First five replies get a coupon

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.

First five replies get a coupon

Postby SailorPtah on Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:51 pm

The first five people who reply to this post with their email get a coupon for $5 off at CafePress.

I just bought a Flying Spaghetti Monster T-shirt from the Official Church's CafePress store, so I now have the opportunity to send up to five coupons. I figured it would make the most sense to send them to people who might shop at my store ^_^

(You can use them at any CafePress store, but really, it would be nicest if it were the Shine store.)
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Postby Athos on Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:20 pm

It seems that I have no life and I live on message boards, so I reply first.

My email is reapermech@hotmail.com. I'll almost certainly buy the shirt with the Van Helsing quote since I suggested it.
Athos
Regular Poster

Postby Redguardian on Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:28 pm

I reply!
One for me please! I really want the Set shirt. Its absolutly adorable.

I'm redguardian@gmail.com
Redguardian

Postby SailorPtah on Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:34 pm

All righty, that's two. Three more, and I'll send 'em out.

(Maybe I should set a time limit on this? Tomorrow I'll send them out even if I have less than five ^_^)
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Postby Xuanwu on Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:59 am

I'll take one. I'll save it for when you make the t-shirt with you and I on it. I definitely want to own that one.

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby Kitchan on Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:25 am

*raises hand*
Kitchan

Postby Treeofthedead on Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:02 pm

it would be one step closer to the good doggie shirt, so if it hasn't been cut off count me in

tenou_haruka101@hotmail.com
Treeofthedead

Postby SailorPtah on Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:49 pm

The four addresses I got (three actually posted, plus Xu's, which I know because I've gotten about six million emails from him) have finally been sent the coupons.

They'll only work for a limited time, and only if you spend a certain amount, but they're not limited to my shop; take a look around CafePress and snag something you've always wanted to buy. (I almost sprang for a Stewart/Colbert 2008 shirt, but instead went with the Wikipedia one. There's also an "Anatomy of a Fangirl (Blonde)" being sent my way ^_^)

Enjoy.
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Postby Antondevey on Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:51 pm

;_; damn you all. I question whether I'd be able to use it though, seeing as it's in a currency I don't use in a country my account probably doesn't extend to
Antondevey

Postby SailorPtah on Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:43 pm

CafePress is well equipped to handle currency exchanges ^_^ You can't be an Internet retailer without being able to handle money that isn't $US. The coupon's in $US, but it can be used on non-$US orders without any trouble.

What country are you from?
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Postby Antondevey on Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:13 am

*points to the left*

or right, if you're viewing it as my message being a projection of me, thus placing me on the inside of your monitor and putting the location specification on my right. I didn't know cafepress handled overseas... I've never seen any of their stores here suggested to me that they didn't extend that far. Well, I'll be buying a shirt just as soon as those new ones come out.
Antondevey

Postby SailorPtah on Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:38 am

Er, CafePress has no physical "stores". They're all online. But Western Europe is probably, after the US/Canada, the most common place that big online retailers deal with ^_^ You've got no worries.
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Return to And Shine Heaven Now