sigh...

To assist in the conquest of hearts and minds. Okay, maybe not minds.

sigh...

Postby Hellbenders on Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:54 pm

My computer broke down. It had the latest page of The Hellbënders finally polished up and ready to be posted. It went down while I was upgrading my FTP to put it up online. There was a lot of digital drawing on that page. Plus my archives were on that computer. As far as that computer goes, it's pissed me off for the last time. However, I'll try to get the information out of it as soon as I get a new one.

Getting a new one will probably take a month or more. I'm on my roomate's while he's at work while I'm at home. Doesn't happen often.

The special project is done and over except for a few straggler stores... I only have to worry about one. The brutality of the early January schedule is almost over with. I was sick on my ass a few days this week and I'm still rough but I'm getting over that. So even though I cannot post, I can start drawing again, and that makes me happy.

The Hellbënders are coming back. If anyone wants to help me out with this, I'd be thrilled to consider a partnership. But otherwise, I'll keep plugging.
Hellbenders
Regular Poster

Postby Hellbenders on Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:53 am

Never mind. I got it together. New page up.
Hellbenders
Regular Poster

Postby ShardZ on Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:30 am

And here I was all ready to express my condolences and my hope that recovering the information and/or putting it all back together again wouldn't be too taxing.

With my luck, I would have jinxed the whole affair.

Congratulations, welcome back, and I'm glad things are easing up for you at work as well!

Regarding your previous post, I'd love to help out in some way, but I'm afraid all I'd be good for would be trying to spread the word and pointing out spelling errors. The Comic Jobz site seems to be gaining popularity, and I'm sure there are several other reputable systems as well. What aspects of the comic production would you be handing over?
In order to clearly see what is in the shadows, you must first enter them.
ShardZ
Regular Poster

Location: The haunts of grues, lucksuckers, eldritch vapors...

Postby Hellbenders on Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:55 pm

Inking/finishing. Yeah, a lot of it. But that's not a set in stone plan. There's a lot I want to get done, and the comic is one of many high priorities.
Hellbenders
Regular Poster

Postby ShardZ on Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:03 am

For what it's worth, I liked the art for this page, even if it didn't really advance the current plot, or have much humor. I appreciated getting a glimpse of Cheri's taste in music (as alluded to by Lefty way back when).

Artwise, I really liked the shading/lighting for the various costumes in the background, and the "ride" at the club looks freakin' hilarious. I wasn't sure what it was on Kandi's head, but now I see it was a hat. The posturing seems good, save the feet seeming a bit skewed (but otherwise proportional)

I see in the stats that you've also got a few regular viewers, even when you're not updating. Neato.

P.S. Hope things are going well. The offer to proofread and such still stands. Again, for what it's worth. *Shrug*
In order to clearly see what is in the shadows, you must first enter them.
ShardZ
Regular Poster

Location: The haunts of grues, lucksuckers, eldritch vapors...

Return to Hellbënders