19 January: Kelios

Forum for discussing the Hazard's Wake webcomic and all of those crazy characters and storylines. Comments and questions welcome! How's my webcomic(k)ing?

19 January: Kelios

Postby Germ on Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:11 am

Presenting: A new character! This is probably the first indication (outside Malbez's whole "absorb the Power of the Hero" thing) the exact degree of deep shit Hiro's put himself in.

Discuss.
Germ
Regular Poster

Postby Belisarius on Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:53 am

The law is on hiro's trail now, but at least he can plead temporary insanity. ^_^ He seemed some way more reasonable after he was defeated anyway...
These new characters seem like bad-ass ninja types. Maybe that block of ice is the safest place for hiro to be! I like the costume designs.
Belisarius
Regular Poster

Postby Mordax Praetorian on Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:49 am

This could get messy
Serves 2, or 1 Mordax
Mordax Praetorian
Regular Poster

Postby Germ on Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:05 pm

I don't think Hiro became more reasonable until entering his current "knocked-out and held in stasis" state.
Germ
Regular Poster

Postby Belisarius on Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:55 pm

Okay maybe hes not very reasonable! ^_^
I can kind of understand him though, at the start hes a weak cowardly kid and then he suddenly gets superpowered! People that are suddenly given authority sometimes act the same way!

I wonder what percent of his power the hiro will have lost before hes released. If he's released.

I know he's not the most popular character with forum goers, but i think he could be one of the most interesting characters if he gets to keep going!
Belisarius
Regular Poster

Return to Hazard's Wake