Make a Card

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.

Postby Frey on Mon May 07, 2007 5:12 am

vulpeslibertas wrote:Did anyone suggest Master Chief Card? On the ring-word Halo, Master Chief Card walks around in a big red armor suit, killing off space ghouls. Poor Hellsing Marines get slaughted by the Iscariot/Covenant. A computer AI, Cortegra, pops up on holo-screens and in Halo-cards suit speakers saying things like "Search and destroy!", or "More Marines made it out of headquarters than I thought". A little glowing blue orb, called Guilty Seras 343, floats arround saying things like "Why does it have to be this way?", "That's a really big gun for fighting the flood!".
That would be awesome to see! I think Pip or Walter would be Seargent Johnson while Seras would be Miranda Keyes or another Spartan (there are other Spartans still alive;read the Halo books). I think Anderson would be the Arbiter while Maxwell would be one of the three Covenant Prophets. Maybe the Major could be Gravemind.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Location: University of Illinois Chicago (UIC), Illinois, USA, Earth

Postby Athos on Mon May 07, 2007 3:24 pm

Back to Bond. When I tried to get some information on just who Zorin was, I ran over an interesting little coincidence: The villain in A View to a Kill is also named Zorin. Even better, he was played by Christopher Walken.

Legocard runs around with a bow and long hair...basically a more male-looking Girlycard with different taste in weapons. Integra can be Aragorn (there doesn't seem to be a good name hybrid for this); Pip is...well, Pippin; Seras is movie!Arwen (very important distinction); and Walter is Gandalf.
Athos
Regular Poster

Postby RawSteelUT on Mon May 07, 2007 3:48 pm

Athos wrote:Back to Bond. When I tried to get some information on just who Zorin was, I ran over an interesting little coincidence: The villain in A View to a Kill is also named Zorin. Even better, he was played by Christopher Walken.

Legocard runs around with a bow and long hair...basically a more male-looking Girlycard with different taste in weapons. Integra can be Aragorn (there doesn't seem to be a good name hybrid for this); Pip is...well, Pippin; Seras is movie!Arwen (very important distinction); and Walter is Gandalf.

Heh. :)

I was thinking Legocard could be something a little more lighthearted. Alucard made out of Legos! 8-)
"You got nine lives? Well I got ten shots."
RawSteelUT
Regular Poster

Postby SailorPtah on Tue May 08, 2007 6:46 am

Yeah, "Legocard" definitely struck me as involving yellow bricks.

What about Alugorn and Arwentegra? (Movie Arwen, obviously.) Serry and Pip(pin), Walter C. Gandornez...but at this point we run out of Hellsing characters to shuffle into the Fellowship. Anderson could be Boromir, I suppose.
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Postby Dchan on Tue May 08, 2007 11:26 pm

Envycard - Runs around in the form of an androgynous green-haired boy. Enjoys assassinating military officials and causing civil wars. :twisted:
Dchan
Regular Poster

Postby Vulpeslibertas on Tue May 08, 2007 11:53 pm

Optimus Card (Or Aluminus Prime) Vampires: more than meets the eye.
Vulpeslibertas
Regular Poster

Postby RawSteelUT on Wed May 09, 2007 6:56 am

vulpeslibertas wrote:Optimus Card (Or Aluminus Prime) Vampires: more than meets the eye.

Wouldn't Integra be Optimus Prime? :)

Anyway...

Galvacard - Bound in servitude to the planet-eating Intecron, Galvacard is sent to destroy the Millenium Matrix of Leadership, along with his minions: Pip and his geese.
Seras and her armada (one other robot).
"You got nine lives? Well I got ten shots."
RawSteelUT
Regular Poster

Postby Athos on Wed May 09, 2007 7:19 am

Hellsing is set in England, so that should be Aluminius Prime.

Cthulhucard: Alucard bit someone on acid and now he has tentacles, wings, the works.
Athos
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Fri May 11, 2007 6:09 am

Hollowcard: Alucard as one of the hollows from Bleach.

Samuraicard: Alucard in samurai armor.

Santacard: Alucard as a pseudo Santa Claus.

Ninjacard: Alucard as a ninja.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Chaos Priest on Mon May 14, 2007 6:28 pm

It's sad how rarely I post in my own topics :oops:

Uh, anyhow I thought up a couple more.

First, Disscard: (please don't hurt me for the bad pun)
In this form Alucard has his hair slicked back and is dressed somewhat messily in a cheap suit.
Integra was noticing a bit of low morale amongst the men. Taking a suggestion from Walter, she decided to have the members of Hellsing have a talent show/contest to try and raise the spirits of the men. Unfortunately for many though, she put a "No violent act" policy into place. Still wishing to get a bit of sadistic fun from the evening, Alucard showed up in the Disscard form and proceeded to show off his talents... as an insult comic.

Second:
Alucard was just your "average" psycho vampire until one fateful day. While hunting down a bunch of spider demons in the sewers of London, he was unfortunate enough to get bit by one of them. Slightly annoyed at this, he proceeded to such the ichor out of the offending demon. But the combination of venom and other spider juices had an effect on him. It changed him. He found himself hanging upside down from ceilings slightly more often than he already did, as well as developing this strange urge to engage in somewhat witty banter during powers. Theoretically he might have had improved strength and reflexes, or something like that, but nobody really noticed. Anyhow, these new abilities were his gift, they were his curse. Who was he? He's Spidercard.
Granted, there is very little change here, although Integra does now have to put up with an annoying amount of cobwebs in her office.

There was another superhero Card I was thinking about involving Alucard, but I realized I couldn't really fit it in well. That and I would much rather see Seras gain powers related to her "Wonder Twins".
Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Postby Vulpeslibertas on Tue May 15, 2007 12:00 am

Hellsing Manga Daioh -

Maxwell-Tomo: "I'm going to be the best! I'm going to purify all the sinful heathens! Blah, blah, blah, blah..."

Mr. Walter C. Tadakichi: "..."

Integra Wingates Yukari: "YELL YELL SCREAM SCREAM SEARCH AND DESTROY SEARCH AND DESTROY!"

Seras Osaka: "Get it together! Get it together! Get it together!"

And the best for last... :twisted:

Chio-card: "Killing is so fun, killing is so fun, now let's take a break and see what we have done!"

EDIT: Or, I could just pay attention and realize someone already posted this. :roll:
Vulpeslibertas
Regular Poster

Postby Mrrout on Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:27 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObwWPwaMLE0

bunnycard:with fluffy little ears and tail...
Mrrout
Regular Poster

Postby Athos on Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:28 pm

Why would an organization based in the UK be reckoning expenses in dollars? Last I checked, they were still using pounds sterling, not Euros (Looks sidelong at an early strip...actually...we're never told just where that is, but the staff speaks English since we know Seras doesn't speak French), not francs, and not dollars.
Athos
Regular Poster

Postby Mrrout on Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:31 am

i don't think they would pay in dollars, but i had found tha AMV funny and i remembered it while seeing this topic :lol:
Mrrout
Regular Poster

Postby Reeku on Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:39 pm

vulpeslibertas wrote:Hellsing Manga Daioh -

Maxwell-Tomo: "I'm going to be the best! I'm going to purify all the sinful heathens! Blah, blah, blah, blah..."

Mr. Walter C. Tadakichi: "..."

Integra Wingates Yukari: "YELL YELL SCREAM SCREAM SEARCH AND DESTROY SEARCH AND DESTROY!"

Seras Osaka: "Get it together! Get it together! Get it together!"

And the best for last... :twisted:

Chio-card: "Killing is so fun, killing is so fun, now let's take a break and see what we have done!"

EDIT: Or, I could just pay attention and realize someone already posted this. :roll:

WINNAR! I daydreamed about this once. =w=
Reeku
Regular Poster

Postby Brynnie-chan on Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:09 pm

Yomikard: A very bookish and femmy Alucard, who gets muich more violent than you'd think if you take his books away. (Whatever you do, DO NOT touch his copy of Dracula.

(Why is it no-one had done that one yet? :D )
I got the way and means to New Orleans
I'm goin' down by the river where it's warm and green
I'm gonna have a drink, then walk around
I got a lot to think about
Oh yeah...
-Bloodletting, Concrete Blonde
Brynnie-chan
Regular Poster

Postby SailorPtah on Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:45 am

In the Shineverse, Britain has switched to the euro. Because I said so. (And because I'm a Europhile.)

Brynnie-chan wrote:Yomikard: A very bookish and femmy Alucard, who gets muich more violent than you'd think if you take his books away. (Whatever you do, DO NOT touch his copy of Dracula.

Probably hasn't been done because Shine readers are used to thinking of Yomiko as existing in the same universe as Alucard, or at least a logically similar one, rather than a different place to do an odd crossover with.

Nevertheless, I quite like this one :D
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Postby Athos on Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:49 am

I am...disappointed. Is it because you can't draw a pound symbol? (Just kidding). I'm a little more Anglophile than Europhile.
Athos
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:50 am

I try to be historically and presently accurate.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Silentmagi on Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:55 am

Duel-card: Through a bizarre twist of fate, and a liberal use of plot device... Alucard has been made into a Duel monster, and Integra has to battle the evil of the world with her specialized deck of cards, these include Alucard, Seras, Pip, and Walter. Each one has weapons and armor that can be equipped, and will have special effects on other cards in play.
Silentmagi
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to And Shine Heaven Now