David's phone

Postby MinigunSniper on Sun Feb 03, 2002 5:08 am

I noticed <A HREF="http://www.verizonwireless.com/ics/plsql/pf_start.intro?p_section=EQUIPMENT" TARGET=_blank>this</A> on the Verison Wireless site, it looks like it just needs a GPS uplink to be a workable copy of David's phone in the strip. It's the model on the lower-left corner, the one that looks like a personal organizer. There's another one in the lower right, aside from the price and style differences, I can't tell what functional differences exsist between the two.<P>On a related note, Mr. Broderick, do you ever find yourself having trouble keeping the technology ahead of what exsists now?
MinigunSniper
Regular Poster

Postby Tim Broderick on Mon Feb 04, 2002 10:54 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MinigunSniper:
<B>
On a related note, Mr. Broderick, do you ever find yourself having trouble keeping the technology ahead of what exsists now?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>First, you can call me Tim. As for the technology, I don't know. In the first story I wanted a bit more of an all-in-one item to make it convenient for me, so I had David go buy one. <P>But for the future, I figure he'll stay just in back of the trends, not out in front. <P>Regards, Tim
Tim Broderick
Regular Poster

Return to Odd Jobs