Isn't that a little bit dangerous, Jeeves?

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.

Re: Isn't that a little bit dangerous, Jeeves?

Postby Kazokuhouou on Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:23 pm

Ah. This is with Yomiko's predecessor, then?
Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Postby Urahara on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:40 pm

Xuanwu wrote:
Kazokuhouou wrote:And I think the catboy's a spy. (Actually, I KNOW he is, just being snarky at Integra)

Is Yomiko going to try to defend herself to Integra or has she hightailed it to wherever she went by now? Or is that a plot point?

(At least, in the TV series by the time the fire goes public she's disappeared beyond the trace of all of Britain's agencies.)

Pretty sure the information isn't really public by the time Hellsing finds out about it. Probably somewhere between "oh crap the library is burning" and "oh crap the rogue agent who set the library on fire has escaped'.

Yomiko probably hasn't gone so far that Hellsing won't be able to find her. I'm expecting something like them understanding why she'd do it and keeping quiet, considering how it would be dangerous to speak of aiding her or the corruption in the library after an event like that. A few hotheads might try to take matters into their own hands and try to take out Yomiko, and if Hellsing is shown to have any connection to her and any possible knowledge of her location, they'd be where they go first, and that's really not a good idea.
Urahara
Regular Poster

Postby Chaos Priest on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:45 pm

FelinaofL2 wrote:
SailorPtah wrote:
Kazokuhouou wrote:Wouldn't a plot hole happen if Alucard meets Yomiko in Flashback: The Second Coming?

Yes. Yes, it would.

So, would we have to have Sailor Pluto fix it? XD

(Wait... What happened to her when the science community said Pluto WASN'T a planet? :-? )

I don't actually think much would have happened. Consider this page from (what I've been told is) the manga. Ceres is another dwarf planet, and Pallas, Juno, and Vesta are all asteroids. Ceres was considered to be another possible planet at first, but in the end they came up with the term "asteroid" in part so they'd have something to call it in 1802. So basically it doesn't have to be a planet to get a Senshi (although all four of those do still have astrological symbols).
Attachments
astroid sailor senshi.jpg
astroid sailor senshi.jpg (108.79 KiB) Viewed 1019 times
"I refuse to have a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent."
"Ah, but I am a master of unarmed combat!"
Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Postby Kazokuhouou on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:23 pm

Pluto: It's all good, Neo-Queen Selenity will fix it in a thousand years.
Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Postby SailorPtah on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:47 am

New storyline, new thread. Start packing, everyone, it's time to move...
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Postby Mars on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:52 pm

SailorPtah wrote:New storyline, new thread. Start packing, everyone, it's time to move...

But shouldn't the drop down menu-thing on the home page that says the name of the storyline say "Good Books" and stop linking to this thread?
Finally, I remember to do a signature! Oh the wonder! Oh the happiness! ... I don't even have a snappy remark to make.

D: I am in DESPAIR! The lack of a snappy remark for my signature has left me in despair!

Ooh I got it!
[about a scene in "Isn't that a bit Dangerous, Jeeves?"]"He looks nothing like Jesus. Jesus had a beard."
Mars
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to And Shine Heaven Now