NEXT CROSSOVER SERIES!!

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.

Re: NEXT CROSSOVER SERIES!!

Postby Chaos Priest on Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:31 am

Blackadder is funny but I don't think it could crossover well unless it took place in the past, as I think the last Blackadder died during WWI. Of course, it would still be possible to simply say that wasn't the last one and place another one around. The question is, what new low would he have sunk to. Maybe... one of the lower servants in the Hellsing manor? Of course that leaves the question of what Baldrick would be.
"I refuse to have a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent."
"Ah, but I am a master of unarmed combat!"
Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Postby Athos on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Chaos Priest wrote:Blackadder is funny but I don't think it could crossover well unless it took place in the past, as I think the last Blackadder died during WWI. Of course, it would still be possible to simply say that wasn't the last one and place another one around. The question is, what new low would he have sunk to. Maybe... one of the lower servants in the Hellsing manor? Of course that leaves the question of what Baldrick would be.

There is in fact a Blackadder alive and kicking at the end of the century. And he has a time machine, to boot. Try to find 'Blackadder: Back and Forth,' the special made in 1999. He seems to have a pretty comfortable position in society, though not excessively wealthy. Can't say much more without spoiling the thing.

An heir to Captain Blackadder would be a natural companion to young Arthur Hellsing if you ask me (and maybe old Wooster, too). An old school chum who has a bad habit of hiding out at the mansion when creditors get too insistent or husbands provoked. Or, as I suggested, send Girlycard to collect a gambling debt from the deadbeat and... erm... wait... I don't want to wipe out the family.
Athos
Regular Poster

Postby Shadowfax272 on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:20 pm

Athos wrote:Am I the only person here who think Blackadder would be a very funny crossover with Shine? Or (God forbid) the only person who's heard of Blackadder?

Blackadder is awesome, but...I can't see a connection happening.

RE the second Hellboy movie:
damn you Kraus if you weren't dead I would totally have you

stupid sexy germans
Jetzt auf! In Bergen und Klüften
Tobt morgen der freudige Krieg!

Das Wild in Fluren und Triften,
Der Aar in Wolken und Lüften
Ist unser, und unser der Sieg!
Shadowfax272
Regular Poster

Postby Killer7 on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:33 pm

Shadowfax272 wrote:
Athos wrote:Am I the only person here who think Blackadder would be a very funny crossover with Shine? Or (God forbid) the only person who's heard of Blackadder?

Blackadder is awesome, but...I can't see a connection happening.

RE the second Hellboy movie:
damn you Kraus if you weren't dead I would totally have you

stupid sexy germans

He's not dead. He just doesn't have a body anymore :D :D :D
FYI:
Guilermo del Toro said that until the Hobbit movies are done,no work is going to be done on the Hellboy movies
He also mentioned that the Nazis would have captured a fallen angel but he didnt reveal anything else.
Hear me.
See me.
Feel me.
Touch me.
Fear me.
Killer7
Regular Poster

Postby BigKwell on Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:57 pm

Hellsing/Monk

Personally how Erin is going to accomplish this - but it would be interesting how the obsessive/compulive detecive and widower Adrian Monk is going do deal with someone with Alucard, more less Integra, Seras or Walter?
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."
Stephen W. Hawking
BigKwell
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to And Shine Heaven Now