Return!

Forum for discussing the Hazard's Wake webcomic and all of those crazy characters and storylines. Comments and questions welcome! How's my webcomic(k)ing?

Return!

Postby Mordax Praetorian on Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:32 am

So, I get set this major peice of coursework worth 25% of its module to be done in 2 weeks, that evening I get called to jury service during term time and my primary E-Mail accounts get hacked into and taken over simultaniously, this includes the one that the results for the practical I'm meant to be writing about are being sent to

And so ensues the rush to have all of my passwords change ASAP, protect my bank details from the hackers and battle the university student help system for a cirtifying letter to prove that I'm still in full time education and thus get out of jury service

As those things are fixed, the deadline for the coursework looms over me and I still only have 50% of the results I need to complete the work, thus I begin the journy to the temporery department offices several miles off campus, and end up walking for 2 hours in completely the wrong direction and injuring my back in the process due to carrying my heavy laptop the entire way

Since then, I also got gastric flu, had my ISP take far more money than it was supposed to, and picked up a nasty infection underneith the skin of my middle finger

Try typing with a large bandage round 1 finger filled with antibiotics, its comedy gold I tell you, but it did delay the work even longer and since the finger was completely immobile, it ment I was swearing at people every time I closed my fist

And thats the story of why I havnt been around recently
Serves 2, or 1 Mordax
Mordax Praetorian
Regular Poster

Postby Overture on Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:58 am

You sir are living proof of Murphy's Law. Get better soon.
Overture

Postby Hazardswake on Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:21 am

Damn, man, that's insane. Hope everything turns out alright. We've missed you around here.
Hazard's Wake - fantasy webcomic in an RPG world.
Hazardswake
Regular Poster

Return to Hazard's Wake