Triptych: Part I

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.
Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Re: Triptych: Part I

Post by Xuanwu »

You're on a mission from God? You and the Blues Brothers both, pal.

The most appropriate line I can think of given the context: "I'm an hero!"

Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Post by Kazokuhouou »

Aaaaaand you get the 'really bleeding obvious' award of the day Enrico.

Auragongal
Regular Poster

Post by Auragongal »

I see the integra double in the crowd! Also, enrico, Bob the master of karma is laughing his rear off at you now.
Edit: weird, I just got the image of Enrico getting offed by a winged anthro fusion between a cheetah and a platypus. How the hell did that happen?

Starcat5
Regular Poster

Post by Starcat5 »

Auragongal wrote:I see the integra double in the crowd! Also, enrico, Bob the master of karma is laughing his rear off at you now.
Edit: weird, I just got the image of Enrico getting offed by a winged anthro fusion between a cheetah and a platypus. How the hell did that happen?
Integra double? Double You Tea Eff? That is clearly... err... Ok, I forgot his name. I just call him Dogfood, since he got eaten by Alucard's familiar, and was reintroduced into the Manga when said Black Hound got gutted. Which brings up the question: WHY THE ****ING HELL HASN'T HE RUN AWAY YET?!? :x :eyebrow: :evil:

Also, considering that my usual avatar is part raven, part cougar, and part wolf, a winged cheetapus platykitty isn't exactly the strangest thing I've ever come across, and now I want someone to draw it. Anyone here willing to give it a shot?

Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Post by Chaos Priest »

Starcat5 wrote:
Auragongal wrote:I see the integra double in the crowd! Also, enrico, Bob the master of karma is laughing his rear off at you now.
Integra double? Double You Tea Eff? That is clearly... err... Ok, I forgot his name. I just call him Dogfood, since he got eaten by Alucard's familiar, and was reintroduced into the Manga when said Black Hound got gutted. Which brings up the question: WHY THE ****ING HELL HASN'T HE RUN AWAY YET?!? :x :eyebrow: :evil:
You're assuming that as one of Alucard's familiars he has the free will to do so.

Although, come to think of it, as Alucard ate Luke instead of just drinking his blood, if Luke had one of the freak chips in his system would that have given Millennium the ability to monitor Alucard the way they could their own agents? Or even press the immolation button if they so desired? Not that it would have actually killed Alucard anyway, and it might have made him a bit more picky about what he eats if they did which would have ruined their later plan, but I still wonder if they could have.
"I refuse to have a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent."
"Ah, but I am a master of unarmed combat!"

Starcat5
Regular Poster

Post by Starcat5 »

Err... What makes a "Bang" noise, while cutting like a sword? :eyebrow:

JHShadon

Post by JHShadon »

Anderson getting shot while slicing something with a sword.

Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Post by Kazokuhouou »

It's Heinkel, I think. Heinkel IS sharing the cover section with Integra and Enrico, after all.

flyboy254
Regular Poster

Post by flyboy254 »

Plus a large enough caliber can split body parts, and she is using twin .45s.
Vampires can be exceedingly charming when they need to be. They will joke, cajole and flatter, and just when you think, "vampires aren't so bad," you've got a pair of fangs buried in your neck.

For those who still insist on treating vampirism as a romantic existence, consider the suicide note left behind by Jacob Drexel, member of a prominent Philadelphia family who was transformed in 1937. After Drexel leaped off the City Hall tower one snowy night, a suicide note was found that closed with the following lines: "I have been living in constant torment over the unspeakable acts I have committed, and yet I am powerless to stop committing them. May God forgive me."

- Dr. Hugo Pecos, FVZA Director Emeritus

Auragongal
Regular Poster

Post by Auragongal »

I think it might have been Allie ( my nickname for Alucard, for both the Hellsing and Castlevania characters.)

flyboy254
Regular Poster

Post by flyboy254 »

Snoopy...you magnificent bastard I read your comics!
Vampires can be exceedingly charming when they need to be. They will joke, cajole and flatter, and just when you think, "vampires aren't so bad," you've got a pair of fangs buried in your neck.

For those who still insist on treating vampirism as a romantic existence, consider the suicide note left behind by Jacob Drexel, member of a prominent Philadelphia family who was transformed in 1937. After Drexel leaped off the City Hall tower one snowy night, a suicide note was found that closed with the following lines: "I have been living in constant torment over the unspeakable acts I have committed, and yet I am powerless to stop committing them. May God forgive me."

- Dr. Hugo Pecos, FVZA Director Emeritus

yamiangie
Regular Poster

Post by yamiangie »

flyboy254 wrote:Snoopy...you magnificent bastard I read your comics!
Ah Snoopy my favorite ace firefighter pilot as a kid
it's nice to know the U.S. is protected from the Nazis by the heroes of the funnypages. I bet the kite eating tree is helping.
Last edited by yamiangie on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

I seriously need to find time to write Doc's side of the story for Erin...Blaaargh...

Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Post by Kazokuhouou »

*opens mouth*

*shuts it*

*opens mouth again*

*BLEEP* it, there's nothing that can top Snoopy fighting vampires. I'm going to bed.

Auragongal
Regular Poster

Post by Auragongal »

Sweet Grimm, Sailor Moon has the Holy Grail, Snoopy is fighting the Nazis, and the boss is as happy as a school boy who just discovered girls... Someone get the winged Cheetahpus and have her kick his ass or something, I really think this war will end in the silliest way possible.

Brynnie-chan
Regular Poster

Post by Brynnie-chan »

........Oh. My. God.

I have been away from this site for a while now, getting used to school again. I come back...look through the archives...

And there, in all its glory, is my song parody.

;____________________________;

It's ... so BEAUTIFUL....

THANK YOU SO MUCH, ERIN! I mean that! It is the highest honor for a die-hard Hellsing fangirl like me to have my song parody shown in your comic! I am the happiest Shine fangirl on the planet right now! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
I got the way and means to New Orleans
I'm goin' down by the river where it's warm and green
I'm gonna have a drink, then walk around
I got a lot to think about
Oh yeah...
-Bloodletting, Concrete Blonde

SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Post by SailorPtah »

Brynnie-chan wrote:And there, in all its glory, is my song parody.
You are the one to be thanked for writing it :D I'm trying to get back in the game in terms of posting song parodies, and this was an excellent way to start!

Athos
Regular Poster

Post by Athos »

flyboy254 wrote:Snoopy...you magnificent bastard I read your comics!
That reminds me: Patton would make a great adversary for the Major since he also loved war so much. If anyone could motivate grunts to fight ghouls, it'd be Patton.

Hi. Haven't been around much since... gods below, just before the Jeeves storyline? A bit later? I read the archive over the last few days and I'm all caught up now.

Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Post by Kazokuhouou »

LOVELY SPAM! WONDERFUL SPAM! *reports*

Funny, thinking of Patton makes me think of Kickassia, and...well, the people of Channel Awesome vs. Vampires does sound awesome.

Phasma

Post by Phasma »

Kazokuhouou wrote:LOVELY SPAM! WONDERFUL SPAM! *reports*

Funny, thinking of Patton makes me think of Kickassia, and...well, the people of Channel Awesome vs. Vampires does sound awesome.
So would Doctor Insano fight Millenium, or join them and end up in some sort of subtexty mad-science race with Dok?