It's back!

This is a forum in which you talk about Minimalism Sucks.

It's back!

Postby Mandaliet on Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:01 am

Finally.

Also, I should make it especially obvious that I now have a <a href="http://www.cafepress.com/minisuck">Cafepress store</a> with a few items that contain words pertaining to this here comic. I mostly just wanted stickers; I'm disappointed that they don't have those in bulk. There are also magnets, and if you happened to want a shirt that mentions this, well... you can get a shirt. I don't think the dark-gray-on-black scheme would work well for other items, but if you want something else let me know and I'll see about it.
Mandaliet
Regular Poster

Postby Tyras on Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:56 am

Yes!!

Welcome back my good sir, it is very refreshing to see your work again.
I'd like to let you know that the link to your "links" page is ironically broken.
Tyras
Regular Poster

Postby Kotra on Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:49 pm

YAY!!
zumm zumm
Kotra

Postby Mandaliet on Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:52 pm

Tyras wrote:Yes!!

Welcome back my good sir, it is very refreshing to see your work again.
I'd like to let you know that the link to your "links" page is ironically broken.

Thanks! Also, unfortunately for irony, the links page seems to be working for me.
Mandaliet
Regular Poster

Postby Tyras on Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:11 pm

Yeah, it works just fine from the main page, but it does't work when one browses backwards.
It's because the links for 'fan', 'icon', and 'links' all are just like "links.html", which is fine for the index page... But when you go backwards, you're viewing things in the /d directory, so it breaks. Doesn't it not work for you?
To fix it, all you'd need to do is change the links to have your whole comic url in them, so that the link to links would be "http://minisuck.comicgenesis.com/links.html"
Tyras
Regular Poster

Postby Mandaliet on Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:31 pm

Tyras wrote:Yeah, it works just fine from the main page, but it does't work when one browses backwards.
It's because the links for 'fan', 'icon', and 'links' all are just like "links.html", which is fine for the index page... But when you go backwards, you're viewing things in the /d directory, so it breaks. Doesn't it not work for you?
To fix it, all you'd need to do is change the links to have your whole comic url in them, so that the link to links would be "http://minisuck.comicgenesis.com/links.html"

Oh! Okay. Silly me. Thanks for pointing that out!
Mandaliet
Regular Poster

Postby Kotra on Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:16 am

Take that, relative links! Absolute links totally just kicked your ass!!
zumm zumm
Kotra

Return to Minimalism Sucks