Hellsing Mansion's Maid-en Voyage

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.
User avatar
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1018
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:30 pm
Location: Gaysrael
Contact:

Post by SailorPtah »

Xuanwu wrote:Well, I *did* send you that one particular idea sometime ago that would, in fact, have exactly that kind of scene. I suppose that means you want to use it?
Don't remember which plot that fit into; I just know I want to use the scene.
open_sketchbook wrote:Of course, the copter could be entirely vampire-powered at this point.
Let's go with that.

User avatar
Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1282
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:41 am
Contact:

Post by Xuanwu »

SailorPtah wrote:
Xuanwu wrote:Well, I *did* send you that one particular idea sometime ago that would, in fact, have exactly that kind of scene. I suppose that means you want to use it?
Don't remember which plot that fit into; I just know I want to use the scene.
When I get a moment I'll send the idea to you again. it was a rather good one with lots of character development.
Image

Image

User avatar
Open_sketchbook
Regular Poster
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:08 am
Location: The Internets
Contact:

Post by Open_sketchbook »

SailorPtah wrote:
open_sketchbook wrote:Of course, the copter could be entirely vampire-powered at this point.
Let's go with that.
NEVER! REALISM MUST BE ALL! NO DETAIL CAN BE IGNORED! IT MUST ALL BE ACCURATE! FUEL SUPPLIES MUST Be counteed. you cannot simplyoffer alternate explinations....

Sorry about that. I think I have it under countrol now.
<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v673/ ... S4ever.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting"></a>

User avatar
SuperNull
Regular Poster
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: Netherlands

Post by SuperNull »

"Why, master, I didn't know you cared"
Lol. Emocard.
Image

User avatar
R-Chie
Regular Poster
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:15 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by R-Chie »

SuperNull wrote:"Why, master, I didn't know you cared"
Lol. Emocard.
Even though I think of emocard as hilarious, as an AxI shipper I'd propably say she really cared, he starts teasing her so she has to snap back so he won't get the wrong ideas (although he may suspect she cared but wants to taunt her into saying it).
Darn, I so love this pairing. XD
[Evil wins because good is dumb.]

User avatar
Urahara
Regular Poster
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:55 pm

Post by Urahara »

SuperNull wrote:"Why, master, I didn't know you cared"
Lol. Emocard.
Image
LOL EMOCARD.
Image

User avatar
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1018
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:30 pm
Location: Gaysrael
Contact:

Post by SailorPtah »

R-Chie wrote:Even though I think of emocard as hilarious, as an AxI shipper I'd propably say she really cared, he starts teasing her so she has to snap back so he won't get the wrong ideas (although he may suspect she cared but wants to taunt her into saying it).

Darn, I so love this pairing. XD
Seconded, thirded, and fourthed :D

Abadon XXX
Regular Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:44 pm
Contact:

Post by Abadon XXX »

The picture is not complete...it must be accompanied with linkin park music o.o
Image
Darksong: o.o I completely forgot I was wearing pants
Darksong: *glares at cats* YOU ARE NOT ME! STOP TRYING TO USE MY COMPUTER AND CHAIR
She who rides in single file to hide her pie ~Reyome
I wasn't aware we needed proof that Andrew was, in fact, crazy. I've been aware of this for years. ~Lord Massacre
Muah ha ha ha. Now with your real name I can do creepy stalker things to you. ~Xuanwu

User avatar
Chaos Priest
Regular Poster
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:05 am
Location: Trying to find where my mind has wandered

Post by Chaos Priest »

I wonder... what does Perun Tea taste like?

User avatar
Urahara
Regular Poster
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:55 pm

Post by Urahara »

Abadon XXX wrote:The picture is not complete...it must be accompanied with linkin park music o.o
xD If it wasn't drawn on an index card I would've probably added lyrics. But there wasn't room, sadly. My other idea was just editing a manga panel, but as always, laziness > effort.
Image

User avatar
Frey
Regular Poster
Posts: 696
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:49 pm
Location: University of Illinois Chicago (UIC), Illinois, USA, Earth

Post by Frey »

I found this storyline to be interesting with the Slavic mythology.
Free-Thinking

User avatar
Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1282
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:41 am
Contact:

Post by Xuanwu »

I eagerly await the next plot. Why? Because I know a little bit about it. Muah ha ha...
Image

Image

User avatar
Reeku
Regular Poster
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:20 am
Location: Greenville, Deep South
Contact:

Post by Reeku »

So nothing would happen if she just drank it as tea then? Man, and Alucard was expecting his Master to escalate to a level of power closer to his. What confusion, poor ol' feller.

User avatar
Elin-darling
Regular Poster
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Elin-darling »

Reeku wrote:So nothing would happen if she just drank it as tea then? Man, and Alucard was expecting his Master to escalate to a level of power closer to his. What confusion, poor ol' feller.
Right? Man, that better be some good tea, after all that. Otherwise, it just wouldn't be worth it. Seriously.

Why was it top-secret, though? Other than thats the only way it could end with that punchline.
In the name of Integra, Impure sodas of evil friends shall be banished into eternal fizzy damnation--away from the mangas.

"Get with the program before you get cancelled."

User avatar
R-Chie
Regular Poster
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:15 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by R-Chie »

Xuanwu wrote:I eagerly await the next plot. Why? Because I know a little bit about it. Muah ha ha...
Now I have a bad feeling about this... :o [/i]
[Evil wins because good is dumb.]

User avatar
Jamew85
Regular Poster
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:27 pm

Post by Jamew85 »

Now you made me even more curious >_<
It is everytme a surprise to me what will be next.
Image

User avatar
Frey
Regular Poster
Posts: 696
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:49 pm
Location: University of Illinois Chicago (UIC), Illinois, USA, Earth

Post by Frey »

I found Jamew85's guest strip humorous.
Free-Thinking

User avatar
Reeku
Regular Poster
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:20 am
Location: Greenville, Deep South
Contact:

Post by Reeku »

XD Was Pi thrown in there for any reason?

User avatar
Jamew85
Regular Poster
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:27 pm

Post by Jamew85 »

"pi"?

(btw: sorry again for the comment in the oekaki board. I misunderstood something there)

Actually It was just meant as a present and visual comment for erin, but she asked me if she could post it and I agreed.
Image

User avatar
Reeku
Regular Poster
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:20 am
Location: Greenville, Deep South
Contact:

Post by Reeku »

jamew85 wrote:"pi"?

(btw: sorry again for the comment in the oekaki board. I misunderstood something there)

Actually It was just meant as a present and visual comment for erin, but she asked me if she could post it and I agreed.
Don't worry about it (I was actually quoting something, but I guess that was confusing).
Ah well, since the last chapter and verse you made up formed Pi, I thought it might have been some sort of weird pun. I think when I read "hosties" it registered as "Hostess". Like... twinkies, or hosties produced by Hostess. -shot-

Post Reply