Latest Updates

A place to discuss the happenings of AntiBunny.

Latest Updates

Postby VinnieD on Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:08 pm

yeah the old thread was getting kind of big so I started a new one.

I'd like to point out two tiny new links I've been meaning to add. Lightbringer and XKCD are now in the links section. they're at the bottom of webcomics. Text only right now until I get some banners for them.

Also check the store. There's now a Tshirt available. And yes that's as cheap as I can get it. I have a zero profit margin so it's just selling at cost for onyone who wants it.

I'll try to put together some one sided shirts at a lower price later. Seems that second side adds quite a bit to the price.
VinnieD
Regular Poster

Postby VinnieD on Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:53 pm

My favorite kind of update today. Art update. Two new My Art pics have been added. I'm particularly proud of the pic titled "Goth-Fu" that is So going on a shirt.
VinnieD
Regular Poster

Postby VinnieD on Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:28 pm

There's some new art and links up. Go take a look. I also changed the way the forum works so you get comic and comments in one click.
VinnieD
Regular Poster

Postby VinnieD on Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:48 pm

Right on the heels of the yesterday's update I got a piece of fanart from Spunky Neko. It's a kickass pic of Euclid. You can find it in the fan art section of the art page.
VinnieD
Regular Poster

Postby VinnieD on Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:03 am

November 29 06

Three new pics from me in the art section, one new link to squid ninja in the links and most importantly I've added a new feature to the main page. There's now a lovely shoutbox for you to quickly comment or just converse without having to log in.

Of course this forum will stay since I use it to post my in depth thoughts about the strips and it supports much longer posts.
VinnieD
Regular Poster

Postby VinnieD on Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:22 am

After complaints of the site taking too long to load I've modified the link buttons to have higher compression. Let's see if that makes any changes.
VinnieD
Regular Poster

Return to AntiBunny