Eurekon!

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.
Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Re: Eurekon!

Post by Chaos Priest »

*sigh* Nobody ever stops to consider the effect of Mamoru killing on poor Chibi Usa. That or they do consider it, specifically consider it a good thing :shifty:

Anyway, while I've always kinda liked Mamoru, if you really want to see Usagi paired up with somebody else (or just hate Mamoru) I suggest reading Mamoru Must Die! 'Tis a silly fic.
"I refuse to have a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent."
"Ah, but I am a master of unarmed combat!"

yamiangie
Regular Poster

Post by yamiangie »

really I know a much more annoying anime character named Mamoru, Mamoru kodai of Space Battleship Yamato. Oh but that was so fracking funny. you know him getting killed in a vampire attack is much better than what happened in the manga. Well back to that article were i point out he's the world's worst phantom thief.

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

Finally got Erin to draw a little bit of Seiya. Yay! And, yes, I do consider what it'd do to Chibiusa. And I am very pleased by that outcome.

By the way, this is TOTALLY CANON. In my mind.

flyboy254
Regular Poster

Post by flyboy254 »

Silly Xuanwu, canon is for the Church.
Vampires can be exceedingly charming when they need to be. They will joke, cajole and flatter, and just when you think, "vampires aren't so bad," you've got a pair of fangs buried in your neck.

For those who still insist on treating vampirism as a romantic existence, consider the suicide note left behind by Jacob Drexel, member of a prominent Philadelphia family who was transformed in 1937. After Drexel leaped off the City Hall tower one snowy night, a suicide note was found that closed with the following lines: "I have been living in constant torment over the unspeakable acts I have committed, and yet I am powerless to stop committing them. May God forgive me."

- Dr. Hugo Pecos, FVZA Director Emeritus

Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Post by Kazokuhouou »