Crossovers From HELLsing

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.

Re: Crossovers From HELLsing

Postby DarkAsylum on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:37 pm

Frey wrote:These are probably easy:

Hellsing/Hellboy

Actually Hellboy would work out actually VERY well considering Hellsing Ultimate anyway since BOTH deal with the Nazis AND Hellboy technicaly wouldn't be on the mortal plain I've it wouldn't have been for the Nazis and if you've ever seen Hellsing Ultimate or read the manga then you'd know that Millenium could be considered Hitler's Occult Experts and what in the movie Professor Broom actually called the time period of when Hitler was OBBSESSED with the occult the "Occult Wars" then it's easy to assume that Millenium were actually the ones who were responable for bringing about the release of the Seven Gods of Chaos and Hellboy's release as well. And if that were to be assumed then it could also be presumed that Hellsing knew about FDR and Professor Broom's activity, AND would know about Hellboy. I also believe it's probable that Walter AND Alucard could have been asscorted on some missons with them.
DarkAsylum

Postby Marajsky on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:40 pm

Here is what I would like to see:

Hellsing/X-Files
Hellsing/Star Wars EU
Hellsing/The young and the Restless
Hellsing/Bleach
Hellsing/Inuyasha
Hellsing/Blood Ties
Hellsing/Moonlight
Hellsing/Forever Knight
Hellsing/Dark Shadows
Marajsky

Postby Shadowfax272 on Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:29 am

STAR WARS?! EU?! How would that work?
Jetzt auf! In Bergen und Klüften
Tobt morgen der freudige Krieg!

Das Wild in Fluren und Triften,
Der Aar in Wolken und Lüften
Ist unser, und unser der Sieg!
Shadowfax272
Regular Poster

Postby Marajsky on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:10 am

Shadowfax272 wrote:STAR WARS?! EU?! How would that work?

Hum let's see...

Maybe "Jade's fire" might get caught up in a black hole and crash land on Earth in 1998 on the Hellsing estate (not ON the house, on the estate somewhere.) Mara and Luke leave Ben with the ship and go off to find what Mara needs to fix her ship...... :twisted:
Marajsky

Postby Chaos Priest on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:15 pm

I'm surprised that this hasn't been mentioned yet, but...

Hellsing/Castlevania

This is the very definition of a bad crossover. Especially when you consider the timing, as I believe that Hellsing takes place right around the time Julius Belmont is supposed to finish of Dracula. It would be funny to see some guy with a whip try and storm Hellsing manor.
"I refuse to have a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent."
"Ah, but I am a master of unarmed combat!"
Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Postby Darthmiho on Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:06 pm

One concept I've been trying for the life of me to think of a good way to mix was Hellsing/Babylon 5, Xuanwu I blame you for that one. I was catching up on Strange Candy when I thought of it. I still can't think of a way to make it work. Though somehow Susan Ivanova and Integra meeting might be interesting.

Another one that came to me yesterday, Blade 3 and Hellsing. All I could really think of was near the climax of the movie Seras and Pip would show up because alucard had been missing for some time. Thus somewhere in the middle of the battle everyone turns to the guy that was playing Dracula and he's shifted form to Big red.

not much, but if someone has a way to make those better, I'm open to ideas.
Darthmiho
Regular Poster

Postby Shadowfax272 on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:04 pm

Hellsing/Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

I can just see Phantom Thief Sai being....he's so much like Schroedinger! I mean, wow.
Jetzt auf! In Bergen und Klüften
Tobt morgen der freudige Krieg!

Das Wild in Fluren und Triften,
Der Aar in Wolken und Lüften
Ist unser, und unser der Sieg!
Shadowfax272
Regular Poster

Postby Darthmiho on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:27 am

One that occured to me a week or two ago...and it really reveals my fanboy-ism. Hellsing/Buffyverse. I started thinking about it, the chronologies actually come reasonably close to each other, interpretations of vampire mythology fairly consistent, and the major organizations of the buffyverse (The Scoobies, Angel Investigations, The Watchers Council, etc) and Hellsing are fairly external from each other yet while they'd have likely heard of each other both of their primary mission statements would keep them from meddling in each other's affairs that often.

This is the result of watching the 5th season opener episode, "Buffy vs Dracula" I had the image of at an opportune moment while Dracula is causing shenanigans for Buffy; Integra and Seras would burst into the scene with Integra yelling something along the lines of, "ALUCARD STOP SCREWING AROUND WITH THE SLAYER!"

Also the potential for hilarity with the personality of Alucard when considering the demi-rivalry between him and Spike (Buffy: What do you know about dracula? Spike: Poncy git still owes me 11 quid!)

Also lets consider for a moment the possibilities of xander harris and pip bernadette teaming up for the sake of the women?
Darthmiho
Regular Poster

Postby Mrrout on Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:18 am

hellsing/buffy
i would like it!!
Mrrout
Regular Poster

Postby Darthmiho on Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:56 pm

Follow up thought having read the first two trade paperbacks of the season 8 comic.

There's supposed to be about 4 years or so between the destruction of sunnydale and the first issue of season 8. This could be a possible timeframe, though one might think that given if we combine the timelines strictly the destruction of sunnydale was several years after the invasion of england. And unless everyone's favorite timelord (unless they prefer the master or romana that is) shows up and somehow makes time travel viable it might need to happen before the season 7 finale, urg, I can't figure out what timing would work best.

grr.

It'd be nice if it was set at a point after Spike more or less joined the Scoobies as a regular. So...season 5 or so.
Darthmiho
Regular Poster

Postby Chickenperson on Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:54 am

There should totally be Hellsing/Little Shop of Horrors. Imagine that the real events of Audrey II were surpressed and hidden from the general popualtion. Imagine that those files were destroyed. but Audrey II reemerges in a remote town, and the American vampire-hunting organization doesn't have the skills or resources to handle it...so they ask Hellsing for some assistance...and it all goes downhill from there. Or you could shift the timeline of the original Little Shop so that it's events occurred during the same period as Hellsing. I personally totally ship SerasxVampire!Mushnik. Somehow, I can see Audrey II singing 'Feed Me, Seymour' to Integral...

Seras: Sir Integra?

Integra: *annoyed because the plant refuses to shut up* Yes, Officer Victoria?

Seras: I think that plant is hitting on you.

Integra:...was it really necessary for you to share that observation with me?

How Order 13 Should Have Gone:

Incognito: *creepy voice* I'm going to violate every part of your being.

Integral:..with what?

http://community.livejournal.com/hellsing/1280473.html Click here for the first ever SchrodingerxIncognito fic.
Chickenperson
Regular Poster

Postby Darthmiho on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:02 pm

One buffyverse crossover I can't seem to figure out how it would be done would have to be Hellsing/Angel. The closest thing I can think of would be for something to be wrong at the Deeper Well. It would have to be significant enough for Drogon to inform Angel of it, and notable enough for Hellsing to have heard about it. Best time to set it during the angel time line would be sometime after the midpoint of season 5, this way you've got a plausible way for Angel and whatever other characters to get to England (Wolfram and Hart may be evil, but they're useful) this particular timing allows for possible inclusion of Illyria. As having her spar with Alucard would be fun, especially after her "bouts" with spike shortly after her appearance. As for personality meet ups that would be fun. Spike hitting on Seras, due to her resemblance to a certain slayer. Possibly Wesley and Integra or Walter. The real question is how you handle the differences between Alucard and the incarnation of Dracula in the Buffyverse. As obviously notoriety aside, Spike and Angel have had encounters with Dracula over the years and would be familiar with his scent. And thus would be at least probative about the change in appearance, while more likely Spike would be his usual brash self on the matter, and Angel would probably have heard about it in passing at some point and just never told Spike about it back in the days of Angelus.

Hmm conflict for this, we've already got the Deeper Well involved, so perhaps something to do with a different ancient demon? Maybe the one Wilkin's ascended into the form of during Graduation? This allows for Illyria to have more than one facet to her character beyond the interesting idea of a sparring match between her and Alucard (for the gatefans in the audience, think of the time T'ealc and Ronin 'spared' during season 3 of Atlantis) as she would probably be a better source of information on an ancient demon than most of the texts outside of Giles' library. Also allows for the fun of the Angel investigations team fighting alongside Hellsing, which is half the fun of a crossover anyways.
Darthmiho
Regular Poster

Postby Chaos Priest on Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:46 am

There's nothing quite like finishing up a game one was playing obsessively to pop ideas for bad crossovers into one's head. Now let's see... I don't want to go somewhere completely unoriginal with the concept but unfortunately I'm not familiar with the first two in the series so I'll just have to hope the general theme isn't in one of those two.

--------

One day a few years after the war with Millennium new reports of a strange nature begin to reach the attention of the Hellsing organization. People begin talking about strange things they're seeing in their mirrors. Rumors go around that mirrors throughout London are displaying scenes from people's pasts they would rather forget. Some further claim they can feel old wounds again while looking in their mirror. Still others claim their reflection started mocking them, and a few more even say their reflection tried to attack them. At first the rumors are ignored because of an overwhelming lack of evidence and the reported incidents have little to do with Hellsing's mission. But when some of the soldiers start to air the same complaints Integra becomes worried. And when one is found early in the morning next to a broken mirror with a shard of glass piercing his heart it becomes evident that the threat is very real. Yet the nature of the attack remains hidden even from Seras' sharp senses. It is only after Integra falls asleep in front of a mirror after staring into for hours in hope of stumbling upon some clue as to what is happening that she begins to discover the answers, finding herself in a twisted mockery of their world with a mirror sky and shadowy creatures wandering the streets. After repeating the process several times Integra is convinced that that world is no mere dream, and she and Seras begin their excursions into the mirror world to find what demonic force has laid siege to England and stop it. Night after night they travel to a world filled with broken nightmares of the past, where their ability to fight is not determined by the strength of their bodies, but by the strength of their wills and that of a new power that has emerged from within. The power of their Persona.

---------

Wow, that last line sounds corny. :oops: Oh well, had to fit the title of the game series I was crossing Hellsing with somewhere in there.
Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Postby Reeku on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:21 pm

Frey wrote:Hellsing/Hellboy

SECONDEEED
Reeku
Regular Poster

Postby Chickenperson on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:21 pm

I have no idea how the hell it would work out, but I'd like to see a House/Hellsing crossover. In my mind, it would go something like this: The Hellsing Seal (the thingy that keeps Alucard from rampaging as he pleases: I don' think it's ever been explained properly so an author could take plenty of liberties) gets warped, Integra gets sick while out of the country and the warp in the Seal prevents Alucard from finding her, she gets brought in to Princeton-Placeboro Teaching Hospital. She's slowly dying despite having no discernable causes except for some weird bite marks...

http://community.livejournal.com/hellsing/1280473.html Click here for the first ever SchrodingerxIncognito fic.
Chickenperson
Regular Poster

Postby SailorPtah on Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Chickenperson wrote:I have no idea how the hell it would work out, but I'd like to see a House/Hellsing crossover.

Maybe something like this?
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Postby Chickenperson on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:48 am

I read that! It was good. I wasn't sold on the idea of Alucard being able to transmit disease-is he even made of cells anymore?

Chickenperson
Regular Poster

Postby Chaos Priest on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:00 am

This isn't really a Hellsing crossover, but this is the best place I could think of to put it.

Basically, I was thinking of Shine's version of Little Orphan Annie, and for some reason the thought of her getting kidnapped and placed in Tony Stark's predicament came to me. Yeah, I realize it wouldn't really be the same as I don't believe that Ann designs her merchandise herself, but that's not the point. The point is: having Ann create her own personal "suit" would be hilarious/awesome. I just wish I had some idea of what she'd make it look like...
Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Postby Mrrout on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:55 pm

i would like one with "bones"
brennan and integra have a lot in common, they would say together "i don't understand what it means" when jokes are made about comic books, star wars, and walt Disney
Mrrout
Regular Poster

Postby NeoEevee on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:04 pm

Try a Hellsing/Higurashi mash-up on for size. CB

Pip plays the part of Keiichi, and has recently moved to the little rural town of Cheddar. He befriends two local girls, Rena Seras and Mion Integra. He joins the club Integra has started at school, with two other girls: Dawn (totally not Alucard in disguise playing as Rika. Honest!), and Yumiko (Probably not playing Hanyuu. Maybe).

In terms of other characters, I genderbent Luke (he goes by Laura now CB) and made him play Shion, so he's Teggy's twin now. The unintentional permanant Twin Switch that happened when they were young didn't happen, so their inborn quirks combined with their upbringing mean their personalities are a bit different. So technically speaking, Integra is Shion and Luke is Mion and.. gah, I'm confusing myself. Anyway, I wanted to change it to be like this because of the events of Meakashi-hen/The Detective Chapter... and because Seras is not only playing Seras, she's also playing Satoko. Yes, I'm just that evil. Alucard is Satoshi. Dok is Irie, Rippy is Takano, The Major is Ooishi (ahahahahahahaha now you will never be able to hear the Gratuitous English Rap ever again without picturing Pip and the Major singing it CB), Akasaka is Walter, Tomitake is the Captain, aaaand, I think that's it. Also yes, the character arrangment was specifically chosen to get the most sadistic outcome possible. Or maybe it was because the personalities matched to one another. Either way, I'm pure evil. cB

Hellsing/Elfen Lied

No, no, this is a terrible idea. A terrible, terrible idea.

Hellsing/Digimon/Fullmetal Alchemist, just to up the Fanfic Chop Suey factor.

Okay, take the basic Digimon story template. Now take the blanks where you illf in the characters' names, and use the Hellsing and Fullmetal Alchemist characters. Now make the Quirky Miniboss Squad the brainwashed and crazy Digimon partners of other fictional characters. There you go.

Hellsing/Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
Hellsing finds a Lost Logia. Nanoha comes to investigate. Major Beamspam ensues.
NeoEevee
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to And Shine Heaven Now