Cynicism and irony

Postby Nate on Tue Sep 11, 2001 1:30 am

I'm fucking sick of cynicism and irony. I've been sick of irony for a long time. It pisses me of. Sarcasm, too. What a weaselly ass pussy way of dealing with reality.<P>But lately I've been thinking about the stupidity of cynicism. I'm sick of being so negative all the time. What the hell's the point? Is shit really that bad? Fuck no. Yeah, there's plenty of horrible disgusting offensive useless stupid things in the world but christ why dwell on that shit.<P>I don't even know if I'm really talking about cynicism. I guess it's good, it keeps you from being a sucker cause fuck knows you can't walk ten feet without someone trying to screw you over. Maybe I'm just tired of dealing with mainly negative elements of life as far as my comic goes. I'd like to do something that will make people weep with cosmic realization of transcendental beauty--but maybe that's why I do a comic, to get out all that fucked up shit running around in my brain.<P>Actually I guess for the most part my comics are just weird, not really negative or optimistic. <P>I don't know. It's five thirty in the morning and lots of shit has happened today, I don't even know if this makes sense but I'm running on pure adrenalin and I've been up for way too long. <P>That's it. this weird bastard post is over.<P>-Nate<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://questionabletales.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>SCUM</A> <P>Comics about criminals, drug addicts, degenerates and undesirables
Nate
Regular Poster

Postby KAboomy on Tue Sep 11, 2001 3:49 am

I noticed something funny about that post...<P>You were being cynical about cynicism and irony. And that is indeed ironic. <P>Not that there's anything wrong with that, I think the two are both good provided they are used in moderation.
KAboomy
Regular Poster

Postby Nate on Wed Sep 12, 2001 11:15 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KAboomy:
<B>You were being cynical about cynicism and irony. And that is indeed ironic. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
I know--I'm such an ASS!<P>DAMMIT!<P>
Nate
Regular Poster

Postby Nate on Sun Sep 16, 2001 2:44 am

I'm sick of being funny. Funny makes me puke. Why don't you go see if you can stick a dildo so far up your ass it comes out your cock, you test tube baby...by the way I heard you can get $3000 for donating sperm, but I don't remember where I heard that. Anybody ever done it before, is this reliable information?<P>I doubt it. There's not a man in this country who'd have a job if that were true.<P>
goin' to Graceland in a lime green Hyundai,
-Nate
Nate
Regular Poster

Return to Questionable Tales