Time to get the ball rolling.

A forum where the modernness of superhero comics can be discussed, as well as many other topics and divergences.

Time to get the ball rolling.

Postby ChaosBurnFlame on Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:56 am

Brand new forum, brand new rules.
ChaosBurnFlame
Regular Poster

Postby Cdtm on Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:05 am

O_o What happened to the old board?

*Lost*

:shucks: Ooh.. I love the blushing emoticons.
Cdtm

Wait a minute...

Postby Cdtm on Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:51 am

....I definately recall you asked folks to move over to SO. And no one's really posting here yet, so..

...this board isn't some ruse to keep undesireables away from your real next stop, is it? :ick:

Of course, I kid, but it's pretty quiet so far...
Cdtm

Postby ChaosBurnFlame on Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:16 am

Nope. It's a complicated matter and I just 'uncomplicated' it. So what do you think of the latest pages?
ChaosBurnFlame
Regular Poster

Postby Cdtm on Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:55 pm

Actually, I have one more thing I wanted to say about that critique you linked to.. "Comics could be good", was it?

IMO, despite his attempt at a "hard nosed" review, I thought his comments about your sequential and story telling ability was the highest praise a critic could of comic book creators could give.

I mean, just about anyone could develop art itself with time and practice. But composition and story telling skills... Now, that's something a lot harder to develop...

If it was my work, and this early into it, I'd be pretty proud. :D
Cdtm

Postby Cdtm on Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:20 am

Anyways, as to the comic...

Is Ultima a cold blooded killer, who had a moment of repentance? Or, is he an insane man, in need of rehabilitation?

It's only natural that his sister wants to help him either way, but I think whatever chance she had was gone the moment he realized he'd been set up...

It's not gonna be pretty when he breaks free, is it. D:
Cdtm

Re: Time to get the ball rolling.

Postby The Immortal Watchdog on Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:46 am

ChaosBurnFlame wrote:Brand new forum, brand new rules.

hey, i;m new but you probably know me from cbr..form whenc ei was given da boot for probably one the most inane reasons i;lve ever heard, any ways.

is this place going to be a rumbles forum? or something different..sorry for the newbie question i;ve just never been to point gaurdian before
The Immortal Watchdog

Return to Point Guardian