London's Last Stand

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.
BigKwell
Regular Poster

Re: London's Last Stand

Post by BigKwell »

Where's the update? :-?
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."
Stephen W. Hawking

BigKwell
Regular Poster

Post by BigKwell »

I'd like to see Reseda come back.
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

Stephen W. Hawking

flyboy254
Regular Poster

Post by flyboy254 »

Yeesh! Love yuri as much as the next guy, but WOAH! Do NOT want to see what that sith is imagining! I thought this was a family comic!
Vampires can be exceedingly charming when they need to be. They will joke, cajole and flatter, and just when you think, "vampires aren't so bad," you've got a pair of fangs buried in your neck.

For those who still insist on treating vampirism as a romantic existence, consider the suicide note left behind by Jacob Drexel, member of a prominent Philadelphia family who was transformed in 1937. After Drexel leaped off the City Hall tower one snowy night, a suicide note was found that closed with the following lines: "I have been living in constant torment over the unspeakable acts I have committed, and yet I am powerless to stop committing them. May God forgive me."

- Dr. Hugo Pecos, FVZA Director Emeritus

KLCtheBookWorm
Regular Poster

Post by KLCtheBookWorm »

Integra uses Marian's crush to whip her into a more efficient Nazi-killing vampire! :lol:

flyboy254
Regular Poster

Post by flyboy254 »

*BOING* Hello! Random plot twist!
Vampires can be exceedingly charming when they need to be. They will joke, cajole and flatter, and just when you think, "vampires aren't so bad," you've got a pair of fangs buried in your neck.

For those who still insist on treating vampirism as a romantic existence, consider the suicide note left behind by Jacob Drexel, member of a prominent Philadelphia family who was transformed in 1937. After Drexel leaped off the City Hall tower one snowy night, a suicide note was found that closed with the following lines: "I have been living in constant torment over the unspeakable acts I have committed, and yet I am powerless to stop committing them. May God forgive me."

BigKwell
Regular Poster

Post by BigKwell »

(reads latest strip)

I think she got pissed when she found out those FREAKs were going to eat Integra, so she switched sides!
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

Stephen W. Hawking

yamiangie
Regular Poster

Post by yamiangie »

Ever underestimate what a Fangirl will do to meet someone. I'm sure she just heard Interga Hellsing and jumped on the transport.

Starcat5
Regular Poster

Post by Starcat5 »

Still a day behind, and HELLO second plot twist of the knife! Nothing like taking someone you KNOW will betray you and turning her into a tripple agent. :ick:

flyboy254
Regular Poster

Post by flyboy254 »

You can almost see the tears. Who wants to bet there's gonna be some attempt to cut the thing out?

Starcat5
Regular Poster

Post by Starcat5 »

Considering that the chip is also a killswitch, emphasis on the word "KILL", they are gunna have to. We can't let the in-universe fangirl go up in flames, now, can we. :eyebrow:

flyboy254
Regular Poster

Post by flyboy254 »

OR CAN WE! *Dramatic music*

EDIT: Why do I sense Marian surviving long into EoH?

BigKwell
Regular Poster

Post by BigKwell »

(reads latest strip)

I don't blame you, Erin! I love horses! :D
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

Stephen W. Hawking

condonzack

Post by condonzack »

Hench-vampire. I love that Integra doesn't even try to pretend that they are anything but her minions.

flyboy254
Regular Poster

Post by flyboy254 »

Oh dear God, her speech bubbles are sparkling! RED ALERT! RED ALERT! *Klaxon noises*

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

The Major should have known better than to mess with the most powerful energy source in Shine: FANGIRL SPARKLES.

FelinaofL2
Regular Poster

Post by FelinaofL2 »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIN! :D
Gundam Wing has hot guys, kick-ass women and mechs. Hellsing has hot guys, kick-ass women and guns. ^_^ Ah, the joys of anime.

BigKwell
Regular Poster

Post by BigKwell »

FelinaofL2 wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIN! :D
(reads latest strip)

Same here!
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

Stephen W. Hawking

Fooxie
Regular Poster

Post by Fooxie »

Happy birthday, Erin! :D

Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Post by Chaos Priest »

Congratulations on avoiding joining the ranks of the living dead one more year!
"I refuse to have a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent."
"Ah, but I am a master of unarmed combat!"

flyboy254
Regular Poster

Post by flyboy254 »

*Saluting* Happy 23rd, ma'am!