Really love the comic Erin, first post here.
1. John G.
2. Heavyset, extremely short hair, bearded, presently short, and I try to keep it like that. Trend towards hoodies on average, jeans and gotta have my birks, when you wear such things into the winter, that's love.
3. When I have an outlet for my fandom, it can get overwhelming, I keep coming up with kinda hairbrained cross overs that sound hilarious in my head, regardless of whether or not they actually are. Examples include my recent idea of a Hellsing/Girl Genius crossover. I'd probably want to be that fanboy that's pretty subdued and while he sticks around his object of affection, but wind up half ranting or maybe just going full on.
4. Pip. The man is the batman of Hellsing, There's the sisters from RoD Tv, gotta love them, then there's rod tv incarnation of Nenene as she lost the innocence and naivete but gained some really fun attitude and was more sardonic than ever at that point. I was also big on the male paper masters through the 3 rod parts. From johnny to the serious business silent tough guy paper master of rod TV. But back to hellsing...oh yeah! Not just pip, but the rest of the Wild Geese, I loved those guys. I'm always big on the regular guy that does actually extraordinary things in a series filled with extraordinary people. But pretty much Pip is my number one. Loved the descriptor of him you had a while back, "heart of gold, mind of gutter". Oh and lately the doctor has been rubbing off on me, but i've got a soft spot for mad science. nothing better than a battle cry of "FOR SCIENCE!"
5. Bring on the PxS, I didn't really get into that one till catching up on the manga and rereading shine a few times. But for the most part I'd be happy with just Pip being pip, that wonderfully perverted badass soldier of fortune. As for the rest of that list? If we're gonna bring the wild geese into this? Why not let the nameless bird from order 07 have some camera time, she always loves it! But yeah, bringing the geese into things would just be fun as I've always loved Pip's interactions with them as well.
6. Dude! Pip is the freaking batman of hellsing! Look at it, Alcuard's got his uberness, seras can heft the harkonen, integra comes from a long line of vampire killers, and walter has his wire. But rock the hell on pip! You go after those freaks with nothing more than raw military skill, assault weapons and those special bullets! Dude, you'll get Seras yet, ya know she loves you. In a world of extraordinary people pip, you are one awesome badass! You and Wild Geese are the backbone of Hellsing!
7. Firefly/Shine crossover? Eh? Eh? Jayne and Pip would be an interesting meeting. I'm sure Kaylee and Walter could come up with something interesting...*mind goes crazy with the wonders...mwhwhahahahaha*