Site Updated!

A forum where the modernness of superhero comics can be discussed, as well as many other topics and divergences.

Site Updated!

Postby ChaosBurnFlame on Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:33 pm

If you're wondering why the site may look funky, it's because I've just done a massive site design overhaul.

If you have issues with the look, either wait and hit reset(as I have over 1000 comics in the archive, it'll take a while for autokeen to update them all with the new look) or if that's not the problem, then simply quit using IE6.
ChaosBurnFlame
Regular Poster

new site

Postby Legacyheroes on Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:36 am

Like the new look. Especially the new PG banner.
Have you considered losing the "pointguardian" wallpaper background?
I think a solid blue ( the same color as the PG font.) would help your comic page stand out more. Just a suggestion....
Legacyheroes

Postby ChaosBurnFlame on Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:25 pm

I'll think about. How about the story itself?
ChaosBurnFlame
Regular Poster

Postby Legacyheroes on Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:31 am

What I like best about PG stories, is that even though Ultra Is clearly the star of the comic, you're not afraid to shift the focus of the book.We get to know the supporting cast and have adventures with the Young Icons.

Something I wish I would have done with my comic instead of creating six seperate titles...live and learn.

Hey, if time ever permits, the Young Icons should meet the Young Defenders.
Legacyheroes

Postby ChaosBurnFlame on Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:34 pm

The Young Icons are no more. Kid M's now a real boy and wants to explore that, the rest wont' even trust the Tech Whiz and are now seeking to become 'real boys' too(a good concept for a Runaways type book, but like many things, I can't see it happening just yet).
ChaosBurnFlame
Regular Poster

Return to Point Guardian