Crossovers From HELLsing

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.

Postby Frey on Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:53 pm

Abadon XXX wrote:Hellsing/Hellboy:
I support the combo of the quick rivalry and alliance of Hellsing and the BPRD.

Hellsing/Underworld
Alucard being placed into the blood feud of lycans and vampires would be kind of cool.

Agreed. I think it would be also interesting to see the BPRD fight Iscariot.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Location: University of Illinois Chicago (UIC), Illinois, USA, Earth

Postby Abadon XXX on Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:44 pm

Anderson would probably go nuts with rage to see the Americans using a demon XD
Darksong: o.o I completely forgot I was wearing pants
Darksong: *glares at cats* YOU ARE NOT ME! STOP TRYING TO USE MY COMPUTER AND CHAIR
She who rides in single file to hide her pie ~Reyome
I wasn't aware we needed proof that Andrew was, in fact, crazy. I've been aware of this for years. ~Lord Massacre
Muah ha ha ha. Now with your real name I can do creepy stalker things to you. ~Xuanwu
Abadon XXX
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:02 pm

Abadon XXX wrote:Anderson would probably go nuts with rage to see the Americans using a demon XD
Even more so when he finds out that particular demon was granted an honorary human status by the UN.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby SailorPtah on Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:37 pm

Xuanwu wrote:That's eerily similar to the idea I had. In my version, the target was an ultra-rare book from the British library (perhaps the lineage book, documenting the royal bloodline), allowing Yomiko to also appear.

There are only so many different plots one can do with Lupin, I think ^_^

I don't think Lupin would be interested in books. But never fear; I have other ways to bring Yomiko back.

Silentmagi wrote:
Frey wrote:Hellsing/Harry Potter
I often wondered about this one actually... here's a sample of what I could see happening.

Integra glared at Alucard angrily before she looked at the bloody stain left on her clean floor. "I thought you said you couldn't kill him..."

"No, I said that I wouldn't be able to kill him off permanently, some kid with a stick has to do that," Alucard replied.

Short, succinct, and hilarious.
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Postby Mavis on Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:59 pm

Since the current episode involves nature and trees, how about a parody where Alucard and Integra get rescued by this fella?

http://www.tuckborough.net/images/treebeard.jpg
Mavis
Regular Poster

Postby Dchan on Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:58 pm

Hellsing/Gunsmith Cats

I was reading the manga tonight at Borders and it occured to me that Integra would probably love to get her hands on Rally and (to a somewhat lesser extent) Minnie May as agents for Hellsing. I also imagine Alucard would love to sink his teeth into Rally as well. :D
Dchan
Regular Poster

Postby Elin-darling on Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:02 pm

here's a truly scary one for you...

HELLSING/ VEGGIETALES
In the name of Integra, Impure sodas of evil friends shall be banished into eternal fizzy damnation--away from the mangas.

"Get with the program before you get cancelled."
Elin-darling
Regular Poster

Postby Xuanwu on Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:22 pm

Elin-darling wrote:here's a truly scary one for you...

HELLSING/ VEGGIETALES

See Shine's earlier Bunnicula reference, I think.

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby Frey on Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:31 pm

Xuanwu wrote:

HELLSING/ VEGGIETALES

Would that be undead-rabbits (such as Bunnicula) or Alucard becoming a hell-rabbit?
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Abadon XXX on Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:28 pm

And Anderson in Veggietale form would be a bulb of garlic.
Darksong: o.o I completely forgot I was wearing pants
Darksong: *glares at cats* YOU ARE NOT ME! STOP TRYING TO USE MY COMPUTER AND CHAIR
She who rides in single file to hide her pie ~Reyome
I wasn't aware we needed proof that Andrew was, in fact, crazy. I've been aware of this for years. ~Lord Massacre
Muah ha ha ha. Now with your real name I can do creepy stalker things to you. ~Xuanwu
Abadon XXX
Regular Poster

Postby Xuanwu on Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:26 pm

Frey wrote:
Xuanwu wrote:

HELLSING/ VEGGIETALES

Would that be undead-rabbits (such as Bunnicula) or Alucard becoming a hell-rabbit?

I imagine Bunnicula might be a rival to Alucard, forcing big red to hunt him down in his dog form. Anything to keep Walter's (and, by extension, Integra's) garden safe.

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby Frey on Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:19 pm

Xuanwu wrote:I imagine Bunnicula might be a rival to Alucard, forcing big red to hunt him down in his dog form. Anything to keep Walter's (and, by extension, Integra's) garden safe.
For the skit of Walter working in the undead-proof garden with Bunnicula reference idea I sent to Erin for Hellsing R & D, I also suggested that vampire rabbits would also attack the garden in which Alucard would change into Hellhound form along with hellhound and ferret familiars chase and hunt the vampire rabbits.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Elin-darling on Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:27 pm

Xuanwu wrote:
Frey wrote:
Xuanwu wrote:

HELLSING/ VEGGIETALES

I imagine Bunnicula might be a rival to Alucard, forcing big red to hunt him down in his dog form. Anything to keep Walter's (and, by extension, Integra's) garden safe.

<.< >.>
:-?

I'm not quite sure you got the reference, Xuanwu...Either that, or I am not seeing the connection. In case you don't know, VeggieTales is a Christian computer-animated movie series produced by Big Idea...

Abadon XXX wrote:And Anderson in Veggietale form would be a bulb of garlic.

:wink: At least I know you got it, though. Although I was thinking more along the lines of everyone keeping their normal forms and just sort of..."helping" with one of the shows...*coughcough* Yes..."helping".
In the name of Integra, Impure sodas of evil friends shall be banished into eternal fizzy damnation--away from the mangas.

Elin-darling
Regular Poster

Postby Silentmagi on Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:19 pm

One for people that want to try an off the wall fic.

Hellsing/My Little Pony Tales

Either having Hellsing characters as humans, or having hellsing ponies. I think Alucard might dislike it the most.
Silentmagi
Regular Poster

Postby SuperNull on Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:05 pm

Some opportunity for Dark Horse jokes there.
Besides, some of the My Little Ponies are unicorns right? I see some major impalement comming up......
SuperNull
Regular Poster

Postby Xuanwu on Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:32 am

Elin-darling wrote:
Xuanwu wrote:
Frey wrote:
Xuanwu wrote:

HELLSING/ VEGGIETALES

<.< >.>
:-?

I'm not quite sure you got the reference, Xuanwu...Either that, or I am not seeing the connection. In case you don't know, VeggieTales is a Christian computer-animated movie series produced by Big Idea...

I got the reference. Part of it would be that Walter's anti-Bunnicula guards have caused some interesting...mutations in the vegetables of the garden.

It'd also end with them all being chopped up for salad, since that series is wholly insipid. That and I doubt Integra would take kindly to evangelical vegetables. (She might even name one of them Enrico as Walter dices it up.)

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby SailorPtah on Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:21 pm

Xuanwu wrote:It'd also end with them all being chopped up for salad, since that series is wholly insipid. That and I doubt Integra would take kindly to evangelical vegetables.

Xu, you know I love you, but do not knock VeggieTales.

Seriously. The Hairbrush Song alone is worth the price of admission. As is the Water Buffalo Song. Admittedly, those are both from the Silly Songs segment, but even the parables don't take themselves too seriously. (If you liked it when the Monty Python guys slapped each other with fish, you can't possibly object to talking vegetables doing the same.)

Integra might not like Catholic vegetables, but this bunch is very definitely Protestant ^_^
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Postby Elin-darling on Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:52 pm

SailorPtah wrote:
Xuanwu wrote:It'd also end with them all being chopped up for salad, since that series is wholly insipid. That and I doubt Integra would take kindly to evangelical vegetables.

Xu, you know I love you, but do not knock VeggieTales.

Seriously. The Hairbrush Song alone is worth the price of admission. As is the Water Buffalo Song. Admittedly, those are both from the Silly Songs segment, but even the parables don't take themselves too seriously. (If you liked it when the Monty Python guys slapped each other with fish, you can't possibly object to talking vegetables doing the same.)

Integra might not like Catholic vegetables, but this bunch is very definitely Protestant ^_^

I love Silly Songs with Larry(the part of the show where Larry comes out and sings...a silly song.) And I've never thought to compare VeggieTales to Monty Python, but I will never look at either the same way again.

As to being Protestant--they'd have to be. I'm pretty sure they'd give the Pope a heart attack.

In any case, the prospect of such a crossover gives my friends the creeps.

Elin-darling
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:38 pm

Perhaps Maxwell should be strapped down, eyes kept from being closed, and forced to watch VeggieTales.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Elin-darling on Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:49 pm

Frey wrote:Perhaps Maxwell should be strapped down, eyes kept from being closed, and forced to watch VeggieTales.

*chokes laughing* Now there's an idea!!

Elin-darling
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to And Shine Heaven Now