Triptych Part III: Blitzkrieg Cats!

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.
BigKwell
Regular Poster

Re: Triptych Part III: Blitzkrieg Cats!

Post by BigKwell »

SailorPtah wrote:Dropping in to note that Shine finally has a Facebook page. Go forth and +like!
Just liked the page, Erin. And while I'm here...

(reads latest story)

Oooo... trash talk.
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."
Stephen W. Hawking

flyboy254
Regular Poster

Post by flyboy254 »

HOWL! Werewolves of London!
Vampires can be exceedingly charming when they need to be. They will joke, cajole and flatter, and just when you think, "vampires aren't so bad," you've got a pair of fangs buried in your neck.

For those who still insist on treating vampirism as a romantic existence, consider the suicide note left behind by Jacob Drexel, member of a prominent Philadelphia family who was transformed in 1937. After Drexel leaped off the City Hall tower one snowy night, a suicide note was found that closed with the following lines: "I have been living in constant torment over the unspeakable acts I have committed, and yet I am powerless to stop committing them. May God forgive me."

- Dr. Hugo Pecos, FVZA Director Emeritus

Mrrout
Regular Poster

Post by Mrrout »

go kitty go!!
catfight!!
shouldn't Reseda have a fluffy tail and round back and flat ears? my cats do that when they fight

flyboy254
Regular Poster

Post by flyboy254 »

I actually wondering why she's not making a bigger threat display.
Vampires can be exceedingly charming when they need to be. They will joke, cajole and flatter, and just when you think, "vampires aren't so bad," you've got a pair of fangs buried in your neck.

For those who still insist on treating vampirism as a romantic existence, consider the suicide note left behind by Jacob Drexel, member of a prominent Philadelphia family who was transformed in 1937. After Drexel leaped off the City Hall tower one snowy night, a suicide note was found that closed with the following lines: "I have been living in constant torment over the unspeakable acts I have committed, and yet I am powerless to stop committing them. May God forgive me."

MShort

Hello to all

Post by MShort »

Sorry, del please :) .

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

Yay! A new What's Up Doc. So much yummy Rippy cosplay. Mmmm...

Also...INTEGR-OWNED! :D

Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Post by Kazokuhouou »

That's true. HBO got rid of Deadwood, after all.

BigKwell
Regular Poster

Post by BigKwell »

(reads Sunday's strip)

Y'know... I kinda figured seeing Rip dressed like Mari Illustrious Makinami, rather than Asuka Langley Shikinami.
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

Stephen W. Hawking

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

BigKwell wrote:Y'know... I kinda figured seeing Rip dressed like Mari Illustrious Makinami, rather than Asuka Langley Shikinami.
I included Mari in the original script. She was cut due to space, I think.

Today's strip is oozing with Ho Yay. Not that I normally disapprove, mind you, but since it involves the Major it is a bit...brain bleach-y.

Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Post by Chaos Priest »

Ouch, that looked like it would have hurt.

It's a good thing paper is bulletproof, huh? :P
"I refuse to have a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent."
"Ah, but I am a master of unarmed combat!"

FelinaofL2
Regular Poster

Post by FelinaofL2 »

So Yomiko's going to take out the Major? I'm... kinda disappointed, just a bit. Integra was so badass taking him out.
Gundam Wing has hot guys, kick-ass women and mechs. Hellsing has hot guys, kick-ass women and guns. ^_^ Ah, the joys of anime.

flyboy254
Regular Poster

Post by flyboy254 »

Chaos Priest wrote:Ouch, that looked like it would have hurt.

Agreed. If she's dead, I'm the Queen of England.

BigKwell
Regular Poster

Post by BigKwell »

Chaos Priest wrote:Ouch, that looked like it would have hurt.

(reads latest strip)

Only if Yomiko is using it... and she is.
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

Stephen W. Hawking

flyboy254
Regular Poster

Post by flyboy254 »

Oh man, she is seven different kinds of pissed off!

Animikean

Post by Animikean »

Eeeeeeeeee! Yomiko is so badass and seems to know a lot about Anita.

But so many questions, the kind that can't be answered on a board thread

Does Yomiko know of Anita's parentage, has Joker told her, is it even the same as in R.O.D. the T.V.? (Joker's not limping or further uhm... mangled)

I'm just gonna sit here and take in the Badassery of not only the reveal, but Yomiko in a Paper Sister onepiece. She's riled and fully armed, this will be a glorious thing :D

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

I like Yomiko in this outfit. Mmmm...

(Also, having her go "Don't screw with me!" on the Major is pretty darn awesome. Yay!)

KLCtheBookWorm
Regular Poster

Post by KLCtheBookWorm »

Whatever brainwashed!Walter was expecting as last words, that wasn't it. :lol: Though I don't blame the poor kid.

And Wikipedia was less than helpful. Can anybody tell me what's so special about Anita King?

Animikean

Post by Animikean »

Can anybody tell me what's so special about Anita King?
Shortest and fastest answer for me is watch R.O.D. the T.V. (an awesome show and you should watch it anyway)

But the parts about Anita that have already been touched on in Ptah's lovely Shineverse is that Anita was a created child paper user

http://hellsing.comicgenesis.com/d/20100124.html

Jan 22-26 2010 is as much as I've seen that she lets on,
but there's winks, nods and hints that you won't get if you don't see the series (which IS on Hulu)

Animikean

Post by Animikean »

KLCtheBookWorm wrote:Whatever brainwashed!Walter was expecting as last words, that wasn't it. :lol: Though I don't blame the poor kid.

And Wikipedia was less than helpful. Can anybody tell me what's so special about Anita King?
Shortest and fastest answer for me is watch R.O.D. the T.V. (an awesome show and you should watch it anyway)

But the parts about Anita that have already been touched on in Ptah's lovely Shineverse is that Anita was a created child paper user

http://hellsing.comicgenesis.com/d/20100124.html

Jan 22-26 2010 is as much as I've seen that she lets on,
but there's winks, nods and hints that you won't get if you don't see the series (which IS on Hulu)

Ghostfriendly

Post by Ghostfriendly »

Really wonderful strip today. You can even see how nervous Sir Arthur is about fatherhood from the slightly curled-up position of his hand. And the attitude of Integra's face in the last panel is incredibly good.