Dream a Little Dream

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.

Re: Dream a Little Dream

Postby Brynnie-chan on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:23 pm

...I just need to know that I'm not the only one thinking "The sun'll come out, to-mor-row; bet your bottom dollar that tomor-rowww...there'll be sun..."

Please? I mean, I know about the newspaper comic and all, but the real reason I love Annie is because of the play.
I got the way and means to New Orleans
I'm goin' down by the river where it's warm and green
I'm gonna have a drink, then walk around
I got a lot to think about
Oh yeah...
-Bloodletting, Concrete Blonde
Brynnie-chan
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 12:21 pm
Location: Under Alucard's hat.

Re: Dream a Little Dream

Postby FelinaofL2 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:04 pm

Haha, Maxwell breaks the 4th wall!

(Sunday Strip) *dies from laughter at the book reference to wine*
Gundam Wing has hot guys, kick-ass women and mechs. Hellsing has hot guys, kick-ass women and guns. ^_^ Ah, the joys of anime.
User avatar
FelinaofL2
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:10 am
Location: MD, USA

Re: Dream a Little Dream

Postby Romanticide on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:10 pm

Which is the church in the background?
User avatar
Romanticide
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:41 pm

Re: Dream a Little Dream

Postby SailorPtah on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:10 pm

Romanticide wrote:Which is the church in the background?

Something from the first page of a Google Image Search for "chapel sanctuary" ^_^;
User avatar
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1018
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:30 pm
Location: Gaysrael

Re: Dream a Little Dream

Postby Abadon XXX on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:50 pm

*daaaws at yumiko*
I wanna hug her so much X3
Image
Darksong: o.o I completely forgot I was wearing pants
Darksong: *glares at cats* YOU ARE NOT ME! STOP TRYING TO USE MY COMPUTER AND CHAIR
She who rides in single file to hide her pie ~Reyome
I wasn't aware we needed proof that Andrew was, in fact, crazy. I've been aware of this for years. ~Lord Massacre
Muah ha ha ha. Now with your real name I can do creepy stalker things to you. ~Xuanwu
Abadon XXX
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:44 pm

Re: Dream a Little Dream

Postby BigKwell on Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:09 pm

(reads latest strip)

I've got a bad feeling about ANYTHING Maxwell wants to talk about. It's ALWAYS bad news for Hellsing!
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."
Stephen W. Hawking
User avatar
BigKwell
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Kennewick, WA U.S.A.

Re: Dream a Little Dream

Postby Romanticide on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:58 pm

Uh oh, Maxwell is making his mad man smile, in a light version but... this means trouble is coming. (more than usual)


SailorPtah wrote:
Romanticide wrote:Which is the church in the background?

Something from the first page of a Google Image Search for "chapel sanctuary" ^_^;


Oh, I see. Well if you ever need or want pictures of a Catholic church I can get you some. :) (It would be a Mexican one though, I just live toooooooooooooooo far from the vatican)
User avatar
Romanticide
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:41 pm

Re: Dream a Little Dream

Postby BigKwell on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:01 am

(reads latest strip)

Sounds to me that, when Sir Integra and the others return from Chicago, there's going to be another meeting at the British War Museum. :(
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."
Stephen W. Hawking
User avatar
BigKwell
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Kennewick, WA U.S.A.

Re: Dream a Little Dream

Postby BigKwell on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:14 pm

(reads latest strip... and smiles at the first frame)

Jeeves again. Interesting.

And by the way, Maxwell... Hellsing is NOTHING like the Nazis, so there! :wink:
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."
Stephen W. Hawking
User avatar
BigKwell
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Kennewick, WA U.S.A.

Re: Dream a Little Dream

Postby BigKwell on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:16 pm

There is something I forgot to ask... what the heck IS Godwin's Law anyway? :-?
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."
Stephen W. Hawking
User avatar
BigKwell
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Kennewick, WA U.S.A.

Re: Dream a Little Dream

Postby Starcat5 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:35 pm

BigKwell wrote:There is something I forgot to ask... what the heck IS Godwin's Law anyway? :-?

I forget the details, but the practical upshot is that if your argument brings up the subject of Hitler or Nazis, you automatically loose the argument.

...anyone out there remember the exact details?
Starcat5
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Lagomorphica, Mn, USA

Re: Dream a Little Dream

Postby Romanticide on Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Starcat5 wrote:
BigKwell wrote:There is something I forgot to ask... what the heck IS Godwin's Law anyway? :-?

I forget the details, but the practical upshot is that if your argument brings up the subject of Hitler or Nazis, you automatically loose the argument.

...anyone out there remember the exact details?


Is actually that, and the longer a discusion goes the more probabilities of somebody comparing the others to nazis. That and making ad- hominen arguments are signs that you have nothing trascendent to say anymore.
User avatar
Romanticide
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:41 pm

Re: Dream a Little Dream

Postby FelinaofL2 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:15 pm

As a reminder, the new thread is this way
Gundam Wing has hot guys, kick-ass women and mechs. Hellsing has hot guys, kick-ass women and guns. ^_^ Ah, the joys of anime.
User avatar
FelinaofL2
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:10 am
Location: MD, USA

Previous

 

Return to And Shine Heaven Now



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest