Nailbat Begins

A place to discuss the happenings of AntiBunny.

Postby VinnieD on Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:24 pm

And before anyone lynches me over the "bankai" remark.

Actually it's not really equivilent to a Bankai. More like shikai than anything.

And by the way the "soul release" Dee mentions goes back to his first appearance in chapter 2 which is dated before season 2 of bleach where the whole concept of "Releases" began.

So yeah AntiBunny was first in that regard. I thought of putting this whole explanation in the comments but because "Bankai" has been a running gag with a friend of mine I thought I'd throw it in there.
VinnieD
Regular Poster

Re: Nailbat Begins

Postby GM_Seth on Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:18 pm

With the end of Nailbat begins (which i just finished) i am left with a profound sense of awe at the epic scope of this characters (Nailbats) transformation. He goes from being a scaredy bunny too frightened to DO anything to being a true hero one who is faced with a difficult and near impossible goal. I can't wait to see what becomes of Nailbat. As a long time fan of many webcomics and regular comics, I must say, you have managed to create a spectacularly realistic character. Nailbat seems to leap off the pages of the comic and come to life giving the reader a sense of empathy and sympathy with the character that few artists manage to achieve.
GM_Seth

Previous

Return to AntiBunny