How to Piss Off Hellsing Characters

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.

Postby Sailor Scarlet on Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:30 pm

Illusionist wrote:Refer to Alucard as Vash.

Vash as in the "Love & Peace" motto guy? OH MAN would that piss Alucard off. heheh, I give you a score of 10 for coming up with that one. :wink:

It would be funny to see Alucard's face turn the same color as his coat from being so pissed by that comment.
Want A Good Laugh? Try This! Next Time You Go To A Bookstore, Pick Up A Romance Novel And Mentaly Add The Phrase "In My Pants" To The End Of Each Sentence In The Book Summary On The Back Cover. Enjoy!
Sailor Scarlet
Regular Poster

Postby Sailor Scarlet on Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:45 pm

atticus_blackwolf wrote:
Reeku wrote:
Sailor Scarlet wrote:Hmmm a good way to annoy Integra hmmmm. Oh! Put her in the same room with a really chatty hyperactive dumb blond. That would do the trick! XD

Seconded! xD

Can I mention Paris Hilton.......

Paris: You like, hunt vampires .....That's hot.

In that case, I think Integra would make an exception to let Alucard harm a human. Hehe, that would an interesting sight. Maybe she would finally get some sense knocked into her brain. XD

NOTE: I'm not a saidst; just a shipper of the motto "payback's a 817CH"

(I hope using fowl language in this context is not against the rules. If it is, my apologies, and please delete it. Thanks)
Want A Good Laugh? Try This! Next Time You Go To A Bookstore, Pick Up A Romance Novel And Mentaly Add The Phrase "In My Pants" To The End Of Each Sentence In The Book Summary On The Back Cover. Enjoy!
Sailor Scarlet
Regular Poster

Postby Abadon XXX on Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:33 pm

>> I would also like to add that War's "Why can't we be friends" would also be acceptable for the Major's aggravation. Also, an ensured way to piss off any hellsing character is to tie them up to a chair in a locked room and once they are secured you force them to listen to "It's a small world after all" nonstop. Even Alucard would go crazy
Darksong: o.o I completely forgot I was wearing pants
Darksong: *glares at cats* YOU ARE NOT ME! STOP TRYING TO USE MY COMPUTER AND CHAIR
She who rides in single file to hide her pie ~Reyome
I wasn't aware we needed proof that Andrew was, in fact, crazy. I've been aware of this for years. ~Lord Massacre
Muah ha ha ha. Now with your real name I can do creepy stalker things to you. ~Xuanwu
Abadon XXX
Regular Poster

Postby Sailor Scarlet on Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:34 pm

Also, an ensured way to piss off any hellsing character is to tie them up to a chair in a locked room and once they are secured you force them to listen to "It's a small world after all" nonstop. Even Alucard would go crazy

I think ANYONE would go crazy if they listend to that song repedeately. XD
Sailor Scarlet
Regular Poster

Postby Atticus_blackwolf on Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:36 am

Sailor Scarlet wrote:
Also, an ensured way to piss off any hellsing character is to tie them up to a chair in a locked room and once they are secured you force them to listen to "It's a small world after all" nonstop. Even Alucard would go crazy

I found a fanfic the other day where the group goes To Disneyland. They are on THAT ride and Integra orders him to shoot everything it's soo annoying.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3470753/1/Disneyland

I went on the ride when I went, I loved it but mabye it's because of the wierd music I listen to ..or my personality :D ....or maybe even a combo of both<3
An apple a day will keep anyone away, If you throw it hard enough.
- Stephen Colbert
Atticus_blackwolf
Regular Poster

Postby Shadowfax272 on Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:52 pm

That fanfic is hilarious :P
Jetzt auf! In Bergen und Klüften
Tobt morgen der freudige Krieg!

Das Wild in Fluren und Triften,
Der Aar in Wolken und Lüften
Ist unser, und unser der Sieg!
Shadowfax272
Regular Poster

Postby Abadon XXX on Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:20 pm

*Chuckles* nice ^^
Darksong: *glares at cats* YOU ARE NOT ME! STOP TRYING TO USE MY COMPUTER AND CHAIR
I wasn't aware we needed proof that Andrew was, in fact, crazy. I've been aware of this for years. ~Lord Massacre
Muah ha ha ha. Now with your real name I can do creepy stalker things to you. ~Xuanwu
Abadon XXX
Regular Poster

Postby Sailor Scarlet on Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:43 pm

atticus_blackwolf wrote:
Sailor Scarlet wrote:

I found a fanfic the other day where the group goes To Disneyland. They are on THAT ride and Integra orders him to shoot everything it's soo annoying.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3470753/1/Disneyland

I went on the ride when I went, I loved it but mabye it's because of the wierd music I listen to ..or my personality :D ....or maybe even a combo of both<3

It's not that I don't like the song. It's just that I'd rather have it in small doses. I guess my point is that the song already has such a catchy tune to it that I won't need to listen to it repedeately because it will be stuck in my head for the next month or so. I quote that it is "too much of a good thing", or in other words, "excess may do you harm". In this case mental harm. XD
Sailor Scarlet
Regular Poster

Postby Illusionist on Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:15 am

Sailor Scarlet wrote:In that case, I think Integra would make an exception to let Alucard harm a human.

Does something with an IQ of less than 3 count as human?
Warren Ellis: I figure that the more of you there are around me, the more chance there is of the inevitable hail of bullets hitting you instead of me.

Dr. Kelso: In order to save us some time, I shall be calling all the males "Daves" and all the females "Debbies".
Debbie: Debbie is actually my name!
Dr. Kelso: Then in fairness to the others, you will be "Slagathor".
Illusionist
Regular Poster

Postby Xuanwu on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:57 am

Sailor Scarlet wrote:
Illusionist wrote:Refer to Alucard as Vash.

Vash as in the "Love & Peace" motto guy? OH MAN would that piss Alucard off. heheh, I give you a score of 10 for coming up with that one. :wink:

It would be funny to see Alucard's face turn the same color as his coat from being so pissed by that comment.

Walter's probably the only person who can get away with that.

Walter: *approaches Alucard* Tonight is Halloween. Do you want to go to the party?

Alucard: And why should I? I have no need for a costume.

Walter: *pulls out his Wolfwood costume* No need. What you're wearing now will suffice.

Alucard: *sexy smirk* Why, Walter, I didn't know you were into role-playing...

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby Illusionist on Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:26 pm

The ultimate How To Annoy Integra playlist:

Love Bites (Judas Priest)
If I was your vampire (Marilyn Manson)
N.I.B (Black Sabbath)
God Given (Nine Inch Nails)
Disciple (Slayer)
Disposable Heroes (Metallica)
Take No Prisoners (Megadeth)
Blood on the world's hands (Iron Maiden)

Give a CD with all of these to Alucard, with the advice to play it loud and dance around in Integra's office.
Warren Ellis: I figure that the more of you there are around me, the more chance there is of the inevitable hail of bullets hitting you instead of me.

Dr. Kelso: In order to save us some time, I shall be calling all the males "Daves" and all the females "Debbies".
Illusionist
Regular Poster

Postby Sailor Scarlet on Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:58 pm

Illusionist wrote:
Sailor Scarlet wrote:In that case, I think Integra would make an exception to let Alucard harm a human.

Does something with an IQ of less than 3 count as human?

Good point 8-)
Sailor Scarlet
Regular Poster

Postby Brynnie-chan on Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:20 am

Pull every single "if this is true, don't say anything" joke you can on the Captain.

Ask Alucard if he's compensating for something with those guns. (Actually, he might be used to that.)

Watch Dandy do his card trick, then run up and go "OH MY GOD IT'S GAMBIT!"
I got the way and means to New Orleans
I'm goin' down by the river where it's warm and green
I'm gonna have a drink, then walk around
I got a lot to think about
Oh yeah...
-Bloodletting, Concrete Blonde
Brynnie-chan
Regular Poster

Postby Abadon XXX on Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:53 am

>> For that playlist, Alucard must get a hairbrush and imitate the singer. And another one I just thought of is to beat the Dandy at a game of Three Card Monte.
Abadon XXX
Regular Poster

Postby Mavis on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:42 am

walk to Iscariot HQ: *knock*knock*; Hello, Jehova's witnesses!

walk to Hellsing HQ: *knock*knock*; Hello, Jehova's witnesses!

Hope everyone is having, or has had a wonderful holiday and hope for a better year in 2008.
Mavis
Regular Poster

Postby Illusionist on Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:38 pm

Abadon XXX wrote:>> For that playlist, Alucard must get a hairbrush and imitate the singer. And another one I just thought of is to beat the Dandy at a game of Three Card Monte.

Alucard is basically the only being in the universe who could sing like Rob Halford apart from Rob Halford himself.

Illusionist
Regular Poster

Postby Reaver225 on Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:53 pm

Require triplicate paperwork for:

1: Each Freak killed
2: Each Hellsing Soldier killed
3: Each Vampire killed and/or subjugated
4: Any and all contact with Iscariot members
5: Any and all contact with Millenium forces

Ensure the hard copy gets lost in the mail and keep saying the emails never arrived, and that they resend the entire package.
It's all fun and games until someone loses their SOUL.
Reaver225
Regular Poster

Postby Atticus_blackwolf on Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:42 am

Reaver225 wrote:Require triplicate paperwork for:

1: Each Freak killed
2: Each Hellsing Soldier killed
3: Each Vampire killed and/or subjugated
4: Any and all contact with Iscariot members
5: Any and all contact with Millenium forces

Ensure the hard copy gets lost in the mail and keep saying the emails never arrived, and that they resend the entire package.

that makes me mad just thinking about it
An apple a day will keep anyone away, If you throw it hard enough.
- Stephen Colbert
Atticus_blackwolf
Regular Poster

Postby BigKwell on Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:15 am

Mavis wrote:walk to Iscariot HQ: *knock*knock*; Hello, Jehova's witnesses!

walk to Hellsing HQ: *knock*knock*; Hello, Jehova's witnesses!

Hope everyone is having, or has had a wonderful holiday and hope for a better year in 2008.

You'll get shot either way.
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."
Stephen W. Hawking
BigKwell
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to And Shine Heaven Now