What is it good for?

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.
NeoEevee
Regular Poster

Re: What is it good for?

Post by NeoEevee »

KLCtheBookWorm wrote:
NeoEevee wrote:
Xuanwu wrote:I wonder if this means Pip and the Major would have something to talk about if they ever met?

Major: I love war!
Pip: Really? I met her.
Major: As have I!
Pip: Was she wearing blah blah blah...

Meanwhile everyone looks on in silence as Millennium's assault screeches to a halt as Pip and Major compare notes.
Funny, the only time I ever imagined Pip and the Major meeting face to face was in an alternate universe where the Hellsing characters are living the events from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. And the two of them sing this song.

Seriously, go listen to the song and then imagine Pip and the Major singing it. And Seras providing the back-ups in place of Rena.

AHAHAHAHA NOW YOU CAN'T UNSEE IT
Actually I was thinking we needed a fanvid with this song.
Okay, so who's our best option for lead vocals? Definately not the Major, or anyone else from Millenium. Pip, maybe. Personally, I'm leaning towards Alucard.

Starcat5
Regular Poster

Post by Starcat5 »

Just so I am clear, I don't think War is going to try to sex him up. I think she wants to clame him as her personal toy soldier. She wants Armageddon, and the best way to pull that off is to have agents in BOTH camps.

Mrrout
Regular Poster

Post by Mrrout »

Mrrout wrote:
Tommygunner70 wrote:Hmmm... just saw the page about the dog food called 'Integra'.

Interesting, there are quite a few companies in Holland called Integra. Honda even has a car called Integra.
Heh, if the fuhrer wants to sent Alucard a bag of that Integra dog food as a gift then he wont have to go far to buy it, German writing on the bag you see.
there is a hip prosthesis called "integra"
i used it 3 times
i found it!
http://www.groupe-lepine.com/data/dynht ... 1738_1.jpg

NeoEevee
Regular Poster

Post by NeoEevee »

0_o Pip looked even MORE like Keiichi as a little kid.

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

Clearly the solution to Pip's problem is to find a classmate willing to pay him to kill the classmates who are bothering him. In Hellsing, violence solves problems!

BigKwell
Regular Poster

Post by BigKwell »

Just a question on my part - does anyone think Reseda will make an appearence in the storyline to come? :-?
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."
Stephen W. Hawking

Tommygunner70
Regular Poster

Post by Tommygunner70 »

Bah, that thing reminds me of the metal rod I have inside my right arm and shoulder joint.

I Aim to please, and I never disapoint.

Mars
Regular Poster

Post by Mars »

Aww... poor baby!Pip. He's just begging for a hug! I never could deal with crying people... I dub Pip "Woobie-man!"

I have got to read the original Hellsing manga -massages bridge of nose.-
Finally, I remember to do a signature! Oh the wonder! Oh the happiness! ... I don't even have a snappy remark to make.

D: I am in DESPAIR! The lack of a snappy remark for my signature has left me in despair!

Ooh I got it!
[about a scene in "Isn't that a bit Dangerous, Jeeves?"]"He looks nothing like Jesus. Jesus had a beard."

Mrrout
Regular Poster

Post by Mrrout »

it's the same thing in the manga (for now)

Atticusblackwolf
Regular Poster

Post by Atticusblackwolf »

BigKwell wrote:Just a question on my part - does anyone think Reseda will make an appearence in the storyline to come? :-?
I woke up this morning thinking the same thing.....she met Shro before(kinda) I wonder if they'll meet again?

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

To paraphrase Yugioh Abridged:

"Screw the ideology, I have money!"

BigKwell
Regular Poster

Post by BigKwell »

(reads latest strip)

But in my view... with all the horrors they face, even mercs would find a cause.
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."
Stephen W. Hawking

Mrrout
Regular Poster

Post by Mrrout »

it is possible that Pip's granpa is "coyote", the french mercenary seen in a hentai made by K Hirano.
the look is the same, and it is chronologically possible.
coyote is a merc and a pervert, but reveals to be a nice guy, and he does fight for a cause...at least he did in WW2

SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Post by SailorPtah »

Mrrout wrote:it is possible that Pip's granpa is "coyote", the french mercenary seen in a hentai made by K Hirano.
coyote is a merc and a pervert, but reveals to be a nice guy, and he does fight for a cause...at least he did in WW2
An excellent prediction :D

Mars
Regular Poster

Post by Mars »

So... Pip's grandma was the black haired chick?
Finally, I remember to do a signature! Oh the wonder! Oh the happiness! ... I don't even have a snappy remark to make.

D: I am in DESPAIR! The lack of a snappy remark for my signature has left me in despair!

Ooh I got it!
[about a scene in "Isn't that a bit Dangerous, Jeeves?"]"He looks nothing like Jesus. Jesus had a beard."

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

Mrrout wrote:it is possible that Pip's granpa is "coyote", the french mercenary seen in a hentai made by K Hirano.
That's how I like to see it. I also like imagining the Yumie or Yumiko lookalike from Coyote be Hellsing Yumiko's mom (she was a visitor from Japan or something). Then Pip and Yumiko are related! :D

SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Post by SailorPtah »

Xuanwu wrote:That's how I like to see it. I also like imagining the Yumie or Yumiko lookalike from Coyote be Hellsing Yumiko's mom (she was a visitor from Japan or something). Then Pip and Yumiko are related! :D
She was the daughter of the mayor of a French town in the 1940s, so she's probably not Japanese =P

Mrrout
Regular Poster

Post by Mrrout »

if Pip's granpa is Coyote, he might know something about a certain boy and a certain sexy vampire girl who fought in world war 2
he might even know Walter well, and have stayed in contact with him

in the manga, it is Walter who hires the wild Geese, and he says that he knows them (know them really, or know that they have good reputation, i don't know)

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

SailorPtah wrote:
Xuanwu wrote:That's how I like to see it. I also like imagining the Yumie or Yumiko lookalike from Coyote be Hellsing Yumiko's mom (she was a visitor from Japan or something). Then Pip and Yumiko are related! :D
She was the daughter of the mayor of a French town in the 1940s, so she's probably not Japanese =P
That was one of them. Coyote had two characters, one who was Yumie's prototype and another who was Yumiko's. I like picturing the other one as Japanese, since I don't think her background is stated.

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

Can't say I agree with Pip's assessment. War has red hair (which beats blond any day) and glasses, which instantly puts her above Seras.