Crossovers From HELLsing

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.

Crossovers From HELLsing

Postby Chaos Priest on Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:17 pm

Hello there, Chaos Priest's Humor here...
Fangirl: Oh, oh, I'm here too :D
Humor: *sigh* Yes, Fangirl is here too. Anyway, all the other parts of Chaos Priest's personality are taking a nap right now, so I decided to have a bit of fun.
Fangirl: Yup, and we came up with this great idea! Erin has done so many cool crossovers in Shine like with Madaline and Scooby Doo and Emma and Sailor Moon and ROD and...

*thwack*

Humor: Sorry about that folks. Don't worry; she'll be fine in a few hours. Like Fangirl was raving about, Erin has done quite a few crossovers, including some that you wouldn't normally think would be able to fit into Hellsing. This got me to thinking, and that thinking led to this thread. Surely there are some things that simply could not be encountered in Shine without it jumping the shark. I have decided to find those forbidden forms of media. The storylines that no sane writer would ever contemplate.

THE CROSSOVERS FROM HELLsing!!!!!

The concept is simple. Try to think of something Helling should never crossover with, and submit some way to force the two together. These need not make sense or be in character. Indeed, it would be best if they are not. So come, let the creative juices of this forum flow, and submit ideas for the worst crossovers ever. Here is my first idea.

Hellsing/Rugrats
Everything was going well for Tommy Pickles. He was in his freshman year of High School, attending with the friends he had grown up with.

Then tragedy struck.

Within the space of a single night, young Tommy lost his friends and family at the hands of a pair of vampires. Saved only by the casual manner that the vampires delayed the deaths of those around him and the rising sun, Tommy found himself with his world shattered. Vowing to find a way to strike back at the monsters that took everything from him, he soon became obsessed with learning combat and the study of ancient, mystical, conveniently-unspecified texts. Those texts taught him much about the nature of the monsters that roamed the world, and gave him a way to fight the darkness that preyed on the helpless. He discovered the secret of the creation of the golem. Modeling the appearance of his new weapon off of that of his fallen friend Chuckie, Tommy now wanders the world hunting vampires wherever they may be found.

His latest hunt has led him to England…
Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:48 pm

I find this to be an interesting topic.

I will have to think of some later though.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Location: University of Illinois Chicago (UIC), Illinois, USA, Earth

Postby Chaos Priest on Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:11 pm

Hellsing/David The Gnome

This one is easy enough to do. Just have contact with a gnome be what Integra is trying to accomplish in the current storyline.

Failing that Seras could be wandering in a forest at night to try and cool down a bit after Pip manages to aggravate her once again. During her walk she stumbles across a funny little man in a red pointy hat...
Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Postby Silentmagi on Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:30 pm

Hellsing/Mahou Sensei Negima

After his class graduates from Mahora Academy, Negi is all set to return to England. The only problem is his class isn't ready for him to leave them yet. Evangeline (a vampire) is hesitant to go to England, for fear of Alucard and the Hellsing Organization. The only reason that convinces her to come is Negi's father, the Thousand Master, has been reported being seen there.

Somehow I could just see Alucard having to face off against a small army of school girls armed with anti-demon weapons, trying to protect their friend, Evageline. Oh, and Negi with his magic would be a potent force too.
Silentmagi
Regular Poster

Postby Xuanwu on Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:40 pm

Actually, I can think of a way to make Hellsing/Negima work well.

How about:

Hellsing/Bratz

No, wait. I could make that work with Bubbancy...

Hellsing/Care Bears

Alucard transforms into Darkness Bear. Hm...

Hellsing/Kare Kano

A bit tougher. It would be difficult to match Hellsing with most high school comedies (Azumanga, School Rumble). But...it's not impossible. And Erin knows I did find a way.

Yeah, so it's hard for me to think of something I CAN'T crossover with Hellsing in some manner. Rugrats and David the Gnome are pretty good improbable ones. A lot of the wacky Cartoon Network ones are pretty hard to do, too (though I can think of a way to work in Foster's Home - I wonder what Integra's imaginary friend was growing up?).

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby Vulpeslibertas on Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:41 pm

Hellsing and Star Wars... "Join me and the dark side..."
Vulpeslibertas
Regular Poster

Postby Silentmagi on Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:01 pm

Xuanwu wrote:Actually, I can think of a way to make Hellsing/Negima work well.
I could as well, now that I stop and think about it. And that scares me. But here is my humble attempt of an offering.

Hellsing/Ouran High School Host Club

Hellsing/.hack//SIGN

Another one for easy story to make...

Hellsing/Wolf's Rain
Silentmagi
Regular Poster

Postby SuperNull on Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:04 pm

Hellsing/24
Jack Bouwer has a tip that there is a nuclear bomb in the Hellsing mansion.
He tries to get in no matter how often he gets kicked out. Interga knows there is no nuke and instructs Alcuard to keep Jack out at any cost.

Xuanwu wrote:Alucard transforms into Darkness Bear. Hm...

Hehe. That cracked me up.
SuperNull
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:02 am

Alucard as Darkness Bear would then probably just devour all of the Care Bears until only he was left. Then agian he might just impale them all out of fear that by eating the Care Bears might affect his thinking and personality.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Silentmagi on Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:16 pm

Hellsing/Daria

I've actually done this for another fan board I belong to. It's from a thread called 'Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Ever Have".

Daria looked across the table at Sir Integral Wingates Hellsing in all her fierce glory. Alucard Nostferatu had gone off with Jane and the police girl, Ceras Victoria to talk about the life of vampires, leaving Daria to talk with the glaring female.

The butler, Walter, had just poured two cups of tea before leaving the room as quietly as he had entered. Daria and Intregral continued the stare off neither one moving to sip the tea. Finally after what seemed like an hour Daria reached for her cup and asked as civilly as could be expected. "When Jane said 'bite me' did you really have to tell Alucard that she was serious?"
Silentmagi
Regular Poster

Postby Abadon XXX on Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:04 pm

Hellsing/Full Metal Panic Fumofu

Though this crossover would work better with Seras >.>
Darksong: o.o I completely forgot I was wearing pants
Darksong: *glares at cats* YOU ARE NOT ME! STOP TRYING TO USE MY COMPUTER AND CHAIR
She who rides in single file to hide her pie ~Reyome
I wasn't aware we needed proof that Andrew was, in fact, crazy. I've been aware of this for years. ~Lord Massacre
Muah ha ha ha. Now with your real name I can do creepy stalker things to you. ~Xuanwu
Abadon XXX
Regular Poster

Postby Xuanwu on Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:18 pm

FMP and Hellsing can work very well, actually. Fumoffu less so. But I can still picture Walter wielding his floss in a Bonta-kun suit.

Hellsing/Invader Zim would be funny.

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby Frey on Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:21 pm

Hellsing/One Piece

I cannot say as to whether it would be a good or bad crossover (although Kouta Hirano does enjoy One Piece and his response at the end of Hellsing Volume 5 on Nami). What I can say: Reasons why Alucard would not probably join Luffy's crew mostly because of vampire trouble with running water and all the sailing the Straw Hat crew does in which a lot of the sailing aslo takes place during the day since Hellsing vampires hate sunlight. Also Alucard's master is Integra so Alucard would need Integra's permission if he wanted to join the Straw Hat crew (in which Integra would say no and Alucard could get dissapointed if he really wanted to join the Straw Hats).

Both Alucard and Luffy do seem to have carefree lives so they could probably get along with each other. Alucard would probably enjoy fighting the various humans with Devil fruit powers and superhuman-like ablities in One Piece. I think Alucard would also enjoy terrifying the wits out of Usopp and Chopper, although Chopper would probably adapt more to Alucard than Usopp could. Luffy's personalities and habits would probably annoy Integra (much to Alucard's enjoyment).

It would be interesting to see Sanji try to make advances at Integra and Seras while trying to compete with Walter over who is the better server. Walter and Sanji could end up quite a rivalry have serving Integra. Pip and Sanji could get along but could also get competitive with each other due to thier love of women (e.g. being comeptitve over Seras as well as Nami and Nico).

Zoro could make a good sparring partner for both Alucard and Walter. Nico Robin could probably get along with the Hellsing staff and conversise with Integra and Walter a lot.

Pip, Seras, Walter could get along with most of the crew just fine. For some odd reasons I see Seras getting along very well with Chopper, Nami, and Nico probably due them having somewhat rough lives.

I have not yet seen or read the One Piece parts with Frankie, so I cannot say how he would interact with the Hellsing staff.

If there was a Hellsing/One Piece crossover, it would probably involve hopping around different alternate universes.

Eiichiro Oda and Akira Toriyama did make a crossover of One Piece and Dragonball.

http://www.nbnakama.com/download.php?dl=!crssepch
Last edited by Frey on Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby SailorPtah on Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:42 pm

Ooh. I'm loving this thread already.

Can we issue challenges?
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Postby Silentmagi on Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:56 pm

SailorPtah wrote:Ooh. I'm loving this thread already.

Can we issue challenges?
Please? Pretty please?
Silentmagi
Regular Poster

Postby Chaos Priest on Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:18 pm

SailorPtah wrote:Ooh. I'm loving this thread already.

Can we issue challenges?

Sounds fun to me.
Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Postby Xuanwu on Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:41 pm

A challenge?

I doubt any of you would be a challenge for me! MUAH HA HA HA HA! :lol:

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby Frey on Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:20 am

SailorPtah wrote:Can we issue challenges?

Challenges? Challenging for what?
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Silentmagi on Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:54 am

Frey wrote:
SailorPtah wrote:Can we issue challenges?

Challenges? Challenging for what?
Writing a short scene based on a crossover listed by the previous one would be my guess.
Silentmagi
Regular Poster

Postby Chaos Priest on Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:14 am

Well before the challenges start getting issued here I had another really bizarre idea pop into my head. I admit this is more of a cameo rather than a crossover, but that's all I think you can get from...

Hellsing/Spongebob Squarepants

Integra travels to the US to discuss the increase of vampire activity and a possible pooling of resources to discover and deal with the cause. During her stay her host, who is a huge fan of football, insists that Integra take some time off while she's there to relax by going to a game with him. After much arguing and scrounging around for excuses not to, Integra is eventually caves in with the hope that afterwards her host will actually be able to focus on business. Sadly for Integra it is not a pleasant experience, with people screaming all around her (including her host), some kid sitting behind her spilling his soda, and various other annoyances. When it is time for the halftime show the audience is told they will be entertained by the Bikini Bottoms Marching Band. By the end of the day Integra is left with a very poor impression of American football.

Of course, the first thing Integra does when she gets back home is plopping down on the couch to relax by watching a real game of football. :wink:
Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Next

Return to And Shine Heaven Now