05-01-07 Sad Araceli in Sand

Forum for discussing the Hazard's Wake webcomic and all of those crazy characters and storylines. Comments and questions welcome! How's my webcomic(k)ing?

05-01-07 Sad Araceli in Sand

Postby Overture on Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:59 pm

Who wouldn't cry with a creepy demon stalking you? I'm glad he doesn't have those kind of tentacles.
And King Elm, what will he do when he finds out that Cress has his daughter that he has kept locked up for so long? Tune in next week to find out!
Overture

Postby Belisarius on Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:29 am

I think that theres a natural tendancy for people to distrust king Elm because of his mustache! And because he locked his daughter in a spooky tower!
Belisarius
Regular Poster

You didn't ask me, but I'm telling you anyway.

Postby Germ on Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:31 pm

He also kinda refused to appear in the the public eye and locked himself up in his room for the past several years... only contacting people Himself... refusing to let other people contact him (as evidenced by Cress' thought balloon here)...

Mighty suspicious if you ask me.
Germ
Regular Poster

Postby Belisarius on Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:37 am

I'm definately going to have to reread the archives again! Just to see about king elm and queen ethereal, theres a lot of small details you don't notice first time around!

Oh yeah, i like the new forum avatar Germ!
Belisarius
Regular Poster

Postby Germ on Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:21 pm

As far as we know vis-a-vis Ethereal and Elm, she's only a Lady and not a queen. Also suspicious. Jeez, Maple's hair has really changed since then.

And thanks! It was a difficult choice, but Shy Maple eventually emerged victorious.
Germ
Regular Poster

Return to Hazard's Wake