Crossovers From HELLsing

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.

Postby Abadon XXX on Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:41 pm

Strapping him down is only the first step. You also have to tape his eyes open.
Darksong: o.o I completely forgot I was wearing pants
Darksong: *glares at cats* YOU ARE NOT ME! STOP TRYING TO USE MY COMPUTER AND CHAIR
She who rides in single file to hide her pie ~Reyome
I wasn't aware we needed proof that Andrew was, in fact, crazy. I've been aware of this for years. ~Lord Massacre
Muah ha ha ha. Now with your real name I can do creepy stalker things to you. ~Xuanwu
Abadon XXX
Regular Poster

Postby Elin-darling on Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:28 pm

Abadon XXX wrote:. You also have to tape his eyes open.

Tape his eyes open?!?!

I vote we use staples.
In the name of Integra, Impure sodas of evil friends shall be banished into eternal fizzy damnation--away from the mangas.

"Get with the program before you get cancelled."
Elin-darling
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:58 pm

Elin-darling wrote:
Abadon XXX wrote:. You also have to tape his eyes open.

Tape his eyes open?!?!

I vote we use staples.
That works. Cable-hooks could work as well.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Location: University of Illinois Chicago (UIC), Illinois, USA, Earth

Postby SuperNull on Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:35 pm

Frey wrote:That works. Cable-hooks could work as well.

What about this?
SuperNull
Regular Poster

Postby Silentmagi on Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:45 pm

SuperNull wrote:
Frey wrote:That works. Cable-hooks could work as well.

What about this?

Could do a Clockwork Orange on him.
Silentmagi
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:14 pm

Silentmagi wrote:Could do a Clockwork Orange on him.
That is what I had in mind.
SuperNull wrote:What about this?
Those too.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Elin-darling on Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:34 pm

Frey wrote:
Silentmagi wrote:Could do a Clockwork Orange on him.
That is what I had in mind.
SuperNull wrote:What about this?
Those too.

Either one could work. I just said the first...tape related thing that came to mind.
In the name of Integra, Impure sodas of evil friends shall be banished into eternal fizzy damnation--away from the mangas.

Elin-darling
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:41 pm

Tape would work as well. Which is the strongest type of tape?
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Tatterdelimon on Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:43 pm

Kind of suprised nobody thought of this:

Chrono crusade/Hellsing

despite lacking Hellsings demented hilarity the two are fairly similar, They both have a leather-clad monster man who radiates smugness (Aion) both have a manga and anime that don't really have much to do with each other towards the end.

might go something like this:

Consciousness came slowly, almost comfortably. A feeling Integra hadn’t felt for a long time. Rolling over she made out a blurry figure in black and white along with the familiar chink of china; Walter.

“No sugar today Walter…”

From her position by the bed Shader smiled, reminded irresistibly of the time she’d met Azmaria under similar circumstances.
Although Az had been a good deal younger.

Still she mused gazing down at Integra’s peaceful face cleansed of its scarlet coating of blood, her granddaughter was a stunning beauty.

‘watch out Al, If you don’t manage it I might just steal her…’

Integra stirred again, a foot poking out from the bed and Shader couldn’t resist running her tall along it.
The reaction was amazing and had Shader been human quite possibly fatal; Integra blurred, snatching the tea tray from Florrette in a crash of falling china and proceeding to sling it at Shader’s head.
Taken aback by this leap from sleep to wakeful homicide Shader barely managed to dodge the tray and completely failed to dodge the angry woman that followed it.

“Who the hell are you and where am I!” She paused a moment, noticing just how much she was noticing the texture of the creatures furry back on her chest as she tightened the sleeper hold.

“And why am I naked!?”

Not being in any real danger of strangulation despite Integra’s surprising amount of upper body strength Shader took the opportunity to enjoy the position.

“Oh la la, drop dead gorgeous AND forceful!”

At least until a tired but vaguely amused voice intruded on their little tussle.

“Be nice Shader.”

Dropping the cat-like devil in disgust Integra looked up at the blurry man-shape standing in the now open doorway.

“You.”

“Me.”

“Who the hell are you?”

Reckon it could work?
Tatterdelimon

Postby Frey on Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:55 pm

Tatterdelimon wrote:Kind of suprised nobody thought of this:

Chrono crusade/Hellsing

despite lacking Hellsings demented hilarity the two are fairly similar, They both have a leather-clad monster man who radiates smugness (Aion) both have a manga and anime that don't really have much to do with each other towards the end.

might go something like this:

Consciousness came slowly, almost comfortably. A feeling Integra hadn’t felt for a long time. Rolling over she made out a blurry figure in black and white along with the familiar chink of china; Walter.

“No sugar today Walter…”

From her position by the bed Shader smiled, reminded irresistibly of the time she’d met Azmaria under similar circumstances.
Although Az had been a good deal younger.

Still she mused gazing down at Integra’s peaceful face cleansed of its scarlet coating of blood, her granddaughter was a stunning beauty.

‘watch out Al, If you don’t manage it I might just steal her…’

Integra stirred again, a foot poking out from the bed and Shader couldn’t resist running her tall along it.
The reaction was amazing and had Shader been human quite possibly fatal; Integra blurred, snatching the tea tray from Florrette in a crash of falling china and proceeding to sling it at Shader’s head.
Taken aback by this leap from sleep to wakeful homicide Shader barely managed to dodge the tray and completely failed to dodge the angry woman that followed it.

“Who the hell are you and where am I!” She paused a moment, noticing just how much she was noticing the texture of the creatures furry back on her chest as she tightened the sleeper hold.

“And why am I naked!?”

Not being in any real danger of strangulation despite Integra’s surprising amount of upper body strength Shader took the opportunity to enjoy the position.

“Oh la la, drop dead gorgeous AND forceful!”

At least until a tired but vaguely amused voice intruded on their little tussle.

“Be nice Shader.”

Dropping the cat-like devil in disgust Integra looked up at the blurry man-shape standing in the now open doorway.

“You.”

“Me.”

“Who the hell are you?”
In my opinion, that was well done. If Iscariot were involved, they would try to vanquish Chrono. Even though Chrono did kill many demons.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Tatterdelimon on Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:08 pm

Thank you.

Iscariot is involved but are unconcerned with Chrono becuase official church records list him as being killed by Remington. (the Magdalan order was a protestant/catholic order) adn I beleve that Remington was catholic, at least in the manga where he wasn't some sort of angel thing.

This was a kind of daft idea that ran away with me: idea was that Aion's back and trying again but using Millenium to help him while the survivors of Chrono's band (basically Remington and Shader) attempt to stop him.
Odd quirk: I might be horrendously wrong but as far as I can tell its not impossible for Integra and Seras to actually be related to Azmaria or Joshura, given the resemblance which was the thing that trigered the whole mess
Tatterdelimon

Postby Elin-darling on Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:48 pm

Frey wrote:Tape would work as well. Which is the strongest type of tape?

Well, I can't think of the name, but there's a kind that they use to seal leaks on submarines...That'd keep 'em open. But I still vote staples or something equally/more painful.

Elin-darling
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:58 pm

Elin-darling wrote:Well, I can't think of the name, but there's a kind that they use to seal leaks on submarines...That'd keep 'em open. But I still vote staples or something equally/more painful.
Agreed. I am not really a sadist, whatever sadist tendencies I might have would only be directed towards scum like Maxwell or Zorin Blitz. Seeing the suffering of those who truly deserve it. I also enjoy seeing Shine Maxwell getting his pride constantly shattered.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Elin-darling on Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:02 pm

Frey wrote:
Elin-darling wrote:Well, I can't think of the name, but there's a kind that they use to seal leaks on submarines...That'd keep 'em open. But I still vote staples or something equally/more painful.
Agreed. I am not really a sadist, whatever sadist tendencies I might have would only be directed towards scum like Maxwell or Zorin Blitz. Seeing the suffering of those who truly deserve it. I also enjoy seeing Shine Maxwell getting his pride constantly shattered.

Precisely.

Elin-darling
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:17 pm

If a Hellsing/Wicked City crossover was done, it would probably have lots of fanservice.

For those who do not know Wicked City go to this link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicked_City_%28film%29
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Romanticide on Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:11 pm

This is more a petition than a chalenge but... can you insert a cameo of Delirium one day of these? pretty please? I know you already inserted cameos of Death and Dream but I really... really would love to see Delirium.

What a about fables? Do you think it would be compatible (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fables_(comic)) I think a fight between Alucard and Bigby Wolf would be amusing...

SailorPtah wrote:
Xuanwu wrote:That's eerily similar to the idea I had. In my version, the target was an ultra-rare book from the British library (perhaps the lineage book, documenting the royal bloodline), allowing Yomiko to also appear.

There are only so many different plots one can do with Lupin, I think ^_^

I don't think Lupin would be interested in books. But never fear; I have other ways to bring Yomiko back.

what if the book in question is an Incunabulum one (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incunabulum) or is the kind that has decorations of gold or cover of Jade?
Romanticide
Regular Poster

Postby Silentmagi on Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:13 am

I offer a humble challenge to any and all willing to try it.

Hellsing/Red Dwarf

Sing it with me now!

Its cold outside,
There's no kind of atmosphere,
I'm all alone,
More or less.
Let me fly,
Far away from here,
Fun, fun, fun,
In the sun, sun, sun.

I want to lie,
Shipwrecked and comotoase,
Drinking fresh,
Mango juice,
Goldfish shoals,
Nibbling at my toes,
Fun, fun, fun,
In the sun, sun, sun,
Fun, fun, fun,
In the sun, sun, sun.
Silentmagi
Regular Poster

Postby SailorPtah on Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:42 pm

Silentmagi wrote:I offer a humble challenge to any and all willing to try it.

Hellsing/Red Dwarf

Sing it with me now![/i]

*sings along*

I have no idea how the crossover would happen, as most of RD takes place three million years in the future and as many light-years from Earth, which is why I haven't included it in Shine beyond a couple of Kryten cameos. But I'd love to do something more extensive if I knew how to work it out ^_^
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Postby Silentmagi on Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:57 pm

SailorPtah wrote:
Silentmagi wrote:I offer a humble challenge to any and all willing to try it.

Hellsing/Red Dwarf

Sing it with me now![/i]

*sings along*

I have no idea how the crossover would happen, as most of RD takes place three million years in the future and as many light-years from Earth, which is why I haven't included it in Shine beyond a couple of Kryten cameos. But I'd love to do something more extensive if I knew how to work it out ^_^
Well... you know Alucard and Seras are both immortal, and they technically are dead. Maybe Rimmer's a long... long, long, long lost decendant of the Hellsing line. Barring that, they've had Red Dwarf episodes where members of the crew have gone back in time. Aka - Rimmer being his own father.
Silentmagi
Regular Poster

Postby Elin-darling on Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:06 am

I propose a crossover in which Alucard has very...odd...tastes in television programming.

Hellsing/The Days of our Lives

I've done a whole verbal roleplay around this...that, and the weatherman lying. I want to see how you guys handle it.

Elin-darling
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to And Shine Heaven Now