The Would-Be Fangirl(/boy) Thread

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.
Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Re: The Would-Be Fangirl(/boy) Thread

Post by Kazokuhouou »

1. What's your name?

Real name's Olivia, I go by Kazo

2. What do you look like?

short brown hair, as short as Erin's currently is, actually, glasses, brown eyes, short and small, typically in black (it makes me look taller)

3. How do you act?

Generally, I'm the lurker type. But when I'm very active in some sort of fandom, it's usually in the form of crack pairings, ideas, and babble

4. Who (or what) is the object of your fannish adoration?

*sigh* Actually, it's the Major. I...I'm not sure why either. I think it's the glasses, older man, and cookie addict.

Others include Walter, Anderson, Madeline, and Timothy, but I've been holding out on fangirling for the hope that there's a Millenium fangirl arc.

5. What do you want to see him/her/them/it do?

I think he would rather like the fangirl/boys. Treat them as pets almost, or mini-Schrodingers. So him petting them is a plus. Oh, and him kiss Rip on the cheek.

6. Let's hear that rant.

WARNING. HERE THERE BE SPOILERS

WHOA SERIOUSLY! SERIOUSLY! HERR MAJOR! OMG! DUDE, YOU ARE AWESOME, AND YOU LOVE COOKIES AS MUCH AS I DO AND YOU EAT THEM EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T NEED TO CAUSE YOU'RE A CYBORG AND THAT IS TOO CUTE FOR WORDS, AND I GOT TURNED ON BY YOUR 'I LOVE WAR' SPEECH EVEN THOUGH I SHOULDN'T CAUSE YOU'RE A NAZI BUT THEN AGAIN, I DON'T GIVE A FIG AS LONG AS I GET COOKIES AND I TOTALLY AM JEALOUS OF SCHRODINGER SINCE HE GETS PETTED BY YOU HEY CAN I BE PETTED BY YOU, ANYWAY, SINCE HE KILLS HIMSELF CAN I BE YOUR REPLACEMENT PET?

7. Anything else?

Well, I made that Flower of Perun tea. I blame my RP buddy.

LordDeraj
Regular Poster

Post by LordDeraj »

1. What's your name?

Deraj (Male)

Black suit blood red tie square glasses long black hair Rip style minus curl

3. How do you act?

I act like any Otaku. I'm addicted to a good story lines and won't stop paying attention till the end. I have a slight OCD in which I'm only happy if things end divisible by 2 or 5 except when it's 13. I'm a sadist I laughed during the Dark Knight, when Aeris died, when Pip died. I'm an Anglophile (British Nationalist) Rule Britannia!!!, I guess you could call me anti-american but I am not a terrorist so don't the FBI on me if any of you are paranoid.

In Hellsing my first is my Rippy, I am attracted to girls with glasses, long dark hair, and being evil/psychotic doesn't hurt.
Then there's Schro he is just soooo cute I mean who doesn't like him. I just wanna squeeze those furry ears

Outside Hellsing Crispin Freeman better known as the voice of Alucard. I'm a huge Crispin Freeman fan I watch any anime he's in. I always check his wiki page to see who he's gonna voice next. Anyone who doesn't think he's good can say it to Alucard, Togusa, Joker, Amon, Tsume, Itachi, Hagi, etc. I mean I think I'm the first one here to be a fan of an actor in Hellsing.

I would love to make out with her myself but since I don't have a machine or spell to transport me there I'll have to settle for....her in black lacy lingerie (yes I am a pervert )
then have her make out with Schro. That mistletoe scene doesn't count Erin, that's right I know about that!

6. Let's hear that rant.

OMFG Rip is soooooo HOT and SEXY. That long black hair, those big blue eyes, that creepy smile, that gun, her awesome voice, and that cute ahoge hair curl. Everyone of my Hellsing OC's is paired with her! Anyone who calls her a guy I will come to your house , tear out your heart, and make you eat it.! Then I'll *CENSORED* then I'll shove *CENSORED* After that I'll *CENSORED* with your eye socket. I can't help it I'm attracted to girls with long dark hair and glasses, not to mention evil and/or psychotic. Plus the way she dresses it's both stylish and HOT!!!

7. Anything else?

please read my fanfic it's the big link in my signature. I need some more feedback
LD Presents: Hellsing High

Johann Krauss: You must learn to Foc-yoos!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johann Krauss: You can suck my ectoplasmic Schwanzstücke!

Count Crucis

Post by Count Crucis »

1. What's your name?
My real first name is Kyle (Kai-ul), but I prefer to go by Ky (Kai). (Nobody calls me Ky, but I'd prefer it, darnit! :evil: ) I'm male.

I wear black suit trousers, a black shirt with 'Destroy' written on the shoulders and I have short/medium length dark red hair.

3. How do you act?
Cool, calm and collected. I think getting angry is one of the things I don't like most in life.

Rip, Rip, Rip and a bit more Rip. What's not to love?

Hmmm.... *nosebleed* Aghhhhh! Ahem. I'd like to see her become a more powerful undead and for her to get the loving she deserves... *nosebleed again* :x

6. Let's hear that rant.
Rippy! For thee I hath contrived a poem;
Ah! There's the Lily, marble pale, the bonny broom, the cistus frail; the rich sweet pea, the iris blue, the larkspur with its peacock hue; all these are fair, but hold I will, Rip Van Winkle is fairer still. Blithe and tall shoots upwards through the ruin gray; such beauty as it hath never been, left, like a noble deed, to grace the memory of an ancient race.

7. Anything else?
A winner is me. XD
Not your average immortal.

Darthmiho
Regular Poster

Post by Darthmiho »

Really love the comic Erin, first post here.

1. John G.
2. Heavyset, extremely short hair, bearded, presently short, and I try to keep it like that. Trend towards hoodies on average, jeans and gotta have my birks, when you wear such things into the winter, that's love.

photo: http://boards.altgn.com/imagedump/83548a47e19e580e.jpg

3. When I have an outlet for my fandom, it can get overwhelming, I keep coming up with kinda hairbrained cross overs that sound hilarious in my head, regardless of whether or not they actually are. Examples include my recent idea of a Hellsing/Girl Genius crossover. I'd probably want to be that fanboy that's pretty subdued and while he sticks around his object of affection, but wind up half ranting or maybe just going full on.

4. Pip. The man is the batman of Hellsing, There's the sisters from RoD Tv, gotta love them, then there's rod tv incarnation of Nenene as she lost the innocence and naivete but gained some really fun attitude and was more sardonic than ever at that point. I was also big on the male paper masters through the 3 rod parts. From johnny to the serious business silent tough guy paper master of rod TV. But back to hellsing...oh yeah! Not just pip, but the rest of the Wild Geese, I loved those guys. I'm always big on the regular guy that does actually extraordinary things in a series filled with extraordinary people. But pretty much Pip is my number one. Loved the descriptor of him you had a while back, "heart of gold, mind of gutter". Oh and lately the doctor has been rubbing off on me, but i've got a soft spot for mad science. nothing better than a battle cry of "FOR SCIENCE!"

5. Bring on the PxS, I didn't really get into that one till catching up on the manga and rereading shine a few times. But for the most part I'd be happy with just Pip being pip, that wonderfully perverted badass soldier of fortune. As for the rest of that list? If we're gonna bring the wild geese into this? Why not let the nameless bird from order 07 have some camera time, she always loves it! But yeah, bringing the geese into things would just be fun as I've always loved Pip's interactions with them as well.

6. Dude! Pip is the freaking batman of hellsing! Look at it, Alcuard's got his uberness, seras can heft the harkonen, integra comes from a long line of vampire killers, and walter has his wire. But rock the hell on pip! You go after those freaks with nothing more than raw military skill, assault weapons and those special bullets! Dude, you'll get Seras yet, ya know she loves you. In a world of extraordinary people pip, you are one awesome badass! You and Wild Geese are the backbone of Hellsing!

7. Firefly/Shine crossover? Eh? Eh? Jayne and Pip would be an interesting meeting. I'm sure Kaylee and Walter could come up with something interesting...*mind goes crazy with the wonders...mwhwhahahahaha*

Snowcat
Regular Poster

Post by Snowcat »

*clears throat*

My name is Makenzie, and I'm an Erin Ptah fangirl.

Serious. I know we've had fans of fans before, but not in the actual Hellsing universe. I've always wanted to be an Erin fan. A fangirlgirl? Like petpets on neopets? I don't know. anyway, that would be awesome, because, since fans can control the actions of the characters they glomp, I could make Erin draw anything I wanted to. Awesome. I realize this forum is pretty old, and my idea kind of insane, so that's all the detail I'm giving this post. But still.

Frecus

Post by Frecus »

Not adie hard Hellsing fan, but I have a soft spot for what was my first anime, and I think the last part of this form is of interest to you.

Btw, I'm halfway through the OVA, seven years afyer I first saw hellsing, and quite drunk. Excuse any bad typing.

My name is Freek, Frecus for foreigners (english native speakers have a problem with my name...) Fredrick is apropriate too.

I have a braid, a beard and I'm altitude-handicapped (ie, the length of the average east-asian as I discovered when my sister decided to engage one).

Unless it's saturday, then I'm a scoutmaster. Other days I'm a student in medical biology. Not much of a fan person, though I might act like the following:

I enjoy life, and enjoy others doing the same. I like big robots. Just like a fellow fan (who I did not know before she talked to me about it other than 'that hot chick at the front of class') I like Duo Maxwell from Gundam wing. She said I kinda look like him, but I grew a goatee, which he doesn't. Still have the awesome braid though. Best personality comparison with him is ofcourse Alucard. Who is awesome in being aloof, homocidal, and enjoying life (life, undeath, whatever).

OTOH, the series doesn't have the characters do less than expected. Except Ceres, but I'll save that bit for last.

I'm too drunk to rant, so I'll move on to the important bit, the bit I made a comicgenesis account for. I drew this way back in 2008, after I watched the series for the third time or so, inspired by the luke valentine fight. I thought you guys might like it.

Frecus
The glade wanderer
Madwarrior