Friends of... Signup Requests, Issues, ect. Banner Exchange

Friends of... Signup Requests, Issues, ect. Banner Exchange

Postby Lando on Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:57 am

Here it is folks the Banner Exchange thread I've got a page going up in a few minutes to have all the information needed to add each banner o your exchange except the code of course. Submissions can be suggested by current members and will be voted yea or nay depeding on majority rules. New submissions by outsiders are currently being directed to my email because I didn't want to just put all our names out there. If you want I'll add your address in picture form so as not to get spam to handle requests as well. Who knows if anybody will join or not but hey it helps to have this kind of stuff ready. http://www.back2roxboro.com/friends.html is the addresss of the page where all the banners are stored and acts as he portal to signup. If you want to add a link to that page saying Wanna be our friend? or something of the like feel free. Again, this isn't required but will be necessary for our global Internet Domination!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: *cough, cough* Oh?! Where was I? Right anything else le me know right here or by email.
Lando

"My spelling and grammar come with a disclaimer."

www.back2roxboro.com
Lando
Regular Poster

Man it's fun doing mafia speak

Postby KLSanchez on Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:45 pm

On behalf of Shishio I request - *ahem*, sorry - demands of ya 'dat Shishio be made a full membuh of ou' illustrious fam'ly.
I'm rich, biatch!

Gulf Coast chapter, bitches.
KLSanchez
Regular Poster

Return to Welcome Back To Roxboro