12/5/06 - Or lack thereof...

This is the story of four characters picked to live in a warehouse and get their lives taped. Find out what happens when geeks stop being polite and start blowing things up. nothing comes naturally: the forum.

12/5/06 - Or lack thereof...

Postby Bruce Bergman on Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:27 am

I'm getting the infamous 'Red X Comic' for Tuesday, and Friday hasn't shown up yet - is this on porpoise or are you just having fin with us...? :o

--<< Bruce >>--
Bruce Bergman
Regular Poster

Postby CubeOtter on Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:32 pm

We've been having problems meeting deadline lately due to various and sundry RL issues between the two of us. We're planning on having it up tonight.

We greatly apologize and both are hoping that nocona will continue to live a long life.

-Cube
--
CubeOtter cubeotter,gmail,com
What do you use to paddle? Ors! Ors! Ors!
otter, "<a href="http://nocona.comicgenesis.com/">nothing comes naturally</a>"
Live it! Breathe it! Become one with it!
CubeOtter

Postby Bruce Bergman on Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:23 pm

No problemo - I know how life can get in the way of fun, so I was just checking for a pulse. Soon enough to do something about it...

(Oh No! Administer 50 units of "No, your art does NOT Suck!", STAT! Charge to 500 laugh-seconds... Paddles ready - CLEAR! < :lol: BBZZAAPPPP! :lol: >)

Reference to Dragonfly and the 'Latex BLUE' strip - they were motoring right along, and then they flat out dissapeared off the face of the earth. I have a feeling the private server croaked (irresponsiblecybernetics.com pinged, but no Apache) but unless they deliberately want to vanish they usually pop back up somewhere you can find them - A "Hello, I'm still alive!" page using the personal space from their ISP server, or Geocities, or FurAffinity, or VCL, or DeviantArt, or some fool place.

--<< Bruce >>--
Bruce Bergman
Regular Poster

Postby Bruce Bergman on Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:26 am

Bump.

I could still swear there's something trying to load up in the 'comic box' square, but it's corrupted or incomplete and pops to the Red X before it all gets here...

Is this intentional? Or do I have to tear apart the page source code to see what's up with my Mad HTML Haxxorz Skillz. (Yeah, Right, in my wildest dreams... But I can probably slog through it and get there eventually.)

--<< Bruce >>--
Bruce Bergman
Regular Poster

Postby CubeOtter on Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:21 pm

We have not updated. I do not know at this point when we will update next.

Moment is also ill, on top of his job issues, which probably makes it one giant mess at this point.

We've both agreed that nocona still matters and is worthwhile, but at the moment he can't draw it in good faith, I think.
--
CubeOtter cubeotter,gmail,com
What do you use to paddle? Ors! Ors! Ors!
otter, "<a href="http://nocona.comicgenesis.com/">nothing comes naturally</a>"
Live it! Breathe it! Become one with it!
CubeOtter

Postby Bruce Bergman on Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:49 am

Okay - No pressure from me. Especially since I've been dealing with Bronchitis off and on for several weeks myself...

Crud Happens, Severity Varies.

But I just now got a chance to see the 'Act of Dog' filler comic, I had to view the page in Mozilla Firefox. Now I know that the flash of a drawing I thought I saw before the Red X is really something - it's Microsloth breaking all the standards when they sent out the IE7 <koff> "upgrade". XD

You're not alone, they broke DeviantArt, too.

--<< Bruce >>--
Bruce Bergman
Regular Poster

Return to nothing comes naturally