Make a Card

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.

Re: Make a Card

Postby NeoEevee on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:59 pm

Bonus points for those who get the reference.

Rikacard: No physical difference from Girlycard, except (s)he travels through multiple parallel universes with the help of ghost-girl-turned-minor-deity Yumiko Takagi, attempting to stop the repeated mass-slaughter of the Hellsing crew by one of their own.

Shioncard: The one doing aforementioned slaughter in select alternate dimensions.

SeRena (lulz I'm doing one for Seras CB): Young vampire due rendered mentally unstable to events ranging from her parents' murder to her older brother SatoCard's mysterious disappears. Does not like being lied to at all. Excellent detectice skills, so she know's when you're lying. Weapon of choice is a massively oversized cleaver. Has been known to go into a psychotic murderous rampage in select alternate universes.
NeoEevee
Regular Poster

Postby MetalheroDamien on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Cardmen rider Kiva
With the help of (marketable) female sidekick, Victoria Seras, the shy, good looking Vlad combines with his comedic, but still smart and knowledgeable (And easily marketable), birth-right, Cardvat III to be come Cardmen Rider Kiva. Along the way he meets a host of other comedic (and marketable) friends, including a second rider, with a similar, but different motif, gains (marketable) power ups and upgrades,and goes through various forms of character growth, before finally reaching an exciting climax, in an all out battle against the big bad of the series, the mystierious (And marketable...last time, I promise) orginization, Millennium.

Card Pool
Unable to die, able to regenerate from the deadliest wound, and knowing full well that he's fictional, Card Pool fights for...Um...Money? I guess? with a host of assorted characters from all over the Marvel Mangaverse, and the honor of the black boxes with white text. Tremble, for if he loses those black boxes with white text...somethings going to happen, good or no.

Protestent Sentai Hellsinger (Protestant Taskforce Hellsing Ranger)
This isn't your parent's Super Sentai Series! Recruited by the mysterious agency Hellsing, Three soldiers are each gifted with a special pendant that when the right words are spoken, transforms them into the color coded, spandex clad super heroes known as Gaki Sentai Hellsinger. Alucard, hot headed and rash becomes HellsingRed, the leader and pilot of HellHearse (If you can't figure out what kind of vehical that is, I'm not gonna tell you), is assigned the roll of leader, and under his command are Pip Bernadotte, aka HellsingBlue,driver of Helltank and second in command, while Seras Victoria, aka HellsingYellow, pilot of HellChaser (a police car) completes their team. Together these three souls, alone and in a world that doesn't fear them, fight the forces of the Millennium Zone, lead by the evil and dasterdly Major, who, each week will send a monster modeled after a different way of dying, as well as his mooks, the Freaks, which the Hellsingers must defeat to keep the world (Which for some reason, is mostly one country, un-named, but quiet obviously Japan) safe, all while fighting off a rival team of spandex clad superheroes, the Vaticangers. Towards the end of each episode, just when the Hellsingers think they've beaten The Major's Monster of the Week, The Major will release a cloud of energy to make that monster grow. Then the Hellsingers must combine their Mecha into one, and beat the monster. Along the way, the Hellsingers commanding officers, the Mysterious Sir Integral Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing and Walter C. Dornez, join the team as HellsingKnight and HellsingBlade, respecitvely. Leading up to, you guessed it, a clamactic final battle against a fully empowered and Kaiju sized Major, which the Hellsingers and the Vaticangers defeat using HellsingCastleOh, the roboticized version of Hellsing manor, and VaticanChapelOh, the Sistine chapel powered up through the power of holy might!
(Sorry that last one was so long. I kept having ideas.)
Edit...And naturally more came to me. *sigh* Like any show in the Super Sentai Franchise, The big bad, in this case The Major of Millennium, has generals. These generals generally fit into the big bad's motif in some way, and are usually the source of whatever MotW the big bad sends in, as opposed to their Power rangers epixies, who are usually used for comedic relief. Naturally, given that we are using Hellsing as a base here, the Big Bad (The Major) would have Generals (The rest of the Last Battelion) So...In this case they would be The Doctor of Sickness, The Captain of lying (Because he is a werewolf and also silent, I will use him as a symbol of the boy who cried wolf), Rip Van Winkle of the Gun (Surely I don't need to explain that...), Zorin Blitz of Drought, Shrödinger of Recession and last, but not least Tubalcain Alhambra of Debt. Now, normally a big bad' does NOT have this many generals, so some are shunted off for movies and team ups. Given that Shrödinger is my favorite memeber of Millenium, he and Tubalcain will be movie villains. The MotW will always be related to the motif of the general they work for. For example, The Doctor might send out a monster with an ability to cause our heroes to get, say, the flu, where as a Monster sent out by Zorin might have the ability to cause food to rot. I should note Shrödinger and Tubalcain's motifs, because neither is super obvious. Shrödinger's motif is death by losing the will to live, and Tubalcain's would be death by failure to fufill promises.
(And I did it again...*sigh*
MetalheroDamien

Postby Mrrout on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:56 am

MetalheroDamien wrote:Cardmen rider Kiva

Protestent Sentai Hellsinger (Protestant Taskforce Hellsing Ranger)
This isn't your parent's Super Sentai Series! Recruited by the mysterious agency Hellsing, Three soldiers are each gifted with a special pendant that when the right words are spoken, transforms them into the color coded, spandex clad super heroes known as Gaki Sentai Hellsinger. Alucard, hot headed and rash becomes HellsingRed, the leader and pilot of HellHearse (If you can't figure out what kind of vehical that is, I'm not gonna tell you), is assigned the roll of leader, and under his command are Pip Bernadotte, aka HellsingBlue,driver of Helltank and second in command, while Seras Victoria, aka HellsingYellow, pilot of HellChaser (a police car) completes their team. Together these three souls, alone and in a world that doesn't fear them, fight the forces of the Millennium Zone, lead by the evil and dasterdly Major, who, each week will send a monster modeled after a different way of dying, as well as his mooks, the Freaks, which the Hellsingers must defeat to keep the world (Which for some reason, is mostly one country, un-named, but quiet obviously Japan) safe, all while fighting off a rival team of spandex clad superheroes, the Vaticangers. Towards the end of each episode, just when the Hellsingers think they've beaten The Major's Monster of the Week, The Major will release a cloud of energy to make that monster grow. Then the Hellsingers must combine their Mecha into one, and beat the monster. Along the way, the Hellsingers commanding officers, the Mysterious Sir Integral Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing and Walter C. Dornez, join the team as HellsingKnight and HellsingBlade, respecitvely. Leading up to, you guessed it, a clamactic final battle against a fully empowered and Kaiju sized Major, which the Hellsingers and the Vaticangers defeat using HellsingCastleOh, the roboticized version of Hellsing manor, and VaticanChapelOh, the Sistine chapel powered up through the power of holy might!
(Sorry that last one was so long. I kept having ideas.)
Edit...And naturally more came to me. *sigh* Like any show in the Super Sentai Franchise, The big bad, in this case The Major of Millennium, has generals. These generals generally fit into the big bad's motif in some way, and are usually the source of whatever MotW the big bad sends in, as opposed to their Power rangers epixies, who are usually used for comedic relief. Naturally, given that we are using Hellsing as a base here, the Big Bad (The Major) would have Generals (The rest of the Last Battelion) So...In this case they would be The Doctor of Sickness, The Captain of lying (Because he is a werewolf and also silent, I will use him as a symbol of the boy who cried wolf), Rip Van Winkle of the Gun (Surely I don't need to explain that...), Zorin Blitz of Drought, Shrödinger of Recession and last, but not least Tubalcain Alhambra of Debt. Now, normally a big bad' does NOT have this many generals, so some are shunted off for movies and team ups. Given that Shrödinger is my favorite memeber of Millenium, he and Tubalcain will be movie villains. The MotW will always be related to the motif of the general they work for. For example, The Doctor might send out a monster with an ability to cause our heroes to get, say, the flu, where as a Monster sent out by Zorin might have the ability to cause food to rot. I should note Shrödinger and Tubalcain's motifs, because neither is super obvious. Shrödinger's motif is death by losing the will to live, and Tubalcain's would be death by failure to fufill promises.
(And I did it again...*sigh*

:lol: :lol:
Mrrout
Regular Poster

Postby theoreticalgamr on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Shinigamicard.

Bleach version: He's an Arrancar of course. His Zanpakutou is named Baskerville, and its release form is a bunch of hellhound masses.

Wouldn't that just be Staark in a red duster? Not to mention that that would be Arrancard, not Shinigamicard.

Orkard- 9 foot tall Green monsta wif big toofs. Uses hownds for more Dakka. Da red dusta makes dem go fasta.

Also, I have been looking for an Epicard, I think Colbert+Stewart+Alucard may just be it.
theoreticalgamr

Postby theoreticalgamr on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:24 am

Sorry, couldn't find an edit button...

Malucard: his duster becomes brown, he starts swearing in Chinese, and his hellhounds become fireflies (he also wields a hammer, but thats a whole 'nother story).
theoreticalgamr

Previous

Return to And Shine Heaven Now