You made it into "DAVE'S FAVES"!

Postby Super Dave Kelly on Wed Mar 21, 2001 5:08 am

Yes, it is a stupid title... but you wont think it's so stupid when you see that you're on my list. You are #5, but just being on the list is amazing if my front page links are any indication.
Super Dave Kelly
Regular Poster

Postby Nate on Wed Mar 21, 2001 11:59 am

Kick ass! Even though I don't like any of the other comics on it, it fills me with creamy goodness cause it's straight from you, Dave. LiG is, of course, the only Keenspot comic worth reading (You Damn Kid is good, but it's always the same kind of thing. Gets boring. All the others are complete shit).<P>But hey--'MA'? I show my cartoon to my brother who's only 11. I don't know what my point is.<P>Time to rock out with my cock out, YEAH!<P>-Nate
Nate
Regular Poster

Postby KAboomy on Tue Mar 27, 2001 4:09 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nate:
<B>Kick ass! Even though I don't like any of the other comics on it, it fills me with creamy goodness cause it's straight from you, Dave. LiG is, of course, the only Keenspot comic worth reading (You Damn Kid is good, but it's always the same kind of thing. Gets boring. All the others are complete shit).
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What about <a href="http://www.pentasmal.com">Pentasmal</a>? Oh well, to each their own. I think I actually first heard of Questionable Tales on the Pentasmal mboard.<P>KAboomy
KAboomy
Regular Poster

Return to Questionable Tales