Triptych: Part II

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.
Athos
Regular Poster

Triptych: Part II

Post by Athos »

Hah! Beat Chaos Priest!

Walter: Maggie, I am your father!
Maggie: What? No, that's impossible! You're younger than I am!

I swear Walter looks younger on the cover thing. Maybe because it's just been a while since he's been around or the light's hiding the wrinkles.

Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Re: Triptych: Part II

Post by Chaos Priest »

When I read the last panel here I was suddenly reminded of a certain fangirl rant many years before.

Huh, actually looking at them Willow's hair there looks a bit similar to Marian's here. Freaky.
"I refuse to have a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent."
"Ah, but I am a master of unarmed combat!"

flyboy254
Regular Poster

Post by flyboy254 »

Marian should be thankful no one's brought in an armored vehicle yet. If she thinks guns and bayonets are phallic...
Vampires can be exceedingly charming when they need to be. They will joke, cajole and flatter, and just when you think, "vampires aren't so bad," you've got a pair of fangs buried in your neck.

For those who still insist on treating vampirism as a romantic existence, consider the suicide note left behind by Jacob Drexel, member of a prominent Philadelphia family who was transformed in 1937. After Drexel leaped off the City Hall tower one snowy night, a suicide note was found that closed with the following lines: "I have been living in constant torment over the unspeakable acts I have committed, and yet I am powerless to stop committing them. May God forgive me."

- Dr. Hugo Pecos, FVZA Director Emeritus

Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Post by Kazokuhouou »

Athos wrote:Hah! Beat Chaos Priest!

Walter: Maggie, I am your father!
Maggie: What? No, that's impossible! You're younger than I am!

I swear Walter looks younger on the cover thing. Maybe because it's just been a while since he's been around or the light's hiding the wrinkles.
It's for more spoilery reasons, I think.

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

Oh, crap. Alucard when he can be killed permanently vs. one of the few beings on the planet who can actually do so. This calls for an anti-hero team-up! I get the feeling AnderPlant will be fighting Jeeves rather than Alucard in this version.

Starcat5
Regular Poster

Post by Starcat5 »

Kazokuhouou wrote:
Athos wrote: I swear Walter looks younger on the cover thing. Maybe because it's just been a while since he's been around or the light's hiding the wrinkles.
It's for more spoilery reasons, I think.
If anything, he doesn't look YOUNG ENOUGH for said spoilery reasons.

Arvanna
Regular Poster

Post by Arvanna »

Is it just me or doesn't that fellow up on the roof have a very close resemblance to Jeeves?
Who says only the EVIL female vamps are gorgeous?

Auragongal
Regular Poster

Post by Auragongal »

Arvanna, I was thinking the exact same thing. But, wasn't Jeeves a good guy?

Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Post by Kazokuhouou »

Read these two comics, then get back to us.

yamiangie
Regular Poster

Post by yamiangie »

I'm expecting Alucard and Anderson to point out they have been waiting years for this stupid fight. God they had to wait like 8 volumes in the manga for their rematch. Jeeves just let them have their fun.

FelinaofL2
Regular Poster

Post by FelinaofL2 »

Annnnd now the Wild Mass Guessing page gets another confirmation/Joss. Only 3 comics in, too-- you're too good to us, Erin.

(While I did think Jeeves actually being evil might lead to a tragic/angsty confrontation with Bertie, there was no way in hell such a thing would happen. It's a tad cliche.)

Everyone who figured it was an I-Jin, a free round for you all!
Gundam Wing has hot guys, kick-ass women and mechs. Hellsing has hot guys, kick-ass women and guns. ^_^ Ah, the joys of anime.

KLCtheBookWorm
Regular Poster

Post by KLCtheBookWorm »

Wait, you mean people didn't think it was a clone? Even after Bertie confirmed the real Jeeves is in Heaven?

But I adore how utterly peeved Alucard looks in the last panel. He's been making due with inferior copied vampires, Anderson is only true worthy opponent, and now Millennium dangles another inferior copy in front of him. :p

Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Post by Kazokuhouou »

Honestly, after that comic, I had switched to 'Master-regenerated-into-Jeeves' mode.

Auragongal
Regular Poster

Post by Auragongal »

Now it makes sense.... I knew something was off though.

flyboy254
Regular Poster

Post by flyboy254 »

KLCtheBookWorm wrote:Now Millennium dangles another inferior copy in front of him. :p
Easy now, that clone still has the memories and abilities of the old Jeeves, including any possible weakness Card could have. This could prove to be quite interesting...
Vampires can be exceedingly charming when they need to be. They will joke, cajole and flatter, and just when you think, "vampires aren't so bad," you've got a pair of fangs buried in your neck.

For those who still insist on treating vampirism as a romantic existence, consider the suicide note left behind by Jacob Drexel, member of a prominent Philadelphia family who was transformed in 1937. After Drexel leaped off the City Hall tower one snowy night, a suicide note was found that closed with the following lines: "I have been living in constant torment over the unspeakable acts I have committed, and yet I am powerless to stop committing them. May God forgive me."

Starcat5
Regular Poster

Post by Starcat5 »

Be warned, the following post contains both Spoilers and Wild Mass Guessing. Viewer disgression is advised.

- -- --- -- -

Enter, Freak Vamp Walters! Watch as he prepares to avenge the death of his daughter. Squee as said daughter smacks him upside the head with a paper fan, and Anti-Jeeves is forced to take the field anyway.

- -- --- -- -

Winged Knight
Regular Poster

Post by Winged Knight »

Am I the only one who wants to see Anderson lay into the fake Jeeves a bit? I mean, he did get doubly burned here.
“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is we notice when we're doing it.” Neil Gaiman

We'll drink the wine till the cup is dry,
and kiss the girls so they'll not cry,
and toss the dice until we fly
to dance with Jak o' the Shadows.

Auragongal
Regular Poster

Post by Auragongal »

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Those Millenium Bastards mindsucked Walter! Kick the clone's ass Allie!

KLCtheBookWorm
Regular Poster

Post by KLCtheBookWorm »

flyboy254 wrote:
KLCtheBookWorm wrote:Now Millennium dangles another inferior copy in front of him. :p
Easy now, that clone still has the memories and abilities of the old Jeeves, including any possible weakness Card could have. This could prove to be quite interesting...
That may be true but Alucard would never believe it. Though with the vampires, he has had a point.

flyboy254
Regular Poster

Post by flyboy254 »

*Brakes screeching* Just realized something! Does someone absolutely have to be dead to make them an I-Jin!