Birthday Girl

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.
Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Birthday Girl

Post by Xuanwu »

The new arc begins. This one is based on some ideas I tossed to Erin a little bit ago (it's not quite a collab, since I didn't spend much time working out details, so Erin is doing most of the work on this). I'm very interested to see how this goes. Hopefully you all enjoy!

Frey
Regular Poster
Location: University of Illinois Chicago (UIC), Illinois, USA, Earth

Post by Frey »

I look forward to seeing this new story arc.
Free-Thinking

Atticus_blackwolf
Regular Poster

Post by Atticus_blackwolf »

the first panel was today? It seems interesting so far...you've caught my attention with two panels. YOU ARE A GENIUS or I'm a idiot or maybe even both
An apple a day will keep anyone away, If you throw it hard enough.
- Stephen Colbert

Romanticide
Regular Poster

Post by Romanticide »

We need to find a new strategy

priceless XD

Reeku
Regular Poster

Post by Reeku »

8D I actually know a little something about the White Women. Now I'm really eager to see more of this story.

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

Hm, I think the caption below the comic is meant for a different one.

Yay for gratuitous female vampire fanservice.

RawSteelUT
Regular Poster

Post by RawSteelUT »

Xuanwu wrote:Hm, I think the caption below the comic is meant for a different one.

Yay for gratuitous female vampire fanservice.
Can never have enough of that. :)

Though why does "Discuss this strip" still link to the "Minds of Millenium" thread?
"You got nine lives? Well I got ten shots."

SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Post by SailorPtah »

Xuanwu wrote:Hm, I think the caption below the comic is meant for a different one.
True. Whoops. Have fixed.
RawSteelUT wrote:Though why does "Discuss this strip" still link to the "Minds of Millenium" thread?
Because it's only been two days, so I hadn't noticed this one yet ^_^;

SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Post by SailorPtah »

The servers are backed up again. Which means that new strips and the fixed links aren't going to show up.

To make up for it, here's a sneak preview of Saturday's strip (and the one that actually goes with the "flowers-of-Perun tea" comment):

Frey
Regular Poster

Post by Frey »

SailorPtah wrote:The servers are backed up again. Which means that new strips and the fixed links aren't going to show up.

To make up for it, here's a sneak preview of Saturday's strip (and the one that actually goes with the "flowers-of-Perun tea" comment):

Is that one of the main reasons Integra got the flowers of Perun?
Free-Thinking

Abadon XXX
Regular Poster

Post by Abadon XXX »

>>

"Take this, mighty Integra-beeeeeeam!" Ah Kikkoman, how you make everything just right
Darksong: o.o I completely forgot I was wearing pants
Darksong: *glares at cats* YOU ARE NOT ME! STOP TRYING TO USE MY COMPUTER AND CHAIR
She who rides in single file to hide her pie ~Reyome
I wasn't aware we needed proof that Andrew was, in fact, crazy. I've been aware of this for years. ~Lord Massacre
Muah ha ha ha. Now with your real name I can do creepy stalker things to you. ~Xuanwu

Atticus_blackwolf
Regular Poster

Post by Atticus_blackwolf »

very funny sunday strip. ME=HEART
An apple a day will keep anyone away, If you throw it hard enough.
- Stephen Colbert

Reeku
Regular Poster

Post by Reeku »

SailorPtah wrote:The servers are backed up again. Which means that new strips and the fixed links aren't going to show up.

8D 8D 8D
YAY! I would have been sad if I didn't get a chance to fangirl. And HOW can I express how hilarious I think this is? I CANT. 8D

Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Post by Chaos Priest »

You know, I can't help but feel a little sorry for whoever was starting to come out of the portal. Whoever he or she was might well have taken the force of Integra's attack along with the portal. That has to hurt.

Frey
Regular Poster

Post by Frey »

Integra might have just closed the portal rather than killed that Fangirl/Fanboy.
Free-Thinking

Urahara
Regular Poster

Post by Urahara »

Hm, Integra-Beam or Mikuru Beam? Such a hard decision on which I'd prefer. D;
Chaos Priest wrote:You know, I can't help but feel a little sorry for whoever was starting to come out of the portal. Whoever he or she was might well have taken the force of Integra's attack along with the portal. That has to hurt.
..Except for the fact that they're probably fangirling over getting Integra's sole attention like that. I would. x3

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

Fun fact: "Mikuru" and "Integra" have the same number of syllables. Meaning we can now write a parody of Mikuru's movie theme song with "Integra beam" instead of "Mikuru beam." Even better, said song had a karaoke version (I think), so it's possible to sing the parody with the original music and make an AMV of it. Said AMV could use edited OVA footage to have Integra shooting lasers from her eyes whenever her glasses flash.

"BEAM ATTACK!" XD XD XD

Also, requesting ani gif of Integra's eye beams in action.

(Makes you wonder what Integra would look like in Mikuru's maid outfit.)

Romanticide
Regular Poster

Post by Romanticide »

does tonight strip means Laura sisters doesn't know about her little preference? poor Laura... the tastes of the majority win here I guess

So which way could this girls get to lure people without leaving their forest? They could open a camping place... XD the suden disapeareance of people would be a problem though.

Urahara
Regular Poster

Post by Urahara »

Xuanwu wrote:Fun fact: "Mikuru" and "Integra" have the same number of syllables. Meaning we can now write a parody of Mikuru's movie theme song with "Integra beam" instead of "Mikuru beam." Even better, said song had a karaoke version (I think), so it's possible to sing the parody with the original music and make an AMV of it. Said AMV could use edited OVA footage to have Integra shooting lasers from her eyes whenever her glasses flash.

"BEAM ATTACK!" XD XD XD

Also, requesting ani gif of Integra's eye beams in action.

(Makes you wonder what Integra would look like in Mikuru's maid outfit.)
..That would be the awesomest HellSING! ever.

Seriously.

Even if it didn't have Integra in the maid (or bunny girl) outfit.

And Koi No Mikuru Densetsu has a full-version off-vocal. =D Just like the rest of the songs..

..YES I HAVE ALUCARD IN A MINISKIRT STUCK IN MY HEAD. THANKS, CRISPIN.

Jamew85
Regular Poster

Post by Jamew85 »

Reminds me of supermans lasereyes... *has a sudden picture of integra in a supermancostume* AUAU NEIN geh! Go you randomness!
Sometimes it´s a woe...

"Men are icky." Yeeeees! ^^ *waves flag*