"I've seen worse," Maurice replied.
Sysl krysu nenahradí!
Gilnar
Regular Poster

Postby MisterMagic on Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:58 am

nick made a sound like urk and fell to the side, unconcious. trey wobbled on his feet as they planted themselves in the ground. he began signing angrily at kiri. david sat up in the rubble, blood running from his nose. he leaned dizzily and tried to get up, only to fall flat on his face. "whazza' hellr happon?" he barely managed to gurgle out as he tried again to get up. trey pushed hard and managed to force his feet out of the ground, only to trip and fall on top of maurice, 5 billion spikes and all.
Last edited by MisterMagic on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
MisterMagic
Regular Poster

Postby Gilnar on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:56 am

((I thought he was further...))
"Oooooh... sweet insolent jackrabbit! That hurts!" Altough Maurice was technically dead, and therefore pretty hard to kill, Heavy cactus nailing him to ground was little too much on him. "Hey, girl!" he yelled at Kiri. "Would you mind helping an old man?!"
Sysl krysu nenahradí!
Gilnar
Regular Poster

Postby MisterMagic on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:44 am

((yaeh, he's huge though))
MisterMagic
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Bad ass muthas