5 comics a week?

Postby NotoriousMEQ on Tue Mar 06, 2001 11:05 am

really? really? *.* wow...<P>I try (emphasis on try) to draw 5 comics for a week and it's hard. The drawing is easy, it's the photoshop work that takes so long. but that's just me. I do find that my story telling got better the more often i updated my comic, so that's why i do it so often. <P>but i adore odd jobs with the one problem being there isn't enough of it ^^ this would more than solve that problem. i can't wait to see how this storyline works out and to see what the next one will be. yay for keeping me in such suspense!<P>------------------
-Meaghan
<A HREF="http://eattheroses.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Eat The Roses</A> is my comic.
Now with more Special Sauce!
It's mighty bold! In fact, it's too bold for human consumption!
NotoriousMEQ
Regular Poster

Postby Tim Broderick on Thu Mar 08, 2001 6:49 am

Well, actually four times a week, MTTHF, with Wednesday being a "true crime" feature and not an odd job cartoon. <P>Four times a week is as much as I can handle right now, to tell the truth. I'd love to do this seven days a week, actually, but between my family and my paying job, this is all I can manage. <P>Still, I think the stories will progress a bit faster without losing the nuances I've striven to include. And the Wednesday feature should be fun to do. <P>But more about that in next week's news!<P>Thanks, Meaghan, comments like yours keep me going!<P>
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NotoriousMEQ:
<B>really? really? *.* wow...<P>I try (emphasis on try) to draw 5 comics for a week and it's hard. The drawing is easy, it's the photoshop work that takes so long. but that's just me. I do find that my story telling got better the more often i updated my comic, so that's why i do it so often. <P>but i adore odd jobs with the one problem being there isn't enough of it ^^ this would more than solve that problem. i can't wait to see how this storyline works out and to see what the next one will be. yay for keeping me in such suspense!<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------
Tim Broderick
Someday, all jobs will be<A HREF="http://oddjobs.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank> Odd Jobs</A>
Tim Broderick
Regular Poster

Return to Odd Jobs