09/08/06 - Incoming!

This is the story of four characters picked to live in a warehouse and get their lives taped. Find out what happens when geeks stop being polite and start blowing things up. nothing comes naturally: the forum.

09/08/06 - Incoming!

Postby CubeOtter on Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:35 pm

I realize that I should probably be a better forum admin and actually post topics on a per-strip basis. Suffice it to say, we're finally getting the cast of nothing comes naturally back into the picture. :)

I think you could actually call this our first little experiment in storytelling over just random acts of weirdness. Mostly.
--
CubeOtter cubeotter,gmail,com
What do you use to paddle? Ors! Ors! Ors!
otter, "<a href="http://nocona.comicgenesis.com/">nothing comes naturally</a>"
Live it! Breathe it! Become one with it!
CubeOtter

Postby Elory Burke on Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:31 am

OMG - I think it's going great! Your 'Conformation' story is totally rocking - it's completely putting to shame the rip-off of 'Nocona - Episode 0' that Ed Begly Jr. did in the early 90's to push his 'Chakat - It's Not Just For Breakfast Anymore' campaign. You know the one, with the music video from Falco swimming in the man-bong from Barbarella, but instead, they're smoking up the outside world around them. They stirred so much controversy by sampling Marilyn Monroe moaning, "Nothing... Comes... COMES.... COOOMMMEEESSS... [whispered] naturally", while showing a Chakat filet as being part of a nutritious breakfast, including juice, eggs and broccoli.
Keep on rockin'!

Love,
Your biggest fan
And I'd Totally Let You Do Me And My Best Girlfriend Together
Elory Burke

Return to nothing comes naturally