Make a Card

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.

Postby KittuPaladin on Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:23 pm

God al Card: One night after playing God of War way too many time, Alucard decides to introduce some vamps to some new friends Walter made for him.
KittuPaladin

Postby Xuanwu on Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:30 pm

Athos wrote:I believe Dr. Who has already used that idea at least twice. It'd be just a little silly with Bonds, though. That much ego in one room could be disastrous, not to mention the amount of incidental destruction the presence of just one Bond can cause. A Five Bonds movie may well lead to the leveling of at least one city.

If Dr. Who has done it, all the more reason to use it in Shine!

2008 is the 45th anniversary of Dr. Who. They should do another multi-doctor story, with stand-ins for the actors who've died (I bet they can use CGI to bring them back from the dead).

Here's a new one:

Hermescard - Alucard as a bird. Tweet tweet!

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby Athos on Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:21 pm

Hmm...if I were a betting man or a writer for the series, I'd say any upcoming multi-Doctor episode(s) would be about the Time War. Anyway, more Cards:

Colonel Sancard: Dresses in white, surprisingly like a thin version of the Major. Always smells like chicken for some reason.
Athos
Regular Poster

Postby WarpObscura on Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:37 pm

Rene DeCardes (Pronounced Day-Card): Alucard dresses in 17th century clothing and goes around questioning the reliability of the senses, suggesting that his ability to survive head-loss is an argument in favour of Dualism and killing ghouls by telling them that they do not think and therefore are not.
WarpObscura

Postby Xuanwu on Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:47 pm

WarpObscura wrote:Rene DeCardes (Pronounced Day-Card): Alucard dresses in 17th century clothing and goes around questioning the reliability of the senses, suggesting that his ability to survive head-loss is an argument in favour of Dualism and killing ghouls by telling them that they do not think and therefore are not.

That's creative! Allow me to use the idea in a similar vein:

Marquis de Card - Enjoys writing perverted novels about innocent young maidens who are mercilessly tormented by a cruel and barbaric world. Unlike the original de Sade, his protagonists tend to be blond with glasses. Nothing says "love" like writing S&M fanfics!

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby Supervlad on Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:57 am

Tranny-Card: uh oh, it looks like Alucard's been dressing up in Seras' clothes again!
Supervlad

Postby Brynnie-chan on Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:41 pm

Supervlad wrote:Tranny-Card: uh oh, it looks like Alucard's been dressing up in Seras' clothes again!

Hee hee hee hee.. Could this one also be Rocky-Horror-Card? Or was that one already done?
I got the way and means to New Orleans
I'm goin' down by the river where it's warm and green
I'm gonna have a drink, then walk around
I got a lot to think about
Oh yeah...
-Bloodletting, Concrete Blonde
Brynnie-chan
Regular Poster

Postby Supervlad on Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:25 pm

Christ-Card: already a uber-powerful master vampire, he has now become the omnipotent Son of God; his bite is now able to heal people,
raise the dead, and turn water into wine.

Green-Card: Alucard has a new found concern for the environment, and
any litterbugs he catches in the act get to meet his equally concerned friend, Mr. Jackal.
Supervlad

Postby Vulpeslibertas on Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:59 pm

Elviscard - Uh-huh, Baby.

Alucard Beeblebrox - On the spaceship Heart of Gold, Walter Prefect, Trintegra Hellsing, and Seras Dent cruise the galaxy in surch of the Ultimate Question. The answer is 42: the question is "How big a gun does a vampire need?"

Mariocard - Vampire plumbers Mariocard and Luigi Dollnez fight zombie mushrooms to rescue Princes Integra from the clutches of Major Koopa.
Vulpeslibertas
Regular Poster

Postby Xuanwu on Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:19 pm

Ashucard - Hail to the No-Life King, baby.

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby Athos on Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:43 pm

Someone already suggested a Mariocard on the first or second page.

Seamus McCard: There can be only one! Runs around with a sword cutting people's heads off. Come to think of it, not too different from what we already have.

Picard: Bald sailor in red who makes fun of Pip for being a landsman. And he also steals Integra's tea.

Dr. Strangecard: Replacement for Walter as weapons R&D man. His inventions have a tendency to spiral out of control and destroy large areas. Wheelchair, sunglasses, and a disobedient arm.
Athos
Regular Poster

Postby Xuanwu on Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:17 am

Athos wrote:Dr. Strangecard: Replacement for Walter as weapons R&D man. His inventions have a tendency to spiral out of control and destroy large areas. Wheelchair, sunglasses, and a disobedient arm.

And don't forget: when Dr. Strangecard appears, most of the major characters start looking like Peter Sellers.

Clowcard - Bits of Alucard have been turned into magical cards and sent flying into the wilderness. And now he has to dress up in pink frilly dresses and wave a magic wand to capture them all before they cause havoc. (Pink frilly dresses supplied by Walter, of course.)

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby Silentmagi on Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:52 am

She used one of mine! *does a happy dance* but in keeping of the spirit of this thread I submit for your approval...

Dracocard - After drinking the blood of someone that OD'd on spicy foods, Alucard starts breathing fire and gets the idea to fly around as a giant fire-breathing lizard.
Silentmagi
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:22 am

I apologize for this list being too long:

Waldocard(Where's Waldo): After drinking Waldo's blood, he donns his red and white horizontal striped shirt along with glasses and cane and his hellhounds take the appearance of Woof (Waldo's dog).

Conancard: The result of Alucard drinking Conan the Barbarian's blood along with Seras at his size.

Norriscard: Alucard as Chuck Norris (it was very difficult for Alucard to pull this one off).

Sherlockcard: Alucard as Sherlock Holmes with Walter or Seras as Dr. John H. Watson.

Mickeycard: Alucard as Mickey Mouse (his hellhounds take the form of Pluto).

Bugscard: Alucard takes the form of Bugs Bunny.

Spideycard: After sucking Spiderman's blood, Alucard becomes the new Spider-man.

Hulkcard: Alucard as the Hulk (this happens only when Alucard gets extremely angry).

Zorocard: Alucard as Zoro.

Indianacard: Alucard as Indiana Jones.

Hoodcard: Alucard as Robin Hood.

Monstacard: As Frankenstien's Monster.

Kermitcard: Alucard as Kermit the Frog.

Scroogecard: Alucard as Ebenezer Scrooge or Scrooge McDuck.

Jasocard: Alucard as Jason Vorhees.

Freddycard: Alucard as Freddy Krueger.

Predacard: Alucard as a Predator.

Ultracard: Alucard as Ultraman.

Zillacard: Alucard as Zilla or Godzilla.

Kongcard: Alucard as King Kong.

Donkeycard: Alucard as Donkeycard.

Bowsercard: Alucard as Bowser.

Ganoncard: Alucard as Ganondorf.

Linkcard: Alucard as Link from the Legend of Zelda

Luffycard: Alucard as Monkey D. Luffy along with Integra as Nami.

Narucard: Alucard as Naruto.

TMNTcard: Alucard as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

Frylocard: Alucard as Frylock.

Shakecard: Alucard as Master Shake.

Meatcard: Alucard as Meatcard.

Spawncard: Alucard as Spawn.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Location: University of Illinois Chicago (UIC), Illinois, USA, Earth

Postby SailorPtah on Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:06 pm

Frey wrote:Waldocard(Where's Waldo): After drinking Waldo's blood, he donns his red and white horizontal striped shirt along with glasses and cane and his hellhounds take the appearance of Woof (Waldo's dog).

Mickeycard: Alucard as Mickey Mouse (his hellhounds take the form of Pluto).

Hulkcard: Alucard as the Hulk (this happens only when Alucard gets extremely angry).

Most of the ones in your list were just different character names with "-card" tacked on the end, which isn't very interesting. These, though, were great because they had a bit of description and a clever twist to them.
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Postby Athos on Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:25 pm

I'll second that. Alucard dressed up as random characters isn't really all that funny.

Dalukard: Mobile metal trashcan equipped with a camera eyestock, toilet plunger arm, and raygun. 'Exterminate!'

Nobby Card: Short humanoid of indiscriminate species. Kleptomaniac who will find any excuse to avoid doing work or misinterpret orders.
Athos
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:06 pm

Okay then I will try better.

Blumeanicard: After drinking the blood of all the Blue Meanies, Alucard now has another army of familiars, consisting of the various species of Blue Meanies. When he calls out his Blue Meanie army, Alucard takes a pseudo form of the Blue Meanie Chief. He displays personality shifts of being lady-like to aggressive-masculinity while his hellhounds become the five-headed bulldog.

Wallacecard: After drinking Wallace's blood, he takes the appearance of a pseudo-Wallace and builds various inventions to assist him in the heat of battle. His hellhounds now become Gromit, who are also rather more intelligent then their original forms.

Dastardlycard: Alucard as a pseudo-Dick Dastardly who uses various vehicles and dirty tricks in order to defeat his foes. While the vehicles are quite good, his dirty tricks always fail or backfire on him. He would actually be able to beat his opponents if he fought fair. His hellhounds take the form of Muttley.

Charlycard: Alucard as a pseudo-Charlie Brown, however it is a pretty much an ineffective form due to unfortunate events that occur:
-When he goes near trees, they turn into kite-eating trees.
-He cannot throw baseballs well and he gets constantly hit by baseballs.
-Everyone calls him a blockhead.

The only good use of this form is that is hellhounds take the form of Snoopy and can do much more than Charlycard ever can.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Location: University of Illinois Chicago (UIC), Illinois, USA, Earth

Postby Brynnie-chan on Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:59 pm

:lol: I found myself laughing when I came up with this one...

Jambicard: Alucard's severed head fell into a box of glowsticks. He He uses this to scare children as he grants wishes with bats, bugs, and hellhounds that look like Speck the puppy. (Don't know where he got the turban and makeup, though...)
I got the way and means to New Orleans
I'm goin' down by the river where it's warm and green
I'm gonna have a drink, then walk around
I got a lot to think about
Oh yeah...
-Bloodletting, Concrete Blonde
Brynnie-chan
Regular Poster

Postby Athos on Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:43 am

Daniel Webscard: A lawyer trained by the Devil himself (almost canon, but the Scholomance isn't quite a law school), he has been solicitor to the Hellsing family and the Hellsing Organization for decades. He draws up wills, contracts, and other documents for employees and has represented the Organization in a number of lawsuits (wrongful death, property damage, one or two suits from liquor suppliers who didn't get paid). He has on occasion even served as a barrister (don't ask how).
Athos
Regular Poster

Postby Silentmagi on Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:28 am

Blurcard - Late at night, just outside a 24-hour coffee house, a vampire with a thing for coffee (based off the assumption that vampires can drink liquids) wanders out having spent the day chugging coffee and nibbling the locals. Moments later a familiar red coat devours him. Seconds later there is a red blur throughout the streets of London, towards Hellsing manor. Alucard shows up talking a mile a second, shaking like a leaf in a hurricane, and with eyes the size of dinner plates.
Silentmagi
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to And Shine Heaven Now