Triptych: Part I

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.

Re: Triptych: Part I

Postby Arvanna on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:58 am

Chaos Priest wrote:Considering Yumi was last seen trying to put as much distance between herselves and the fighting as possible I'd say she's got a better chance than anybody else of living through the night.

Please how often does anyone sent away for their own safety actually stay away in these sorts of stories? If Yumi doesn't show up in London I will be greatly surprised.
Who says only the EVIL female vamps are gorgeous?

Arvanna
Regular Poster

Postby Kazokuhouou on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:32 am

Arvanna wrote:
Chaos Priest wrote:Considering Yumi was last seen trying to put as much distance between herselves and the fighting as possible I'd say she's got a better chance than anybody else of living through the night.

Please how often does anyone sent away for their own safety actually stay away in these sorts of stories? If Yumi doesn't show up in London I will be greatly surprised.

Who says it'll be Yumie?
Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Postby Auragongal on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:56 am

I sense pain for someone in the future...
Auragongal
Regular Poster

Postby Chaos Priest on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:30 am

Arvanna wrote:

Yumi wasn't sent away though. She decided to leave. And while it's still possible that there's gonna be some vampire fighting near her where she's hiding, if she were to appear in London it would require being able to find a flight there in the middle of a world-wide vampire attack. I don't think something like that would be very easy.
"I refuse to have a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent."
"Ah, but I am a master of unarmed combat!"
Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Postby Xuanwu on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:32 am

When I read Enrico's dialogue I thought he was saying, "Have a first date with me." :lol:

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby flyboy254 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:04 pm

God, this is just annoying! someone get me a suit of Iron Man armor, a circus midget, and a Soviet Papa submarine. I have a plan.
Vampires can be exceedingly charming when they need to be. They will joke, cajole and flatter, and just when you think, "vampires aren't so bad," you've got a pair of fangs buried in your neck.

For those who still insist on treating vampirism as a romantic existence, consider the suicide note left behind by Jacob Drexel, member of a prominent Philadelphia family who was transformed in 1937. After Drexel leaped off the City Hall tower one snowy night, a suicide note was found that closed with the following lines: "I have been living in constant torment over the unspeakable acts I have committed, and yet I am powerless to stop committing them. May God forgive me."

- Dr. Hugo Pecos, FVZA Director Emeritus
flyboy254
Regular Poster

Postby Fooxie on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:21 pm

A... circus midget? Oh dear... This IS serious.
Fooxie
Regular Poster

Postby Auragongal on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:35 am

Okay, things just got awkward for Seras, hasn't it?
Auragongal
Regular Poster

Postby flyboy254 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Gospel of Integra? I can see it now.

"And lo, on the glorious day, did the prophetess cry, 'Come, I'll send you all to Hell!' And the fangirls did squee."
Vampires can be exceedingly charming when they need to be. They will joke, cajole and flatter, and just when you think, "vampires aren't so bad," you've got a pair of fangs buried in your neck.

For those who still insist on treating vampirism as a romantic existence, consider the suicide note left behind by Jacob Drexel, member of a prominent Philadelphia family who was transformed in 1937. After Drexel leaped off the City Hall tower one snowy night, a suicide note was found that closed with the following lines: "I have been living in constant torment over the unspeakable acts I have committed, and yet I am powerless to stop committing them. May God forgive me."

- Dr. Hugo Pecos, FVZA Director Emeritus
flyboy254
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to And Shine Heaven Now