Crossovers From HELLsing

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.
Reaver225
Regular Poster

Post by Reaver225 »

Mavado wrote:You can't have a House episode without Foreman saying "It could be Lupus.", you just can't... Great idea though, it has potential, but you brought in Alucard way too soon. Personally, I think it would be better if the guy didn't admit/know that he was a vampire.
House: It's not lupus. It's NEVER lupus.

Captain: ...

(Yes, I know he's got lycanthropy, not lupus, but it sounds so right... XD)
It's all fun and games until someone loses their SOUL.

Shadowfax272
Regular Poster

Post by Shadowfax272 »

Well that explains why I didn't get the joke. I don't watch House!
(this is what I meant)
Jetzt auf! In Bergen und Klüften
Tobt morgen der freudige Krieg!

Das Wild in Fluren und Triften,
Der Aar in Wolken und Lüften
Ist unser, und unser der Sieg!

Mrrout
Regular Poster

Post by Mrrout »

i discovered dr house 2 weeks ago
i laughed so much that i had pain in the jaws (must be lupus)!

Sailor Scarlet
Regular Poster

Game crossover

Post by Sailor Scarlet »

Maybe a good Hellsing/Game crossover would be one with Castlevania. Then there would be two Alucards! XD

Another awesome Hellsing/Anime crossover would be Hellsing/Trigun. They both (Vash and Alucard) ripped of Carmen San Diego's red overcoat! XD

Surely someone had mentioned these already though, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Want A Good Laugh? Try This! Next Time You Go To A Bookstore, Pick Up A Romance Novel And Mentaly Add The Phrase "In My Pants" To The End Of Each Sentence In The Book Summary On The Back Cover. Enjoy!

Shadowfax272
Regular Poster

Re: Game crossover

Post by Shadowfax272 »

Sailor Scarlet wrote:Maybe a good Hellsing/Game crossover would be one with Castlevania. Then there would be two Alucards! XD

Another awesome Hellsing/Anime crossover would be Hellsing/Trigun. They both (Vash and Alucard) ripped of Carmen San Diego's red overcoat! XD

Surely someone had mentioned these already though, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Let's not forget Dante, of Devil May Cry fame.

Frey
Regular Poster
Location: University of Illinois Chicago (UIC), Illinois, USA, Earth

Post by Frey »

Hellsing/Gantz

Pip and Seras are on trail of a vampire suspected of comitting a crime. Just when they have the vampire cornered, parts of the vampire's body start to dissapear one by one. Not wanting to let this vampire get away, Seras grabs hold of the vampire by the shoulders. But then, parts of Seras start to dissapear, so then Pip grabs hold of Seras. Eventually all three of them end up in a room that has a black sphere. Seras and Pip look out the window and see Big Ben, they try opening the doors but they are unable since there seems to be an invisible barrier. Then some text appears on the black sphere that reads: "Your lives have ended. What you do with your new lives is entirely up to me. That's the theory, anyway."

The black sphere then opens up with suitcases that have Pip and Seras names, and an assortment of weapons. The vampire then tells Pip and Seras that it would be wise to put on the suits and take the weapons. Pip goes ahead and does so, while Seras is not so sure although she does take equip herself with the weapons. When Pip asks the vampire why the need for the suits, the vampire says that they give you a boost in strength and agility while also increasing your chances of surviving. Pip then jumps higher than he has ever had before but ends up hitting the ceiling. Then Seras puts the suit on. The black sphere than shows a picture that states that this is the target they must eliminate in sixty minutes. Then Pip, Seras, and the vampire start to teleport from the room into someplace in London. Once arriving, Seras and Pip then ask the vampire just what is that black sphere and what is going on in which the vampire relplies: "That is Gantz."
Free-Thinking

Killer7
Regular Poster

Re: Crossovers From HELLsing

Post by Killer7 »

How bout a dragonball crossover with hellsing......i dont even know how that would work :P
Hear me.
See me.
Feel me.
Touch me.
Fear me.

Sailor Scarlet
Regular Poster

Post by Sailor Scarlet »

killer7 wrote:How bout a dragonball crossover with hellsing......i dont even know how that would work :P
Hmm...that would be interesting. Saiyans get stronger everytime they fight, but the real question would be if their power type would be any use against a vampire like Alucard? (I'm thinking a one-on-one death match of either Goku vs. Alucard or Vegeta vs. Alucard) And the funny thing is, all three of them, Vegeta, Goku, and Alucard have a love for intense fighting. Or at least Vegeta and Alucard do anyways. Goku may, if it's not threatening the people of earth, but Vegeta tends to lean towards not really caring as long as he has a strong opponent so that he can get stronger. What is it with anime men and wanting to be the toughest? :eyebrow: Or maybe I'm just overspeculating and it's just SOME anime men (and then again, some real men like to act macho.... :roll: . Anyways, I'm rambling once again. On a last note I leave a message to all men: REAL MEN WEAR PINK! 8-)
Want A Good Laugh? Try This! Next Time You Go To A Bookstore, Pick Up A Romance Novel And Mentaly Add The Phrase "In My Pants" To The End Of Each Sentence In The Book Summary On The Back Cover. Enjoy!

Atticusblackwolf
Regular Poster

Post by Atticusblackwolf »

mmmmmmmm...I love a man in pink

BigKwell
Regular Poster

Re:

Post by BigKwell »

Frey wrote:Hellsing/Gantz

Pip and Seras are on trail of a vampire suspected of comitting a crime. Just when they have the vampire cornered, parts of the vampire's body start to dissapear one by one. Not wanting to let this vampire get away, Seras grabs hold of the vampire by the shoulders. But then, parts of Seras start to dissapear, so then Pip grabs hold of Seras. Eventually all three of them end up in a room that has a black sphere. Seras and Pip look out the window and see Big Ben, they try opening the doors but they are unable since there seems to be an invisible barrier. Then some text appears on the black sphere that reads: "Your lives have ended. What you do with your new lives is entirely up to me. That's the theory, anyway."

The black sphere then opens up with suitcases that have Pip and Seras names, and an assortment of weapons. The vampire then tells Pip and Seras that it would be wise to put on the suits and take the weapons. Pip goes ahead and does so, while Seras is not so sure although she does take equip herself with the weapons. When Pip asks the vampire why the need for the suits, the vampire says that they give you a boost in strength and agility while also increasing your chances of surviving. Pip then jumps higher than he has ever had before but ends up hitting the ceiling. Then Seras puts the suit on. The black sphere than shows a picture that states that this is the target they must eliminate in sixty minutes. Then Pip, Seras, and the vampire start to teleport from the room into someplace in London. Once arriving, Seras and Pip then ask the vampire just what is that black sphere and what is going on in which the vampire relplies: "That is Gantz."
Big snag in that one - the ones GANTZ picks for its 'games' has to die first... and how can you grab someone that's already dead?
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."
Stephen W. Hawking

Gregor
Regular Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Gregor »

BigKwell wrote:
Big snag in that one - the ones GANTZ picks for its 'games' has to die first... and how can you grab someone that's already dead?
Well technically Vampires are undead, so there could be a chance that the black sphere accidently teleport seras but not pip if he is alive. And due to Seras vampiric Regeneration abilities she also wouldn't have to wear a gantz-suit.

Killer7
Regular Poster

Post by Killer7 »

OOO OOO

I got a good one hellsing...........with............SPAWN!!!

Think about it you got antiheroes who struck a deal with the darkness who both wear red,can kick some major ass,look cool,act cool.their both in print,both of em have two animated series each(spawns new series is in the works) which kick ass and they both have some guy whos like the fucking puppetmaster(hellsing has the major and spawn has mammon)

Can you imagine it though?Alucard vs Spawn :o :D way too awesome

I would call it ...a match made in hell :D
Hear me.
See me.
Feel me.
Touch me.
Fear me.

Killer7
Regular Poster

Post by Killer7 »

OO got another one:Hellsing/300

I can imagine it all0 right now:Integra has received a package containing Leonidas's cloak and all of a sudden Leonidas and the rest of the 300 pop out of nowhere and go on a rampage believing their souls to be captured by persian mystics.And its up to the rest of hellsing to find out who sent the cloak and for what reason before Leonidas decides to go all THIS IS SPARTA!!!!! on everybody(imagine integra also yelling THIS IS HELLSING :D )

funny in my head yes.....but you know what else is funny?

this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZBA0SKmQy8
Hear me.
See me.
Feel me.
Touch me.
Fear me.

Frey
Regular Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Frey »

Gregor wrote:
BigKwell wrote:
Well technically Vampires are undead, so there could be a chance that the black sphere accidently teleport seras but not pip if he is alive. And due to Seras vampiric Regeneration abilities she also wouldn't have to wear a gantz-suit.
In Gantz manga two vampires end up being transported to the Gantz room after they are hold on to Reika and Suzuk.
Free-Thinking

Reaver225
Regular Poster

Post by Reaver225 »

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

JoJo may work with Hellsing. I think Dios is an undead, so it works in that respect. Not sure if Stands are compatible.

Great Flash, though.

Frey
Regular Poster

Post by Frey »

Xuanwu wrote:JoJo may work with Hellsing. I think Dios is an undead, so it works in that respect. Not sure if Stands are compatible.
A Hellsing and Jojo crossover could just revolve around the discovery of more of the masks (that turns humans into vampires) which end up in London with Jotaro going there to destroy the masks and running into Hellsing (who would be in the midst of exterminating the numerous Jojo vampires that keep popping up) and then trying to determine who is responsible for the mayhem that is going on.

Seras: Master, just what kind of vampires burn when exposed to sunlight, suck blood through tentacles in their fingers (despite having vampire fangs), and are always yelling WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Alucard: I have no idea, Police Girl.
Free-Thinking

Reaver225
Regular Poster

Post by Reaver225 »

Another random parody scene. Yes, those ARE maids and klanspeople with bunny ears.
1208826040905[1].jpg
1208826040905[1].jpg (117.19 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Attachments
1208899475395[1].jpg
1208899475395[1].jpg (96.31 KiB) Viewed 11810 times

Reaver225
Regular Poster

Post by Reaver225 »

After Integra wipes out all the vampires she will be the new god of the world!
Attachments
JUST AS PLANNED2.jpg
JUST AS PLANNED2.jpg (18.28 KiB) Viewed 11722 times

Shadowfax272
Regular Poster

Post by Shadowfax272 »

hahaha oh wow