Hellsing Chapters (Spoilers!)

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.

Postby Shadowfax272 on Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:37 am

Poor Captain :(
Jetzt auf! In Bergen und Klüften
Tobt morgen der freudige Krieg!

Das Wild in Fluren und Triften,
Der Aar in Wolken und Lüften
Ist unser, und unser der Sieg!
Shadowfax272
Regular Poster

Postby Atticus_blackwolf on Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:44 am

dchan wrote:favorite line EVER: "Mr. Bernadotte, can you please not smoke inside of me?" XD

I soo agree
An apple a day will keep anyone away, If you throw it hard enough.
- Stephen Colbert
Atticus_blackwolf
Regular Poster

Postby Mrrout on Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:57 am

atticus_blackwolf wrote:
dchan wrote:favorite line EVER: "Mr. Bernadotte, can you please not smoke inside of me?" XD

I soo agree

you're right, darling, this is supposed to come after :D
Mrrout
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:00 pm

shadowfax272 wrote:Poor Captain :(
Same here. It seems as though he really was mute after all.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Location: University of Illinois Chicago (UIC), Illinois, USA, Earth

Postby Revan on Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:26 am

Since I haven't seen a link anywhere else, I'll post it.

New chapter.

http://www.onemanga.com/Hellsing/87/
Revan

Postby Atticus_blackwolf on Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:36 am

Revan wrote:Since I haven't seen a link anywhere else, I'll post it.

New chapter.

http://www.onemanga.com/Hellsing/87/

Thank You Sooo Much!!!! :shucks:
- Stephen Colbert
Atticus_blackwolf
Regular Poster

Postby Atticus_blackwolf on Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:01 pm

They said OVA IV would be released by years end.....happy!!
- Stephen Colbert
Atticus_blackwolf
Regular Poster

Postby Xuanwu on Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:42 pm

http://www.onemanga.com/Hellsing/88/

Chapter 88 is out. According to the cover, OVA IV will be out in Feb.

Lots of pose shots of Girlycard. Hirano's clearly trying to give the fans some eyecandy before killing him off. I'm not complaining, either. Mmm...

I hope there's some Schroe x Girlycard action before this is over. With Schroe's body dissolving and becoming one with Girlycard, it's certainly possible for the catboy to infiltrate Girlycard's mind and play around. :shucks:

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby LordDeraj on Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:43 pm

Xuanwu wrote:

I hope there's some Schroe x Girlycard action before this is over. With Schroe's body dissolving and becoming one with Girlycard, it's certainly possible for the catboy to infiltrate Girlycard's mind and play around. :shucks:

It's about time that catboy was put to some use and antoher thing Alucard already died once back when he was vlad then again when he was played by Bela Lugosi(or Gary Oldman) So I doubt he'll be beating by some SS reject and there is only one true master of darkness :twisted: ME :twisted:
LD Presents: Hellsing High

Johann Krauss: You must learn to Foc-yoos!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johann Krauss: You can suck my ectoplasmic Schwanzstücke!
LordDeraj
Regular Poster

Postby Reaver225 on Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:09 am

I wonder if Schroe is properly truly dead? Suicide might not have killed him permanently...
It's all fun and games until someone loses their SOUL.
Reaver225
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:58 am

Xuanwu wrote:I hope there's some Schroe x Girlycard action before this is over. With Schroe's body dissolving and becoming one with Girlycard, it's certainly possible for the catboy to infiltrate Girlycard's mind and play around. :shucks:
I thought you were more interested in Schroe x Seras?
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Xuanwu on Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:57 am

Frey wrote:
Xuanwu wrote:I hope there's some Schroe x Girlycard action before this is over. With Schroe's body dissolving and becoming one with Girlycard, it's certainly possible for the catboy to infiltrate Girlycard's mind and play around. :shucks:
I thought you were more interested in Schroe x Seras?

Schroe x Seras is good, too. Schroe goes well with anyone cute, including Rippy, Girlycard, Young Walter, and even Integra.

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby SailorPtah on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:46 am

Reaver225 wrote:I wonder if Schroe is properly truly dead? Suicide might not have killed him permanently...

No, he isn't dead. He's getting himself absorbed into the blood that Alucard is taking in, which means he'll end up inside Alucard, same as Rip and the Dandy.

But it's implied that Schroe won't just be passively absorbed -- rather, that he'll be able to attack Alucard from the inside.

The last chapter was just more grandstanding by the Major and Alucard. I want plot motion, darnit!
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Postby Frey on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:51 am

SailorPtah wrote:The last chapter was just more grandstanding by the Major and Alucard. I want plot motion, darnit!
Same here. There really is a lot of granstanding in Hellsing that takes so long in just getting to the point (such as Walter true motives for betraying Hellsing; which has still not been revealed).
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Goblinbee on Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:14 pm

Frey wrote:
SailorPtah wrote:The last chapter was just more grandstanding by the Major and Alucard. I want plot motion, darnit!
Same here. There really is a lot of granstanding in Hellsing that takes so long in just getting to the point (such as Walter true motives for betraying Hellsing; which has still not been revealed).

Considering the rate at which the plot moves per chapter and the rate at which Hirano actually produces chapters, we might know anything for a very long time.
Goblinbee

Postby Xuanwu on Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:01 pm

SailorPtah wrote:But it's implied that Schroe won't just be passively absorbed -- rather, that he'll be able to attack Alucard from the inside.

My guess is that Major was dropping a hint when he mentioned Alucard's "lives." Schroe's power is to be everywhere and nowhere. What if every soul inside Alucard was suddenly "warped" outside his body to everywhere and nowhere at the same time? I think it's been implied that once a vampire has no soul but their own, they can be permanently destroyed.

Another possibility: Schroe is going to perform an epic-level telefrag. :lol:

The last chapter was just more grandstanding by the Major and Alucard. I want plot motion, darnit!

Girlycard fanservice before he goes bye-bye, I think. (And with all those poses, I am convinced more than ever that Girlycard is really a magical girl.) I'm wondering how long before Heinkel gets on the scene and attacks Young Walter. With him wounded, Heinkel has a good chance at killing him.

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby Atticus_blackwolf on Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:38 pm

Xuanwu wrote:My guess is that Major was dropping a hint when he mentioned Alucard's "lives." Schroe's power is to be everywhere and nowhere. What if every soul inside Alucard was suddenly "warped" outside his body to everywhere and nowhere at the same time? I think it's been implied that once a vampire has no soul but their own, they can be permanently destroyed..

I was thinking that Schro would attack from the inside too, I wasn't sure how though
- Stephen Colbert
Atticus_blackwolf
Regular Poster

Postby Shadowfax272 on Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:20 pm

SailorPtah wrote:
Reaver225 wrote:I wonder if Schroe is properly truly dead? Suicide might not have killed him permanently...

No, he isn't dead. He's getting himself absorbed into the blood that Alucard is taking in, which means he'll end up inside Alucard, same as Rip and the Dandy.

But it's implied that Schroe won't just be passively absorbed -- rather, that he'll be able to attack Alucard from the inside.

I knew he wasn't dead! HA, take that fanfic nitpickers. I should shove some author's notes in there replying to all those reviews, I really should. (I'm talking about a short fanfic I wrote about a month back where everyone is dead except for Major and Schrö, and someone pointed out that Schrö was supposedly dead :P)

Also, I made the telefrag joke first. :P

(SchröxGirlycard?? What is wrong with you?!) D:
Jetzt auf! In Bergen und Klüften
Tobt morgen der freudige Krieg!

Das Wild in Fluren und Triften,
Der Aar in Wolken und Lüften
Ist unser, und unser der Sieg!
Shadowfax272
Regular Poster

Postby Xuanwu on Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:04 am

I'm also curious on what the final fate of Doc will be. Notice that he retreated from the front lines. Major is willing to take point with Integra, but we know he has a death wish. Doc appears to be going elsewhere; perhaps he intends to live on? I'm betting he encounters Seras and gets punched out; he's not a fighter, so he wouldn't give her reason to kill him outright - and I doubt he's dumb enough to reveal what he's done to Walter.

It'd be just like the Major to have tubes of clones of all the Millennium members waiting back in Brazil. Doc heads back and oversees their growth, so that 50 years from here the war will continue again. And again. A millennium of war! (It'd also make for a great ending scene.)

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby Atticus_blackwolf on Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:22 am

Xuanwu wrote:It'd be just like the Major to have tubes of clones of all the Millennium members waiting back in Brazil. Doc heads back and oversees their growth, so that 50 years from here the war will continue again. And again. A millennium of war! (It'd also make for a great ending scene.)

That would be anAWESOME ending scene!!!
- Stephen Colbert
Atticus_blackwolf
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to And Shine Heaven Now