Make a Card

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.

Postby Killer7 on Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:03 am

Master card

...nuff said :P
Hear me.
See me.
Feel me.
Touch me.
Fear me.
Killer7
Regular Poster

Re:

Postby Tommygunner70 on Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:48 am

Reaver225 wrote:
Tommygunner70 wrote:
Reaver225 wrote:I read that last word as loli.

So. Very. Wrong.

Not when you're dutch its not. i actually had to wear that sort of clothing one time, it was for a special event, and i dont really think that you guys would understand what that event is about, then again even i dont understand my self, and i am from fricking holland my self :(

and its not loli, but "lol" with en exclamation mark behind it.

(Parden me if my english seems more rubish then normaly. at the moment i am slightly tipsy from drinking my Sake a bit to fast.)
I'm not saying that the outfit is wrong, I meant thinking about Loli-card would be plain wrong. Incidentally: Lolicon, or a lolicon complex is basically underaged anime/manga characters in sexually attractive/explicit poses/acts. Attracts bears of pedo variety. See link for details.

Oh, oops, i made that post when i was very sleepy.

Ok, well... Girly card is Loli if you ask me. only think she is missing to be true loli is; Showing a little 'skin'

I Aim to please, and I never disapoint.
Tommygunner70
Regular Poster

Re: Make a Card

Postby Sinfang on Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:57 am

Sorry if this was already done...

Kirbycard!

little pasty blob with the trademark hat and sunglasses that sucks up everything in sight.
Sinfang

Postby Atticusblackwolf on Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:46 am

Chia Pet Card: A hellpuppy shaped Chia Pet ( the idea came to me when I was at work yesterday)
Atticusblackwolf
Regular Poster

Postby Abadon XXX on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:01 am

Another one >>
rock card: he is the vampire king of the ax
Darksong: o.o I completely forgot I was wearing pants
Darksong: *glares at cats* YOU ARE NOT ME! STOP TRYING TO USE MY COMPUTER AND CHAIR
She who rides in single file to hide her pie ~Reyome
I wasn't aware we needed proof that Andrew was, in fact, crazy. I've been aware of this for years. ~Lord Massacre
Muah ha ha ha. Now with your real name I can do creepy stalker things to you. ~Xuanwu
Abadon XXX
Regular Poster

Postby Collyer-san on Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:14 pm

Eva-card - about 50 foot tall, this -card Fights Beings Known as Angels Whilst being Piloted by Integrei. Only Eva unit to use a Pistol firearm
After reading this Comic, It is Official...

I am an Erin Fanboy :D
Collyer-san

Postby R-Chie on Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:15 am

Collyer-san wrote:Eva-card - about 50 foot tall, this -card Fights Beings Known as Angels Whilst being Piloted by Integrei. Only Eva unit to use a Pistol firearm

Eva-card would totally lay waste to the rest of the EVA series... :3
[Evil wins because good is dumb.]
R-Chie
Regular Poster

Postby Driftgunner on Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:37 am

It's been a while since I last posted. Hopefully, my ideas turn out much better this time.

Shauncard: Alucard has a day job as a manager at Foree Electric. For this, he trades his normal outfit for a work shirt, red tie, slacks, black shoes, and a nametag. Instead of twin pistols, he wields a Winchester lever-action rifle and a cricket bat.
Driftgunner

Postby Atticusblackwolf on Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:44 pm

Driftgunner wrote:It's been a while since I last posted. Hopefully, my ideas turn out much better this time.

Shauncard: Alucard has a day job as a manager at Foree Electric. For this, he trades his normal outfit for a work shirt, red tie, slacks, black shoes, and a nametag. Instead of twin pistols, he wields a Winchester lever-action rifle and a cricket bat.

I love that movie
Atticusblackwolf
Regular Poster

Postby Catsy on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:16 pm

Clepto-card: Alucard dressed as a thief. Story: Several random items of various value have gone missing in the Hellsing mansion. Integra sends out Walter to search the house from top to bottom to find all the lost items. He eventually finds them in Alucard's room hidden in his coffin. Alucard has become a cleptomaniac and particularly loves to steal from Integra.

EDIT: This came to me this morning. It's along the same lines as Clepto-card only.....hentai..... Nympho-card! I'm not sure what he'd look like. Maybe Alucard wearing nothing but a thong? Anyway think of one of those dogs that go around randomly humping people's legs and that's what I invision for Nympho-card.
Catsy

Postby Count Crucis on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:41 am

ROFLcard - Alucard becomes addicted to internet chat sites and starts talking in '1337' all the time. No physical changes. Integra has no idea what he's saying.
Memory Card - Alucard spies on some geeks, under orders from Integra, by becoming a small Playstation memory card.
Mary Sue Card - Alucard crosses over to any other series where there is fighting and butchers everybody. He also seduces all the female cast and eats their boyfriends; but the girls don't care, because he's so much better anyway, right?
The Red Card - The nightmare of many footballers and their fans. Alucard is fascinated by the dread this card inspires and slips into a referees chest pocket.
The Yellow Card - See above. Only appears when Alucard forgets what colour he's supposed to be.

Edit: I Thought of a few more and I so LOATHE double posts.
You Spoony Card! - A cry of vexation when Integra is at a loss how to scold Alucard.
You Know When You've Been Tangoed.... Card. - Alucard turns Orange and starts appearing randomly, often through walls, and hitting people when they are trying to enjoy a tasty orange beverage.
Not your average immortal.
Count Crucis

Postby Elkian on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:55 am

Picard: Has stowed all his hair under a bald cap and refers to Walter as 'Data'.
Elkian

Postby Silentmagi on Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:37 am

Multi-card: Turns one Alucard into a millions of them. Great for quick clean up of the mansion due to invasion, slumber parties gone wrong, and weekend benders while Walter's outta town.

Flashcard: Alucard dons a red spandex out fit with a yellow lightning bolt on his chest. He gains the ability to be faster than the speed of sound, becoming almost a blur.

Dancecard: A tuxedo, brown eyes, and flat teeth make Alucard into one of the most desirable men at any ball. Thus he is often forced to spend the whole night dancing with many women, thankfully he has his vampiric stamina to fall back on. However, due to a order from Integra he can't have a single drop of blood all night.
Silentmagi
Regular Poster

Postby Catsy on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:11 am

Okay I know Mario-card has already been suggessted, but has anyone suggessted Yoshi-card yet?

http://pikamuse.deviantart.com/art/Yoshi-card-94248969

Sorry....I'm not good at drawing guns even WITH a referrence.^^;
Catsy

Postby Shadowfax272 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:51 am

It's AWESOME.
Jetzt auf! In Bergen und Klüften
Tobt morgen der freudige Krieg!

Das Wild in Fluren und Triften,
Der Aar in Wolken und Lüften
Ist unser, und unser der Sieg!
Shadowfax272
Regular Poster

Postby Catsy on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:30 am

Thanks.^^ Took me...about an hour I think?, just to do all the shading.
Catsy

Postby Chaos Priest on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:34 am

Druncard: Ish a well no fact that Alucard nevah drinks... uh... wine. I think. 'E WILL, howshever, bit an alc... bite an alch... drink a wino.

*hic*
"I refuse to have a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent."
"Ah, but I am a master of unarmed combat!"
Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Postby R-Chie on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:03 am

Catsy wrote:Okay I know Mario-card has already been suggessted, but has anyone suggessted Yoshi-card yet?

http://pikamuse.deviantart.com/art/Yoshi-card-94248969

Sorry....I'm not good at drawing guns even WITH a referrence.^^;

I love it :3
Yoshi was my favourite Marioverse character when I was in primary xD
[Evil wins because good is dumb.]
R-Chie
Regular Poster

Postby NeoEevee on Fri May 29, 2009 6:48 pm

*pokes thread*

LIIIIIIVE. *has arm disentigrated for attempting necromancy*

Anyway, speaking of FMA..

EdCard - Short for Edwardcard. When Alucard is feeling particularly angsty, he takes the form of a fifteen-year-old boy with braided hair, which, after a necromancy attempt (long story) had an arm and a leg deconstructed. Alucard now uses mechanical replacements. Also, for reasons unknown Edcard is rather short for being physically 15, and is known for going into a psychotic rage should you mention this.

Alcard - No, this is not a typo, it's short for Alphonsecard. Another of Alucard's forms suffered for aforementioned failed necromancy, and is now a soul manifesting in the form of a suit of armor. Also prone to moments of angst, and loves cats.
NeoEevee
Regular Poster

Postby Silentmagi on Sat May 30, 2009 10:31 pm

Housecard - Cranky, cantankerous, and walks with a limp. Has the bedside manner of a troll, but will cure all of what ails you... with vampirism!
Silentmagi
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to And Shine Heaven Now