Archive problem?

To discuss the comic, make announcements, and have it serve as a medium for the speculation, commentary, fanart, and conversation that goes along with it.

Archive problem?

Postby Linkskywalker on Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:21 am

Based on what I've read around the forums, it seems that there are a lot of comics missing.

From this comic:

http://treadingground.comicgenesis.com/d/20060911.html

going forward once sends me to the current comic. Going backwards once from the current comic sends me to that comic.

The archive links on the main page are dead as well.
Linkskywalker

Postby Tenma on Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:24 pm

It's not a problem, per se.

In the newsbox, I wrote:I did a little tidying up of the site. Some comics are now missing from the archive (EOC and the guest strips/fanart,) but they will turn up again eventually in their proper places.

For those of you who have just shown up, EOC (The End of Compliance) is a 24-page side story I started back in October. It gets a little crazy and doesn't accurately represent the comic, so I didn't want to leave it in the main archive while I was on life-imposed hiatus.

It will show up again and be finished, but it's going to have its own section of the site. I'll try to get that taken care of soon. This way I can have the option of just working on the main comic when I get rolling again, should I desire to.

[Updates Mondays and Thursdays]
Tenma
Regular Poster

Postby Tenma on Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:54 pm

Just going to drag this directly from the newsbox...

<a href="http://treadingground.comicgenesis.com/eoc/eoc.html">EOC Page Now Up</A>

You can now again read the End Of Compliance Side Story by clicking the link above, or to the left of the newsbox. There's information about what exactly EOC is there too, in case you're a new reader.

[Updates Mondays and Thursdays]
Tenma
Regular Poster

Postby Linkskywalker on Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:07 pm

Thanks!
Linkskywalker

Return to Treading Ground