White Hearts

A place to discuss bad ass muthas and all things of a muthaly nature.

White Hearts

Postby SleepyMagus on Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:17 pm

Maybes it's just be me but I pretty much know next to nothing about the white hearts, except they seem really powerful, seem like the Good Guys and Have some really Kickass members

so if anyone feels like updating me on who they are, that would be Awesome
SleepyMagus
Regular Poster

Re: White Hearts

Postby Rust on Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:26 pm

They look like some sort of high-echelon government to me.

I look at it this way: the Black Diamond Society handles more illicit work and seems somewhat anarchical. The Blue Circle focuses on law enforcement and has generally good intentions, despite their tendency to use force. The White Hearts look more like they have some world-order goal in mind, seeing as how they've got a damn space station complete with holographic conference rooms.

That, and if Demmy hangs out with them they've got to be a force to be reckoned with.
Rust
Regular Poster

Postby SleepyMagus on Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:38 pm

Thanks, so those were Holograms! I thought they were just standing on platforms.

The only Other thing that really Bothers me is the fact that they have Demmy as a member, so i'm still not sure there good guys........but the Eye is Completely Awesome and everyone else seems unique and interesting
SleepyMagus
Regular Poster

Postby Rust on Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:42 pm

I'm just assuming the hologram thing, really, because the chapter's opening page showed Demmy groggily staring at a phone that's not present on the station and it's a long trip to outer space. And yeah, assuming Demmy isn't just having one over on everyone (and I doubt it, if the good doctor is the one that pioneered SOL Theory), D-Day reeks of some manufactured disaster designed to give the Hearts a leg-up over other systems of government.

Then again, they were recently accosted by a man with crazy eyes who blew up some sort of space prison, so we'll have to wait and see.
Rust
Regular Poster

Postby SleepyMagus on Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:58 pm

Or Demmy could be a secret Double agent.......

I hope hes not the main villain........or minor villain.......or he at least had a Excellent reason to wipe out an Entire City and the surrounding areas.
SleepyMagus
Regular Poster

Postby GraySky on Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:17 am

I actually talked to Dave Ryan not too long ago about just this subject. Here's how it goes down (from what I can remember, anyway): The White Hearts as a whole fancy themselves a superhero organization. You know, non-profit, doing it for the greater good. On the other hand, there are the Black Diamonds. The black diamonds are more neutral than anything else, seeing as how they're a mercenary group. You know, do whatever needs to be done for the right price, be it the protection of a diplomat or the eradication of demons from a small town to anything in between. Probably the only thing that ties them together is that all their members are SOL users, but even the method by which they gather new members differs rather drastically.
The White Hearts, they recruit those who use SOL skillfully out in the open. The Black Diamonds usually pick up young orphans and train them in the ways of SOL. The offspring of black diamond members also become members.

Due to their extensive training, the average black diamond member is quite a bit stronger than the average white heart member, although the higher ranked members of the white hearts could hold their own against any black diamond. I forget which one has more members, but I think it's the black diamonds. Oh, and the black diamond society is quite a bit older than the white hearts.
GraySky
Regular Poster

Postby Kreuz on Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:38 pm

about the White Hearts, there was an image that was used as a vote incentive of the white hearts logo, does anyone still have a copy of it? sorry if I am bumping an old thread, but I didn't see it as necessary to create a new one. Anticipated thanks.
Kreuz

Postby Glee on Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:24 pm

Kreuz wrote:about the White Hearts, there was an image that was used as a vote incentive of the white hearts logo, does anyone still have a copy of it? sorry if I am bumping an old thread, but I didn't see it as necessary to create a new one. Anticipated thanks.

New Guy? I'm watching you.

Anyways, I didn't have that one :( I had the Black Diamond one for a while until my computer dumped my wallpaper for no reason. I had no idea that he put up a White Heart one too. I should of /clicked saved.
"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum"
"...And you're all out of gum, right?"
"What? No, what the fuck do you think I'm chewing?"
Glee
Regular Poster

Postby Kreuz on Sun May 10, 2009 5:07 pm

I have identified the image! but I have not confirmed that it is actually, thw White Hearts logo, it is more like, the BAM logo, you get to see it in here: http://badassmuthas.com/radNews/?p=270

Yes, I should have mentioned that it became a button, sorry.
Kreuz

Return to Bad ass muthas