Fangirls of the Greatest Generation

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.

Re: Fangirls of the Greatest Generation

Postby Starcat5 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:43 am

Xuanwu wrote:He was probably caught and brainwashed during WW2. Or Walter's motivations of the original are being transferred to him.

Err... What WAS his motivation? My knowlage of events stops at the origional reveal, and starts again after Alucard starts fading away. (No, the torrent STILL won't start. Broken record, that.)
Starcat5
Regular Poster

Postby Kazokuhouou on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:14 am

I cannot say what I want to to Jeeves in good company.

Also I can't be arsed to look up ComicGenesis's stance on swearing in the forums.
Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Postby Xuanwu on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:07 pm

Starcat5 wrote:
Xuanwu wrote:He was probably caught and brainwashed during WW2. Or Walter's motivations of the original are being transferred to him.

Err... What WAS his motivation? My knowlage of events stops at the origional reveal, and starts again after Alucard starts fading away. (No, the torrent STILL won't start. Broken record, that.)

Walter wanted to defeat Alucard in one-on-one battle to prove his own strength. Since they were allies, he never had a chance to go all out on him. It's why he didn't try to hurt Integra or Seras even after going evil - it was a grudge match between him an Alucard. WHY there's a grudge match is unknown - presumably that's what Dawn is supposed to reveal.

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby Kazokuhouou on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:08 pm

I wonder if it's something else.

Which brings me to two questions: a) is Bertie dead, and b) is he the driving force behind Jeeves's defection? Finding a way to revive him or something?

Or he could just be nuts.
Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Postby darksorceressmonoke on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:36 pm

Kazokuhouou wrote:I wonder if it's something else.

Which brings me to two questions: a) is Bertie dead, and b) is he the driving force behind Jeeves's defection? Finding a way to revive him or something?

Or he could just be nuts.

Maybe it was Bertie's death that drove him insane? Maybe that's when Millennium offered him some way of reviving him and he joined so he could see Bertie again. Or maybe he is just nucking futs.
darksorceressmonoke

Postby Kazokuhouou on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:08 pm

That's actually one of my two ongoing theories. The other is it really IS the Master, and he just regenerated into Jeeves to screw with Walter's head.
Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Postby yamiangie on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:33 pm

mabye it's for the better it isn't the master. I mean how can you take him seriously after all that eating and hulk jumping? Curse you RTD, well at least it wasn't RTD.
yamiangie
Regular Poster

Postby Kazokuhouou on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:42 pm

Simple. I didn't watch most of the Tenth Doctor era. Could not like David Tennant as the Doctor. Just a few scenes here and there and reading synopses to keep up with canon, in case we ever got a Doctor at the RPG I'm in.
Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Postby Brynnie-chan on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Abahabababagedbedssa....

(massive headtilt. Her brain is broken.)

ONE BRAIN BANDAID LATER:

So....the Butler did it. And it actually surprised me to no end. Jeeves. Of all people, on the entire planet, in all of the country of England, it was Jeeves. He hypnotized his own apprentice, trained his apprentice's daughter to sacrifice her life, and seems to have wait a second.

He hasn't aged. It's been at least 50 years, and he doesn't look like he's aged a day...

......OH MY GOD! HE'S BEEN FREAK-CHIPPED!
I got the way and means to New Orleans
I'm goin' down by the river where it's warm and green
I'm gonna have a drink, then walk around
I got a lot to think about
Oh yeah...
-Bloodletting, Concrete Blonde
Brynnie-chan
Regular Poster

Postby Mrrout on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:08 am

i think the Jeeves we saw is an I-Jin. That's possible because he's the hero off a book.
this I-Jin is not the man in shadow, because i still think the man in shadow is the Joker. (or I-Jeeves is the man in shadow, but his boss is Joker)
Mrrout
Regular Poster

Postby Kazokuhouou on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:41 pm

Thread for The Lost Storyline is here: viewtopic.php?f=940&t=89716
Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to And Shine Heaven Now