Make a Card

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.

Postby RawSteelUT on Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:31 pm

Laracard - Runs around in tight khaki shorts and a tight blue shirt. Is female, with a nice, large rack. Sports two guns which never run out of ammo but can barely hurt anything, and explores ancient ruins looking for treasures of the past.
"You got nine lives? Well I got ten shots."
RawSteelUT
Regular Poster

Postby Mrrout on Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:32 pm

laracard, like Seras, has two huge...guns :lol:
Mrrout
Regular Poster

Postby RawSteelUT on Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:45 am

mrrout wrote:laracard, like Seras, has two huge...guns :lol:

Only unlike Seras, she isn't a complete whiner. 8-)

Linkard - Has a penchant for wearing green. Uses a sword instead of guns, and has long, pointy ears. Doesn't talk, but has a wide variety of facial expressions.
RawSteelUT
Regular Poster

Postby Remeth on Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:13 pm

As the author of the only fully-thought out Hellsing mpreg story out there, I feel obligated to throw Preggycard in here, although I can't even imagine it myself.
The road to stupidity is paved with good intention. - Mandy
Remeth

Postby Mizu on Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:42 pm

ChristmasCard: Alucard in a santa suit! delivering packs of blood to all good vampires and giving out silver bullets to the head to the naughty ones!
Much like Santacard but...Christmas card...get it?! xD[/b]
~Mizu
Mizu

Postby Alonelyvalor on Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:17 pm

Dear Lord, thanks to you guys I'm going to be screaming "ITTTSS OVVERR NINNEE THOUUSSAAANNDD!" at work and wonder why my customers are eyeing me strangely.

Okay, here's a few I have, they might be a bit weak.

Yukicard Angsty,poetic,chain smoking Alucard who constantly physically and mentally abuses pink-haired people.

SolidSnakeCard Shuffles around in a box before springing out and assasinating people.Box would most likely be his usual "Black shadow with millions of red eyes" design. I can almost imagine Anderson have the little "!" over his head.

HydraCard Alucard's vampire form which springs three heads, who are useful for freaking out people, or bothersome as they argue amongst eachother.
"..This does not bode well.."

"..What put that idea into your head..when he started growing fangs..or when he started to randomly devour townspeople?"
Alonelyvalor

Postby Known Stranger on Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:31 am

Erikard/Erikado sneaks around the manson weilding a catgut lasso and wearing black silk victorian eveningwear and black/white full/half mask
usually only takes this form after drinking the blood of someone on mophine and being subjecated to Faust and Adia, has a habit of singing in a high tenor, attempting to throttle Pip, and trying to build a secret passage way from the back of the mirror in Integra's dressing room to the dungeon
Last edited by Known Stranger on Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the insane sketch of a raven on the blackboard in violet chalk,
The blood on the roses, and the shadow that walks,
I am the Mad Hatter, Drinking tea, Killing time,
I am the voice that you hear in your mind.
Known Stranger
Regular Poster

Postby Chaos Priest on Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:46 am

Now that would be interesting XD

"I am your Angel of Music. Come to the Angel of Music."

Integra: @#$! it Alucard, it's 9 in the morning. Would you just go back to your coffin and let me get some sleep?
"I refuse to have a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent."
"Ah, but I am a master of unarmed combat!"
Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Postby Deuseldorf on Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:08 am

BirthdayCard: Alucard .... in his birthday suit! *rim-shot*
RoboCard: Part Vampire. Part Machine. All Alucard .... or some other RoboCop parody.
Prime Directives: 1.Serve the public trus.. Oh who am I kidding he's Alucard. 2. Search and Destroy the enemies of England 3. Look Badass. 4. Never oppose a Hellsing descendant.
ChibiCard: The destruction that could be released by this form would be catastrophic. We shall not speak of it.
Deuseldorf

Location: My secret lair at the bottom of a volcano where I plot to rub my hands together and cackle evily

Postby RawSteelUT on Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:25 pm

deuseldorf wrote:ChibiCard: The destruction that could be released by this form would be catastrophic. We shall not speak of it.

Aw come on, that'd be adorable. A cute little Alucard with a gigantic head, skipping about happily in circles around Integra's office.
RawSteelUT
Regular Poster

Postby Known Stranger on Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:26 pm

thats why it'd be catastrophic
I am the insane sketch of a raven on the blackboard in violet chalk,
The blood on the roses, and the shadow that walks,
I am the Mad Hatter, Drinking tea, Killing time,
I am the voice that you hear in your mind.
Known Stranger
Regular Poster

Postby Mavis on Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:11 pm

Samuel L. Jalucard: "And you will know, that my name is vampire, when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"
Alternatively: "Anyone seen my jackal? You can tell its mine cause its got bad mutha-f___er written on."

Ninjacard: Suddenly, fangs, hundreds of them. You'll never see him comming. Frankly, isn't Alucard already ninja?

Leoniducard: This IS HELLSING!!!
Mavis
Regular Poster

Postby Abadon XXX on Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:09 pm

Care-card: Alucard in the form of a black care bear with a single red eye on his tummy.

Cupid-card: Alucard spreads the love for all vampires with his blessed silver arrows.
Darksong: o.o I completely forgot I was wearing pants
Darksong: *glares at cats* YOU ARE NOT ME! STOP TRYING TO USE MY COMPUTER AND CHAIR
She who rides in single file to hide her pie ~Reyome
I wasn't aware we needed proof that Andrew was, in fact, crazy. I've been aware of this for years. ~Lord Massacre
Muah ha ha ha. Now with your real name I can do creepy stalker things to you. ~Xuanwu
Abadon XXX
Regular Poster

Postby Atticus_blackwolf on Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:45 pm

Abadon XXX wrote:
Cupid-card: Alucard spreads the love for all vampires with his blessed silver arrows.

wouldn't that hurt....or is that the point?
An apple a day will keep anyone away, If you throw it hard enough.
- Stephen Colbert
Atticus_blackwolf
Regular Poster

Postby Athos on Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:49 pm

Xuanwu wrote:One benefit of having multiple Bonds: it means they could all team up. I imagine the British Library might have a book detailing the past lives of the men who became Bond, the original Bond, and how to becoem a Bond. If that book ended up in the wrong hands, it could jeopardize British security. (Dokusensha and Millennium would both have reason to pursue such a book.)

I believe Dr. Who has already used that idea at least twice. It'd be just a little silly with Bonds, though. That much ego in one room could be disastrous, not to mention the amount of incidental destruction the presence of just one Bond can cause. A Five Bonds movie may well lead to the leveling of at least one city.
Athos
Regular Poster

Postby Vulpeslibertas on Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:04 pm

Matrixcard...

Matrixcard: "Oh hurry up and choose the red pill already!"
Seras: "There is no blood!"

Wonkacard: "See the waterfall, no other vampire factory in the world mixes it's blood by waterfall. It's the secret if you want it just right."
Everyone else: "I think I'm going to be sick"

Integra Wonka - "Cook and Destroy!"
Oompa-loompa-card - Sings while killing all the factory's guests.
Major Gloop - Falls into a river of blood, get sucked up a pipe to the fudge room.
Zorin Salt - Attacked by Wild Geese, thrown down garbage chute.
Rip Van Beauregard - Takes magic musket. Big mistake.
Schrodinger TeeVee - First catboy to be transported by...whatever the heck he does.
Seras Bucket - Wins Vampire factory, has misgivings about it. Gets psych counseling years later.
Grandpa Walter - Slices and dices ghouls, chocolate, whatever...
Luke & Jan - Break into factory, get eaten by Wonka's vicious dogs and thrown in the incinerator.
Vulpeslibertas
Regular Poster

Postby Alonelyvalor on Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:39 pm

Kuro-Neko Card: Appears as a creepy black cat that pops up in random places. Are you in the bathroom? There he is behind the shower curtain.. Wandering aimlessly in a desert?...Look at that cactus...yes! There he is!! (Of course at nightime..). (Taken From: Trigun)

Hyper-Card: Swirly eyes, generated from drinking the blood of someone with extremely sugary blood. Seen flailing his arms wildly as he screams "OmglikeyeahimgonnakillandersonandtheresvampiresandIntegrasmymasterfanlistingsWHEEE!!!".

Emo-Card: Wet black hair, black gothic make-up making him resemble a really depressed clown. Dresses all in black and sits in the rain. Generally takes this form when he's very depressed about something and listens to too much alternative music.
"..This does not bode well.."

"..What put that idea into your head..when he started growing fangs..or when he started to randomly devour townspeople?"
Alonelyvalor

Postby SailorPtah on Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:40 am

Athos wrote:I believe Dr. Who has already used that idea at least twice. It'd be just a little silly with Bonds, though.

Ah, but the Doctor team-ups are all the same person (more or less), thanks to time travel.

I'm no Bond expert, so I couldn't pull this off myself; but I think the idea of multiple Bonds, maybe the older ones training the younger ones, could be used to great effect.
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Postby WarpObscura on Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:00 pm

mrrout wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObwWPwaMLE0

I am usually referred to as the Master. Card.

Integra's always had suppressed shopaholic instincts. When the stress gets to her one day after an outbreak of store assistant vampires, she gives in. MasterCard uses his hypnotism to get the best bargains and has a... dare we say inhumanly? Beastly? Fiendishly? Freakishly? Monstrously? ... high credit maximum.

This was supposed to be based on the Delgado version of the Master, but I decided to go with Alucard's long messy hair rather than the Master's hairstyle. I hope no fellow Who fans mind.
WarpObscura

Postby Brynnie-chan on Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:42 am

(just read the Sunday strip)

:o Erin... you just pwned everything in existence.

My little brother and I came up with this one:

Carpetcard: Guaranteed to install a completely vampire-proof carpet for less than $300! (garlic-woven, waterbed, silver-lined, etc.) (sung) 800-588-2300 Vampires! (Tonight!)

And this one is kinda on the spot, sorry if it was already done.

Sparrowcard: Happens after he drinks the blood of someone who was drinking rum. Wears too much eyeliner, dreads, a pirate hat, and carries a sword; gesticulates a lot when speaking; is much more open while flirting with Integra.
I got the way and means to New Orleans
I'm goin' down by the river where it's warm and green
I'm gonna have a drink, then walk around
I got a lot to think about
Oh yeah...
-Bloodletting, Concrete Blonde
Brynnie-chan
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to And Shine Heaven Now