Make a Card

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.

Postby Horselover_Frost on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:27 am

shadowfax272 wrote:Shinigamicard.

While I was glancing through the thread, I read this as shikigamicard, leading to images of a paper doll with a little red paper hat and black and white paper guns.
...and in the end a comet collided with the planet.
/o\
Horselover_Frost

Postby Reaver225 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:26 am

Ocard: Is totally not a platinum-blond haired young wizard hiding from Voldemort. The name is totally not an anagram.
It's all fun and games until someone loses their SOUL.
Reaver225
Regular Poster

Postby SailorPtah on Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:30 am

Reaver225 wrote:Ocard: Is totally not a platinum-blond haired young wizard hiding from Voldemort. The name is totally not an anagram.

...That's brilliant and hilarious. Especially given the original Alucard's penchant for name reversals.
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Postby Brynnie-chan on Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:24 pm

Chaos Priest wrote:
Xuanwu wrote:Laracard - Blue top, twin pistols, and - most importantly - a chest so large it puts Seras to shame.

I didn't think that was even possible. Well, at least not without going into the disgustingly huge and spine-snapping stuff.

To quote a friend's comic dialogue between Alucard and Seras:

"Shut up, you piece of fanservice."
"That hurt, Master..."
"Not nearly as much as your lower back. Get a breast reduction, for God's sake!"

Reaver225 wrote:Ocard: Is totally not a platinum-blond haired young wizard hiding from Voldemort. The name is totally not an anagram.

(prolonged gasp) OH, MY, GOD, THAT IS AWESOME! XD
I got the way and means to New Orleans
I'm goin' down by the river where it's warm and green
I'm gonna have a drink, then walk around
I got a lot to think about
Oh yeah...
-Bloodletting, Concrete Blonde
Brynnie-chan
Regular Poster

Postby LordDeraj on Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:09 pm

Hiranocard - Transforms into a pseudo form of the mangaka perverted nature and all
Last edited by LordDeraj on Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LD Presents: Hellsing High

Johann Krauss: You must learn to Foc-yoos!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johann Krauss: You can suck my ectoplasmic Schwanzstücke!
LordDeraj
Regular Poster

Postby Xuanwu on Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:13 pm

Chaos Priest wrote:
Xuanwu wrote:Laracard - Blue top, twin pistols, and - most importantly - a chest so large it puts Seras to shame.

I didn't think that was even possible. Well, at least not without going into the disgustingly huge and spine-snapping stuff.

In anime, there's no such thing as a chest that's too large. Examples: Godannar, Eiken, any fighting game.

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby Reaver225 on Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:57 am

I'm pretty sure that there's some kind of breast size limit where it can be clearly classed as 'really really freaky hentai'...

Anyway... The Cardian Gate: Alucard is more than just a simple vampire... within him is the gateway to a chaotic plane filled with demons, all wanting nothing more to escape the warp and taint and infect Earth!

Talon Card: Alucard's hidden his long-standing smuggling carreer behind him, but in the face of Millenium has come forward with huge contacts all over the Galactic Empire, wielding a relatively small but powerful force of criminals and on-the-edge dealers...
Reaver225
Regular Poster

Postby Gregor on Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:14 am

Reaver225 wrote:Anyway... The Cardian Gate: Alucard is more than just a simple vampire... within him is the gateway to a chaotic plane filled with demons, all wanting nothing more to escape the warp and taint and infect Earth!

Other 40k-Cards:

Necro-Card: Alucard is now a heavy armored Robot which can transform into a smaller form of the Death-god to kill all living things.

Tyra-Card: After he bit a member of a collective consciousness he now commands an army of insect like beings which attack Planets of the human Empire.

Khorne-Card: Alucard is now the new Blood-god and so has nearly unlimited sources of his most favoured drink.

Commissar-Card: Alucard now has permission to bite single soldiers in battle so that the other squads in the vincinity gain a moral and attack-power boost.

KasrCard: Now the Adeptus Mechanicus doesn't need to produce Baneblades anymore. Alucard is now the elite soldier of the human empire, simply but him into your Command Squad and rush to the enemy's base. Got an Eldar Army with an Avatar marching to at your base, or Chaos with a Demon Prince and a Blood Demon? No problem, build one of these and the Imperial Guard finally can show all xenos and heretics who's the boss. Warning: you can't attach a preacher to a KasrCard-Squad.

Card-tan: Alucard absorbed the remaining 4 C'tan and so he is even stronger than Necro-Card, and he has many high-tech coffins in the whole galaxy.
Gregor
Regular Poster

Postby Tommygunner70 on Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:32 am

Ok i need to look thru the forum more :p

Integral-card

Alucard transformed into Integra, admireing him self. :o

Neder-Card
'Neder' is a one off from 'Nederland' or to translate it "Netherlands"
Alucard Dressed as a Dutch peasant lol! or maybe a girly card dressed like that.

(mind you, this his how Dutch peasants used to dress, they dont dress like this anymore, only on royal events...)

Gangster-card
an Alucard X Toni montana mix. XD
Tommygunner70
Regular Poster

More cards !

Postby Seraviel on Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:08 am

I had a burst of creativity after reading through all those -cards, so here are some of mine :

Super MarioCard : This -card form was discovered when MarioCard ate some mushrooms. It's basically a bigger, meaner version of Mariocard. Comes with an unending envy to break bricks with it's head.

Paper MarioCard : MarioCard which has been flattened, and stayed that way for some unknown reason. Very useful to pass under warded doors. Basically invisible when seen from the side.

MarioKard : An error that happens sometimes during the MarioCard transformation. Same as MarioCard, but with it's legs stuck in a kart. Has the power to psychically control (black & red) turtle shells.

WarioCard : Another error from a MarioCard transformation. A meaner, fatter and strong -card ensues. Much less likeable than the original.

Tank-Card : Comes from Integra asking for the most resistant -card form. A black and red tank convered with eyes with two turrets with firing the two Hellsing ARMS weapons.

TankCard : Error in the Tank-Card shapeshift. A giant black mug with red eyes, filled with blood.

DarkCard : Stealth-optimized -card. A liquid shadow moving at the speed of sound. Especially useful for getting into shadowy buildings.

DakCard : Error in the DarkCard form. A wooden black boat with a severed head at it's front. Notable as the only form completely immune to the effects of water.

BazooCard : Best -card for attack. Has dozens of arms to hold different weapons. Wears a mask for some reason.

RacingCard : Fastest -card. Comes equipped with wheels for arms and legs. Has a tendency to run towards anything checkered.

OCardmi : Name given to his dog form in the medieval times while he was in japan. Believed to be a reborn god of darkness. Wielded swords and disks.

Cardibur : Found blood-drained by a blind blacksmith, he was forged into a sword by said person believing him metal. Looks like a blade-shaped piece of darkness with red eyes everywhere. Drinks blood and steals souls.

CreditCard : Alucard's way to get blood with ressorting to Hellsing. A shadowy credit card. Steals blood to pay for things.

Neko-Card : When he was younger, Alucard was tossed by Hellsing members into a pit of starving chordewas for training. Now, when one gets too close, he becomes Neko-Card, a swirling mass of feline claws and primal fear.

AutoCard : -card optimized for transport. Can sit forty people people on each deck. Only runs through the night.

Alu-Card : -card mistake caused by too many transformations. Trying to return to normal, Alucard instead became Alu-Card, a sheet of black aluminium.

Tuxedo Cardmen : Reborn Alucard from a distant past. Wears a black tuxedo with reddish highlights. Throws black roses. Fights with Sailor Ceres and Sailor Integral.

*Card : Result of an interrogation by Integra on how many -card exists. A shadowy floating screen with keyboard. Specialized search engine for -cards.

Cardémons : After the success of PikaCard, Hellsing Marketing Division introduced the following new Cardémons :

MagiCard
Cardados
Cardmander
Cardeleon
Cardizard
RaiCard
PiCard
Cardicuno
Seraviel

Postby Reaver225 on Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:16 pm

Tommygunner70 wrote:Neder-Card
Alucard Dressed as a Dutch peasant lol!
I read that last word as loli.

So. Very. Wrong.
Reaver225
Regular Poster

Postby Tommygunner70 on Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:04 pm

Reaver225 wrote:
Tommygunner70 wrote:Neder-Card
Alucard Dressed as a Dutch peasant lol!
I read that last word as loli.

So. Very. Wrong.

Not when you're dutch its not. i actually had to wear that sort of clothing one time, it was for a special event, and i dont really think that you guys would understand what that event is about, then again even i dont understand my self, and i am from fricking holland my self :(

and its not loli, but "lol" with en exclamation mark behind it.

(Parden me if my english seems more rubish then normaly. at the moment i am slightly tipsy from drinking my Sake a bit to fast.)
Tommygunner70
Regular Poster

Postby Asher Omega on Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:11 pm

little new at posting here, but here goes.

the G-Card - dresses in a blue business suit, carries around a brief case. appears in the most oddest of places, and when he speaks, he does so in a stilted manner. (for how its done this vid should help.)

Gordon Freecard - The One Free Vampire. his coat is now replaced with a red hazard suit. never says a word, and yet every one understands what he thinks. favorite weapon of choice crowbar. also the hellhounds are replaced with hell head-crabs.

/end half life renditions.

Weighted Companion Card - a black metallic box with an eye on each side of it. must be carried through out the mission for it to succeed. ps. may contain cake. (lie!)

Motiecard - after finishing the book "Mote in God's Eye" Alucard attempts to recreate the Warrior motie Caste. and in doing so also gives him the other caste forms of the motie race as well. (for the physiology this should help. Ps. contains spoilers of both books.)
Asher Omega

Postby Reaver225 on Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:01 am

Tommygunner70 wrote:
Reaver225 wrote:I read that last word as loli.

So. Very. Wrong.

Not when you're dutch its not. i actually had to wear that sort of clothing one time, it was for a special event, and i dont really think that you guys would understand what that event is about, then again even i dont understand my self, and i am from fricking holland my self :(

and its not loli, but "lol" with en exclamation mark behind it.

(Parden me if my english seems more rubish then normaly. at the moment i am slightly tipsy from drinking my Sake a bit to fast.)
I'm not saying that the outfit is wrong, I meant thinking about Loli-card would be plain wrong. Incidentally: Lolicon, or a lolicon complex is basically underaged anime/manga characters in sexually attractive/explicit poses/acts. Attracts bears of pedo variety. See link for details.
Reaver225
Regular Poster

Postby Mrrout on Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:46 am

lolicon...
wonderfull, i learn new things every day D:
Mrrout
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:14 pm

While shotacon is the other version (young boys with older women or older men).
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Location: University of Illinois Chicago (UIC), Illinois, USA, Earth

Postby Xuanwu on Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:00 am

Katamari Damacard - Integra, Queen of the Cosmos, accidentally put out some stars when lighting a cigar. Damacard has to create new ones by rolling up all the freaks he can find into a giant ball. Said ball consists of Catholics, Nazis, and random mooks.

And, all the while, he hums, "Naaa na na na na na naaaa..."

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby Chaos Priest on Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:18 am

And now boys and girls, Inner Fangirl brings you a Wikipedia and late night insomnia induced look into Cards not only from English and Japanese, but from around the world.

Tezcatlipocard- an ancient Aztec vampire, he is also know as "smoking gun barrel". He is a mighty warrior whose face is painted with red and black stripes, and he is known to appear in the form of a many-eyed jaguar. He is said to aid those who sacrifice a Nazi to him each year.

Cardnanggal- takes the form of a beautiful woman wearing a red gown when not hunting. When she does go on the hunt, her torso separates from the lower body, grows a pair of bat-like wings, and goes off in search of Nazis to feast upon.

Ascardbosam- a vampire sporting a pair of chompers that would put a certain Bond character to shame. He is said to prefer to drop on his master's enemies from trees.
"I refuse to have a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent."
"Ah, but I am a master of unarmed combat!"
Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Postby Brynnie-chan on Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:24 am

Chaos Priest wrote:And now boys and girls, Inner Fangirl brings you a Wikipedia and late night insomnia induced look into Cards not only from English and Japanese, but from around the world.

Cardnanggal- takes the form of a beautiful woman wearing a red gown when not hunting. When she does go on the hunt, her torso separates from the lower body, grows a pair of bat-like wings, and goes off in search of Nazis to feast upon.

This sounds suspiciously like the Aswang of Filipino legend. What other names does it have?
I got the way and means to New Orleans
I'm goin' down by the river where it's warm and green
I'm gonna have a drink, then walk around
I got a lot to think about
Oh yeah...
-Bloodletting, Concrete Blonde
Brynnie-chan
Regular Poster

Re: Make a Card

Postby Chaos Priest on Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:34 am

I don't know what just came over me, but...

Boocard- That's not a vampire, it's a giant chicken!
"I refuse to have a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent."
"Ah, but I am a master of unarmed combat!"
Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to And Shine Heaven Now