2. Filipino (so slightly tan), 5' 8" kind of stocky, close-cropped black hair (almost like a buzz cut), wears glasses if not wearing contacts, tendency to cosplay either Shaun from Shaun of the Dead or an Metal Gear Solid 4 Praying Mantis PMC like the guy on the left in this picture
3. Gun-crazy. loves guns, loves talking about them. Is willing to go on and on about any particular gun or have a back-and-forth discussion about guns.
4. Is a fan of both the guns in the series and the people that wield them. Is a fanboy of Alucard, Seras, Pip, and the Hellsing trooper and their Jackal/Casull, Harkonnen, AK-47, MP5 or M4A1, respectively.
5. Jump from Alucard, to Pip, then to Seras, then to the Hellsing trooper, discussing/ranting about weapons with any of them.
6. Alucard rant: "OH MY GOD! It's the man himself, the duke of dual-wielding, Alucard! You're so awesome, with your Jackal and Casull, man! You kick so much arse with those things, and they're such big guns, too! I wish I could have a 13mm or .454 Casull pistol, but then I couldn't possibly handle the recoil! -_-; I'll bet your guns f**k the s**t out of anything they hit! dude you are so awesome! The color of awesome is Red! Which is what you wear, so you wear awesome!"
Seras rant: "OMG it's Seras! I luff you so much, Seras-chan, you and your awesome Harkonnen. You're so pretty and sexy, with your fanservicey uniform-- no wonder Pip has eyes for you! And you kick so much arse too, with your Harkonnen, tearing a hole in a wall of undead! You're the ultimate combination of little girl, big gun, and that's why you are such a great character!
Pip Rant/discussion: "Wow! Pip! You are one of the coolest characters I have ever seen! You wear an eyepatch, cowboy hat, and carry an AK-47! You are such a cool mercenary! You picked one of the best guns ever made, you know?"
Pip: "Really now?"
Driftgunner: "Yeah, really! The AK-47 is a Russian-made juggernaut! No matter what you do to it, leave it in seawater, sand, mud, fresh water, snow, muck, whatever, It will fire even if covered in any of that stuff!"
Pip: "You sure know your stuff."
Driftgunner: "What can I say? I do a lot of research."
Hellsing Trooper Rant/Discussion: "Whoa-em-gee! A Hellsing Trooper! I have so much respect for guys like you, risking life and limb keeping England safe from the forces of the undead. You guys had the best sub-machine gun ever made, the MP5! What happened?"
Hellsing Trooper: "Sir Integra decided we should upgrade to M4A1 Carbines. Apparently, the MP5 was not up to our standards for dispatching ghouls."
Driftgunner: "Eh. The M4A1 is okay, I suppose, but there's not much stopping power. The bullets the M4 uses are weak, small, and they tumble. They just won't put down a ghoul as fast as they should. Not to mention they aren't very reliable, since they have a tendency to jam a lot."
Hellsing Trooper: "If you have any ideas, I'd like to hear them."
Driftgunner: "Upgrade to the Barrett M468. It looks almost exactly like an M4, but it shoots a bigger round with more stopping power, and its new firing system is more reliable."
Hellsing Trooper: "I can take it up with the Armorer, but I'm not sure they'll change our guns just because a fanboy pointed out one's more reliable than the other."