Hellsing Mansion's Maid-en Voyage

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.
Abadon XXX
Regular Poster

Post by Abadon XXX »

Hopefully Alucard didn't toss too many of his cookies. On a side note, excellent fan art. My favorite is Sailor Hellsing. It works and I don't know why o.o
Darksong: o.o I completely forgot I was wearing pants
Darksong: *glares at cats* YOU ARE NOT ME! STOP TRYING TO USE MY COMPUTER AND CHAIR
She who rides in single file to hide her pie ~Reyome
I wasn't aware we needed proof that Andrew was, in fact, crazy. I've been aware of this for years. ~Lord Massacre
Muah ha ha ha. Now with your real name I can do creepy stalker things to you. ~Xuanwu

Tweak
Regular Poster

Post by Tweak »

Erin's version of Sailor Hellsing is well conceived in overall color scheme, her outfit is extremely well thought-out, and the staff really completes it as a little treat for those who recognize it. I admit that I wouldn't have known where it was from if it wasn't in the description.

But Integra in Lingerie is pretty high on my list as well, for a... well, a reason.
My DeviantArt Page at long last! Bonus: It BLOWS!
http://zelgado.deviantart.com/
By the way, the little guys in that are from Phoenix Wright, owned by Capcom, "NOT I!", said the duck.

Frey
Regular Poster
Location: University of Illinois Chicago (UIC), Illinois, USA, Earth

Post by Frey »

I will be going to the Caribbean for Spring Break tomorrow and I will not be back until Sunday April 1st. I could probably easily find internet cafes but I prefer not to pay for online service when I am out of town.

So I will speak to all of you another time.
Free-Thinking

Tweak
Regular Poster

Post by Tweak »

Ha, it would be tough, but I think I could find it in my heart to give up reading this forum if it meant I was going to the Caribbean. Now not reading Shine would be a little harder...
My DeviantArt Page at long last! Bonus: It BLOWS!
http://zelgado.deviantart.com/
By the way, the little guys in that are from Phoenix Wright, owned by Capcom, "NOT I!", said the duck.

Frey
Regular Poster
Location: University of Illinois Chicago (UIC), Illinois, USA, Earth

Post by Frey »

Tweak wrote:Now not reading Shine would be a little harder...
Indeed, but I will manage it.
Free-Thinking

SuperNull
Regular Poster

Post by SuperNull »

Wow, who was flying? To land a helicopter in a forest that dense, one would would need piloting skills that are ...simply unholy!
Just teasing, Erin ;)

SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Post by SailorPtah »

SuperNull wrote:Wow, who was flying? To land a helicopter in a forest that dense, one would would need piloting skills that are ...simply unholy!
Or divine.

Mission from God, ladies and gentlemen!

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

Seras is lucky she's not on this trip. Given her penchance for being molested by the "youma of the day" (OVA 1: the priest, OVA 2: the ghouls), she'd probably end up running into a perverted Ent and forced to re-enact that scene from "Evil Dead."

Oh, before, I forget, here's Seeraacard (aka Sailor Girlycard):

SuperNull
Regular Poster

Post by SuperNull »

Xuanwu wrote: Oh, before, I forget, here's Seeraacard (aka Sailor Girlycard):
Wooo, nice job. Forgive me for my ignorance, but the 'twin' in TwinEnigma are you and Erin, right?
Just a humble suggestion; Maintain Girlycard's fez (headware) to make the reference to her a bit stronger. Unless you hate the thing ofcause :)

Elin-darling
Regular Poster

Post by Elin-darling »

SuperNull wrote:
Wooo, nice job. Forgive me for my ignorance, but the 'twin' in TwinEnigma are you and Erin, right?
Just a humble suggestion; Maintain Girlycard's fez (headware) to make the reference to her a bit stronger. Unless you hate the thing ofcause :)
Actually, its a person on Deviantart...Here's their page...http://twinenigma.deviantart.com/

I'd seen that picture before, but it's always oh-so-amusing.
In the name of Integra, Impure sodas of evil friends shall be banished into eternal fizzy damnation--away from the mangas.

"Get with the program before you get cancelled."

Abadon XXX
Regular Poster

Post by Abadon XXX »

o.o

Wow, Sailor Girlycard is kinda hot.
Darksong: *glares at cats* YOU ARE NOT ME! STOP TRYING TO USE MY COMPUTER AND CHAIR
I wasn't aware we needed proof that Andrew was, in fact, crazy. I've been aware of this for years. ~Lord Massacre
Muah ha ha ha. Now with your real name I can do creepy stalker things to you. ~Xuanwu

Elin-darling
Regular Poster

Post by Elin-darling »

Abadon XXX wrote:o.o

Wow, Sailor Girlycard is kinda hot.
Just remember, its still a guy :wink:
In the name of Integra, Impure sodas of evil friends shall be banished into eternal fizzy damnation--away from the mangas.

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

SuperNull wrote:
No, no. TwinEnigma is a DevArt artist. A pretty good one, too. I can't draw. At all.
Just remember, its still a guy
My impression is that Alucard can fully change his gender if he wishes. A benefit of being a shape shifter. Also, the Sailor Moon anime established that changing into a senshi makes you a girl, no matter your civilian form's gender.

Abadon XXX
Regular Poster

Post by Abadon XXX »

Indeed, much like the starlights

But still, Senshi-card is hot o.o

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

Agreed!

Ah, Read or Die. If only the anime had ended better. Then I might be able to bring myself to watching it again. But the prospect of having to sit through it knowing that the ending was poorly done, keeps me from want to go through that disappointment again.

I'd love it if they adapted the novels into anime form, though.

SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Post by SailorPtah »

Xuanwu wrote:Ah, Read or Die. If only the anime had ended better. Then I might be able to bring myself to watching it again.
Hey now. I really liked the ending. Stop discouraging people ^_~

Elin-darling
Regular Poster

Post by Elin-darling »

Xuanwu wrote:
Just remember, its still a guy
My impression is that Alucard can fully change his gender if he wishes. A benefit of being a shape shifter. Also, the Sailor Moon anime established that changing into a senshi makes you a girl, no matter your civilian form's gender.
Well, I got the impression that he can, but I was just reading some of The Dawn, and Walter said "he". Also, I'm sure he would still have a "guy brain" if you will, regardless of the rest of his body.
As I haven't seen Sailor Moon in a loooooong time, I didn't know that :shucks: Thanks for the info, I'll put it away for later reference.

Also, can anyone help me out? I've seen things that say YW/GC is just a fan pairing, while others call it canon. Which is it?

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

It's like Yomiko x Nancy and Yomiko x Nenene: ambiguous. Until Hirano draws them making out (unlikely), their relationship can be interepreted in many ways. I think artists like doing that deliberately to allow different types of fandom be able to read things their own way.

Abadon XXX
Regular Poster

Post by Abadon XXX »

Did you know if you scroll enough times up and down to look at the tree, you can get slightly dizzy? @.@ *has had this happened*

Gunpowder

Post by Gunpowder »

"If these trees could talk..."
They would probally say "You know you have a bat stalking you right? Get it? Stalking its funny cause I am a plant you see."

Yeah my trees have a propensity for bad puns.